Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (39406 Views)

EFCC Freezes N8. 6b In Ex-first Lady’s Friend’s Accounts / Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Azeebi(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2016
When will the 17the century propaganda ends.we have recovered so and so, saved so and so, fixed so and so. Yet, there is no money, after propagativelly saving 3 trillions from TSA and recovered another 3 trillions. It is assumed that the present government has much more than GEJ's 2015 budget.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Corrupt politicians in PDP, una no go die better, walahi!

2 Likes

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2016
So the housemaid did not even know she was a secret billionaire!!!!
If only she knew...........

3 Likes

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by saintdennis(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
And the innocent house maid may not even know that she was a billionaire with over 2.5billion naira in her account, she probably will still be babysitting & waiting for her 5k monthly pay. Man's inhumanity to man sad angry

Bro actually the housemaid was never 'rich'

As far as u not a signatory to an account... even if everyname of of dead and living members of her lineage is written in the forms.
ONLY THE SIGNATORY(IES) TO AN ACCOUNT CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE FUNDS.

But the housemaid can console herself...she was a billionaire on paper. Lols

They should probe okorochas housemaid ooo...the one that married recently, she too might be a paper billionaire.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by 4nobody4every1: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Keneking:
I suspect Stella Odua Limited
cool
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by harowins: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2016
After readin dis i did my own investigation. And here is wat i found.

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by doublem: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2016
@dammy thanks for the reply the problem we are confronting in this country is not the bad leadership but inability of the citizens to think straight , we the followers are so sentimental to the extent of pegging around our argument around religion ,tribe and political affiliation when are we going scale away from all this?
If APC is sentimental now, to investigate only PDP government there should not be problem, when it get to PDP turn they should replicate what is happening now Apc will not rule for ever.
My question is that as a leader is it right for me to steal the public fund ?
Because I feel some pain when I see we the follower supporting the corrupt leader who stole polic fund all in the name of tribe , religion , politics .

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Spicycat(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Another news for gullible people to masturbatee about. No electricity for 2 weeks now.
My brother no electricity since time immemorial.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by BlackChyld(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Toosure70:
May God punish PDP And their supporters.
Amen, they're nuisance to the country. grin
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Jokkarm: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2016
This is crime at the highest level. THE HOUSE MAID SHOULD LEAVE HER MADAM HOUSE FIRST OF ALL, and look for a very sound lawyer if porssible SAN and sue her madam for forgery and impersonation and claim a hug damage from the so call madam . This is a very good case for the house maid and she will be rich after the case.
She has a very good case and God has answered her prayers to alleviate poverty in their family .
She should not petty this so call Oga and Madam.
They are diabolical .
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by jayriginal: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
PassingShot:

Common sense dictates that sensible persons, even those opposed to the fight against corruption, will keep shut at news as this given the amount of monies so far recovered by this govt through EFCC. Yet you keep denying the obvious facts!

To you and your co travellers, Mettuh didn't receive any money from Dasuki but the man himself has offered to return the N400 million given to him. What does that tell you if you guys had functioning brain?

Anyway, the ranting of inconsequential people like you serves as tonic for sustained determination to bring more looters to book. So, rant online, get the "likes" and crawl back to your caves at the end of the day.

I started to reply him but I gave up. He is a student impoverished (as most of us are) by the choices of our past leaders. Buhari isn't the best by any means but he is the lesser of two evils. People like this SeverusSnape character know the truth but will allow partisan politics blind them.

Ignorance isn't a crime, wilful ignorance is.

3 Likes

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Enrichlee(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2016
eyeview:
List of Female ministers in Jonthan's govt.

Hadiza Ibrahim Maliafa
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke
Mrs Omobola Johnson
Ruqaayyatu Rufai
Hajia Zainab Maina
Mrs Pepple
Mrs Olajumoke Akinjide
Mrs Stella Odua
Erelu Olusola Obada
Prof Viola Onwuliri
Hajia Zainab Kuchi
And whr in d report says it was Jonathan's government??
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Asebaba1(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Op you with sense try and use your brain for what it is meant for not for things like this.
NePro:

Bro please receive sense and go and start education afresh
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by jessykings(f): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2016
D ex-minister no get name ?
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Toosure70:
May God punish PDP And their supporters.
and may God p......... A** and their s......... for padlocking the economy and throwing away the keys!
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by hustler86(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
who is this ex-minister??

"our source... ", " sources said.. " ..." sources close to us said"
... And they had to bring Fayose's name into this news, That's to tell you something isn't right here, Why not report the news of the "minister's maid" alone. They added Fayose just to augment the report and make it look rich, Fayose's part took over half of the report

Am I surprised?... The nations news, Owned by our one and only Jagabaandit of House Burdillion, First of his name... By the way, When is EFCC tracing Buratai’s Dubai accounts??

Awe ur wish na 2 be part of dos sharing formular I sabi no be say u rili wan attack EFCC 4 lack of anytin, mind U, if enuf evidence isn't gathered suspect's name is still kept as anonymous so make u calm down, get the message and stop searching for the mistake. Plus 'omo ole lo mon soro beyen' wink
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Sheggy13(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6XaL8eQd92o/VZkD0kK7eNI/AAAAAAAFyn0/6CLp3TlUluo/s1600/CJA3ZI-W8AAJ3lD.jpg[/img]Fantastically corrupt party APC claiming saints
He just told you the simple truth. All of the monies recovered so far have been published for all to see and none of the looters have come out to dispute that. If you didn't benefit up to at least 200million from the monies shared about in the last administration and you're here defending them morning and night, I really feel very sorry for you, but if you did, then kudos.. I'll understand your position. My mind tells me your case is that of the former and not the latter.

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by sevenhundred(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2016
NePro:

Bro please receive sense and go and start education afresh
the gods answered his prayer already, maybe sensible or not.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by IVORY2009(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2016
dammytosh:

Even the 400million Metuh and his lawyer came out to say they want to refund is propaganda.

Oh u av not seen the impact of the recovered funds ? Go and queue and first bank 2moro to collect ur share.

It is amazing au easy it is to criticize.

I wish it is mandatory that for every criticism u must suggest a solution, that will expose a lot of empty heads making a career out of condemning everything they see.

Lolz, wat a respond! shocked even if it is not propaganda like u put it, the govt hold its citizens accountable wat they want to do with the recovered "loot" that is my take, I'm not against the govt recovering loot, but wat I don't understand is wat this govt is doing with the "thrillions" recovered so far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by brain247(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2016
millions,billions,trillions,being moved from one place to another by few selfish,heartless,and greedy politicians,and people are dying of hunger,salaries are being owed. May God judge all of us.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by charlesucheh(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2016
The level of Greed in this country is alarming!!! Haba! How can just one person be moving and manipulating such amount of money!!! For good 10 days, men were busy counting billions of Naira!!!
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by recruit4real(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

... And they had to bring Fayose's name into this news, That's to tell you something isn't right here, Why not report the news of the "minister's maid" alone. They added Fayose just to augment the report and make it look rich, Fayose's part took over half of the report

Am I surprised?... The nations news, Owned by our one and only Jagabaandit of House Burdillion, First of his name... By the way, When is EFCC tracing Buratai’s Dubai accounts??

MAY GOD BLESS YOU grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by feeloscar(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

The rate of propaganda in this Buhari lead govt hmmm shocked I am scared, wat the future holds for millions of Nigerians, everyday, we wake up to hear, how the EFCC keep recoverying monies, but the question is that wat are they govt using these monies for? Everyday, 2 billion recovered, 3 trillion recovered.....
What do you want them to use the money for?
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by walexsho(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

This is no longer the duty of EFCC, NFF will trace the Account... My country is an odd one,where strange things happen.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Smartabey(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm! BVN at 2014? That can't be true!!! EFCC, please give us something real and not an account with BVN as of 2014
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by fortune1968: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2016
emiwanlee:
they did not want to mention name but they mentioned fayose, the nation is fast loosing credibility
d investigation still in progress. probably,u are d one losing credibility .long LIVE PMB !
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by fortune1968: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Smartabey:
Hmmm! BVN at 2014? That can't be true!!! EFCC, please give us something real and not an account with BVN as of 2014
COMPREHENSION PROBLEM !Transaction started 2014.Being the same account ,they quoted d bvn number as it is now with all account no matter d no of yrs it had existed !
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by truth12(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
House maid? hehehe! these expoliticians no go kill person with laughter.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Chuksxyview(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2016
The said ex minister has no name? The maid too is anonymous, i don't want to believe what am thinking now, our government should just stop lieing to us please.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I think say na only me observe am. In fact the report is all about Fayose.
When will EFCC trace any TRILLION to JAGABAN (Tinubu's) account.
EFCC let this investigation go hand in hand that is when Nigerians will take you serious angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
I think say na only me observe am. In fact the report is all about Fayose.
When will EFCC trace any TRILLION to JAGABAN (Tinubu's) account.
EFCC let this investigation go hand in hand that is when Nigerians will take you serious angry
My dear I tire for these people seriously... Fake corruption fight.

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2016
So so "The ex-minister" this and that all over the post. Abeg she no get name? Abi her parents called her ex-minister??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Hilarious Pictures From #babawhileyouweregone Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.