Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! (2139 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2016
I am dating a Guy We love ourselves and we are ready to end up as Man and Wife.....
But his Mom doesn't want me without any reason
SHOULD I STAY?
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by donbenedict(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Yes. Tell her u don't want her too..

5 Likes

Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Is it that she doesn't just like you for no reason?! Let's start from there.
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
Is it that she doesn't just like you for no reason?! Let's start from there.
The only reason she gave that am aware of was she dated my uncle in time past...And now her son is succumbing to her pressure
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Chrisrare: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Maybe u r not a good person, try change ur character.
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Chrisrare:
Maybe u r not a good person, try change ur character.

I needed advice on what do that's why am bringing it on dis forum..The woman shows me affection publicly Nd tells her Son not to marry me so pls like I said No reason that I know of so if its my character let her make me know...And pls I need useful advice not degrading comments pls I know am not perfect but I wouldn't be bad to a woman I claim to love her child i
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Chrisrare: 12:37am On Jul 03, 2016
CharllyKween:
I needed advice on what do that's why am bringing it on dis forum..The woman shows me affection publicly Nd tells her Son not to marry me so pls like I said No reason that I know of so if its my character let her make me know...And pls I need useful advice not degrading comments pls I know am not perfect but I wouldn't be bad to a woman I claim to love her child i
Have u asked her y she doesn't want her son to marry u? Start frm there
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2016
CharllyKween:
The only reason she gave that am aware of was she dated my uncle in time past...And now her son is succumbing to her pressure
That she gave only one reason doesn't mean there's only one.

Talk to ur fiance or better called "her son"...some things r being kept away from u.

Lastly, may sound like a clown but regardless of ur religion, pray about it...

Wish u d best

1 Like

Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2016
SpeedndAccuracy:
That she gave only one reason doesn't mean there's only one.

Talk to ur fiance or better called "her son"...some things r being kept away from u.

Lastly, may sound like a clown but regardless of ur religion, pray about it...

Wish u d best
I think I agree with U Nd tnx
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by GeekNCodes: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Ermm... From my experience on this kind of situations, u shld do two things:
1) dier must be a "y" she doesn't like u or maybe ur family... U MUST find out... Ask ur bf..speak with her if you can...
2) If after uve found out.. She still persists, trust me.. It mite be hard bt take a walk..cos in Africa u marry d family... Nd I know d kind of influence my mom wields ova me even if I proof strong head... It's gud u knowin now.. A lifetime of regret is not worth it..

2 Likes

Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Jamean(f): 1:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Another drama undecided
God no go let person see this kain one embarassed
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Barackmeringo: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 03, 2016
CharllyKween:

If your man loves you dearly, this is the time he should prove it

he won't succumb to that flimsy excuses that his mum dated your uncle, ""and so what?

anyways, if he is actually succumbing to pressure without putting up a fight, that should be a sign he never truly wanted to marry you

by the way, how old is your man?

it will help to know if he's still a mummy pet

1 Like

Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by sisisioge: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Sweetheart, if the mom says no to you then be on your way o. You can't marry him alone, you need to marry his family as well. MIL are mostly notorious stressors of wives where they approved of the wives in the first place, the ones that aren't in approval are outright Jezebels. Pls don't stay.

3 Likes

Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by tabithababy(f): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Hello, just take a walk sad
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by eyinjuege: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Maybe you and your boyfriend are cousins? shocked shocked

Anyway, don't mind me o..., just kidding grin

Your boyfriend is already succumbing to her pressure, so what are you still doing there? He most likely doesn't want you bad enough to stick out his neck for your relationship.
The show's over Missy, just move on already. Its a different thing if your man was ready to stand by you, but he's obviously not going to.
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by PresVA: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
CharllyKween:
Your fiance is supposed to be the one to call his mum to 'order' but instead he's succumbing to pressure. .. My dear, you need to take a break from that relationship. . You can't win the 'fight' alone....
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by sashishalom(f): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am not advising you to take a walk oh...
How's your fiance taking it??
Whats his say??
Is he fighting for you??

She might not just want you cause of the only reason you mentioned...hating her back isn't the right way to solve this issue so if you contemplating on that or already doing that then you stop it..love her like your own mom...

However a great deal of this also lies on your fiance...if he isn't supporting you then you talk to him and if he is supporting mom then dear its better you call it quits than waste your tym...

The best way to fight this is TOGETHER

dejifalade
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by WHOcarex: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
I wanted to say something....but... never mind
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Actually there's nothing you can do really.

The only person who can actually DO something is your fiance.

Just be calm and let things play out.

If he doesn't have your back and convince his mom to accept you, then you are better off without him.

What happens if you marry him without his family's consent and he starts to maltreat you, who do you run to?
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
sashishalom:
Am not advising you to take a walk oh...
How's your fiance taking it??
Whats his say??
Is he fighting for you??

She might not just want you cause of the only reason you mentioned...hating her back isn't the right way to solve this issue so if you contemplating on that or already doing that then you stop it..love her like your own mom...

However a great deal of this also lies on your fiance...if he isn't supporting you then you talk to him and if he is supporting mom then dear its better you call it quits than waste your tym...

The best way to fight this is TOGETHER

dejifalade
My fiance tried a lot although he even had quarrel with her stopped visiting her too over a year then later reconciled with her before he's finally giving into the pressure
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by sashishalom(f): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2016
CharllyKween:
My fiance tried a lot although he even had quarrel with her stopped visiting her too over a year then later reconciled with her before he's finally giving into the pressure

My dear if he isn't standing up for you again,your fighting a lost cause...give yourself space,give them some distance...you need it too
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
sashishalom:

My dear if he isn't standing up for you again,your fighting a lost cause...give yourself space,give them some distance...you need it too
Tnx Hun
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Does the Dad want you??

Then you are good to go smiley
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by tolusamsone: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
You need to find a way to have a private in-person conversation with her.
A lot of men are actually closer to their mum, they tend to agree and believe whatever she says regarding a life partner. If you go ahead and get married without her blessing, you never can tell what will happen in the future; you really need her to be on your side. Men tend to listen to their mothers a lot.
My take, get in touch with her, without your man’s knowledge; it might just be a little thing she has against you that can be easily solved.
Mothers are very important, so be careful
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
@OP

Your fiance is your cousin. Move on with your life.
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by Richy4(m): 2:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm. Do we really need to tell u what to do?

Why not put on that"i must marry him charm" that a lot of ladies usually put on when they want to penetrate the guy's home.....Those good behaviour type of charm that usually confused the Nigerian future motherinlaws up till tomorrow....By the time they knew what was happening, the ring is already in your fingers .

incase you are wondering what i am talking about let me give an Example....

<<<<<You came on a weekend with him knowing your motherinlaw would be there, you picked up the broom and sweep a large compound that was like from Wuse to Garki area 1

<<<<< You pick up your mother inlaw's cloth, your BF sister's cloth ...even that of the maids and u start washing...and she came out and scream that u shouldn't that there are washing mechine in the house....and u said "no ma.. it is faster and besides, i wash better than the mechine..."

When u finally made it in with those ring in your pretty fingers, All your true colours just emerged.....
Re: His Mom Doesnt Want Me!! by CharllyKween(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Does the Dad want you??
Then you are good to go smiley
Dad is Late

(1) (Reply)

The Miraculous Herb That Can Help You Get Pregnant & Prevent Miscarriage / Infidelity In Marriages - Causes, Consequences And Solutions /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.