Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? (599 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by babino22: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2016
I have noticed that most of our churches now the G. O always turn their sons especially the first born to a Pastor regardless of whether he hear God's calling or not, and not only that, he will be one of the key pastors and they always head a good branches in case the church has branches. My antie's husband is one of the major pastors in one of our well known churches and he took the son of the G. O in Bible school, but the G. O son after the Bible school went ahead to take over London church grin. I thought church is supposed to be a spiritual place where we pray powerfully for directions in order to choose a leader but unfortunately, now we know that once the G. O has a son then no need for any prayer again. The son is there to take over.
Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by egedege1(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by hemartins(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Family business

1 Like

Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by kishimi8(m): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Not a Christian. But I think you should switch to either Catholic or Anglican or Baptist. Seems like with them it's not family business

2 Likes

Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by 1999pikin: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by kesprime(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Why not mind ur own business. If they are called or not is for God alone to know. Don't be a BUSYBODY
Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Before Nko? You want to take over their family business? Hian!
Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by Topgainer: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Did your antie husband or whatever open or register Winners with the Bishop? He is just an employee working for the Lord of Canaan land and could be sacked any time if his services are considered inadequate.
Canaan land, winners and its affiliated investments are the exclusive property of the Bishop and he does whatever he likes with them. David Oyedepo Jnr is the successor and is undergoing all the necessary tutelage for that

1 Like

Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by Topgainer: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2016
kesprime:
Why not mind ur own business. If they are called or not is for God alone to know. Don't be a BUSYBODY
I am sure you are quoting Pastorpreneur chapter 4 vs 7
If they are called or not is for God alone to know. Don't be a BUSYBODY

You too can know and are allowed to test every Spirit. Your good fight of faith include to speak the truth always. The Bible is there for you to know the truth
If your Pastor is deviating, open your bible and tell him so maybe he could be saved. Better still leave the assembly wink
Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Father and sons conglomerate.
On the other hand, there is biblical evidence that the Sons of the prophets were groomed to be prophets, so it's not out of place for it to be done today
If however you're not comfortable with his doctrine or anointing or calling, feel free to minister to your legs.

1 Like

Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by babino22: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2016
Topgainer:
Did your antie husband or whatever open or register Winners with the Bishop? He is just an employee working for the Lord of Canaan land and could be sacked any time if his services are considered inadequate.
Canaan land, winners and its affiliated investments are the exclusive property of the Bishop and he does whatever he likes with them. David Oyedepo Jnr is the successor and is undergoing all the necessary tutelage for that

We'll, my belief is that the church isn't suppose to be an investment as you said but should be corporately owned and managed with the direction from above. That is why I somehow like churches controlled by a board as everybody's opinion is considered.

kesprime:

Do you know your pastor can decide if you will go to heaven or hell?

(1) (Reply)

The Blameless Vessel / What You Need To Know About Islam And The Moon. / Moon Or No Moon, Everyone Should Go To Mosque Or Face Jail Term - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.