Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (39408 Views)

EFCC Freezes N8. 6b In Ex-first Lady’s Friend’s Accounts / Boko Haram: Buhari’s Committee Unable To Account For N2.5B / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by daddyclint128(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Make una live am.....
No be her salary weh she save so?
Abeg mak una talk another thing....
Every time u pple keep on searching for
Somebody's account...
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by cashkid: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
molydonhenry:
Don't give up so soon, God can still heal you. though u lost your senses, there is hope.
its u that should pray make God heal u fast cos u are loosing it all
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by IVORY2009(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
feeloscar:
What do you want them to use the money for?

ofcourse nothing much, but for the betterment of a decent living for you and I.... which they have failed to do cry
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Charly68: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Toosure70:
May God punish PDP And their supporters.
And they still want to steal more

2 Likes

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Charly68: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I tell you; this is forensic fraud..only forensic experts like EFCC can do the discovery..Permit me to say:Some of the president Goodluck Jonathan's ministers are financial rascals..

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stealing, indeed "WAS NOT" corruption!
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

They should name the female ex-minister.
Will mentioning the name stop u frm screaming witchhunt?

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by jamace(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Looters know the trick!

Houseboys/girls and even oga/madam drivers should be making it in this season. Atleast, they know where oga/madam de hide money and its possible, they get a piece of the cake. grin grin
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Mjshexy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro actually the housemaid was never 'rich'

As far as u not a signatory to an account... even if everyname of of dead and living members of her lineage is written in the forms.
ONLY THE SIGNATORY(IES) TO AN ACCOUNT CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE FUNDS.

But the housemaid can console herself...she was a billionaire on paper. Lols

They should probe okorochas housemaid ooo...the one that married recently, she too might be a paper billionaire.
Yea bro i knw that quite well, was just pulling da joke
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by muller101(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Toosure70:
May God punish PDP And their supporters.
wailer keep quiet
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by plaetton: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
And the innocent house maid may not even know that she was a billionaire with over 2.5billion naira in her account, she probably will still be babysitting & waiting for her 5k monthly pay. Man's inhumanity to man sad angry

How does anyone with a grain of common sense believe in this cock and bull story ?

Big laughter.

It seems, like I have said before, that the APC propaganda machinery titillates its hoard of sheeple at least once a week, with silly propaganda as a substitute for real food.

Even an unencumbered primary school pupil would have sifted through this Shaff to know that it is a false news specially crafted for a certain type of people with a certain level of mentality.

For example, no single name was mentioned as either a source of the story nor the perpetrator or suspect.

For anyone who swallowed this fake story, you have just confirmed your IQ level.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by project8(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Keneking:
I suspect Stella Odua Limited
its ngozi okonjo iweala
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by reality2019(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
we want to also hear corrupt apc members are investigated,not just PDP members. stop deceiving Nigerians buhari and co.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by DeLaRue: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
If this turns out to be Stella Odua or one of the ex Ministers from the SE, certain people will tell us:

show us the law that says you cant keep your money in someone else's account.

When you show them the law, then, it will be:

Is she the first politician to do so? Until they arrest Amaechi's mother and Tinubu's great grand father for the same crime, this is witchhunt grin

7 Likes

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by donodion(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigerians shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyway when an ex-military chief could hide $1million in a soak away...i shouldn't be surprised.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by saintdennis(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yea bro i knw that quite well, was just pulling da joke

You know any politician wey need houseboy? Lols
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by AnanseK(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
And the innocent house maid may not even know that she was a billionaire with over 2.5billion naira in her account, she probably will still be babysitting & waiting for her 5k monthly pay. Man's inhumanity to man sad angry

You mean woman's inhumanity to woman?

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by AnanseK(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
reality2019:
we want to also hear corrupt apc members are investigated,not just PDP members. stop deceiving Nigerians buhari and co.

It was actually PDP sharing the money, there are a few APC who got a share from Dasuki. jaafaru Isa a kano APC politician and former military governor is under investigation. They say he is detained in Kuje Prison. But why are you worried ?
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Mjshexy(f): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
saintdennis:

You know any politician wey need houseboy? Lols
Hahaha i think i overheard my neighbour saying Dasuki's son needs a house boy cheesy
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Ayatullah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
who is this ex-minister??

"our source... ", " sources said.. " ..." sources close to us said"
... And they had to bring Fayose's name into this news, That's to tell you something isn't right here, Why not report the news of the "minister's maid" alone. They added Fayose just to augment the report and make it look rich, Fayose's part took over half of the report

Am I surprised?... The nations news, Owned by our one and only Jagabaandit of House Burdillion, First of his name... By the way, When is EFCC tracing Buratai’s Dubai accounts??

Definitely the ex-minister is madam Dieziani Maduekwe, your dear looter sister.

If you are so dying to know the source of the "expo" visit EFCC immediately.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by dadexcel: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
dre11:

•Secures court order to detain Fayose’s associate

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-traces-n2-5b-ex-female-ministers-housemaids-account/

............ Op.... Please notify me when efcc reveals fraud and corruption in the camp of a past or present APC governor or their cronies..... Or even when they atleast for the sake of decency invite amaechi, atiku, kwankwaso, fayemi and the list is endless.... Everyday is one PDP official or the other... What happened to the reported fraud against the chief of army staff?..... Some of us are not stupid!
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by JuanDeDios: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
who is this ex-minister??

"our source... ", " sources said.. " ..." sources close to us said"
... And they had to bring Fayose's name into this news, That's to tell you something isn't right here, Why not report the news of the "minister's maid" alone. They added Fayose just to augment the report and make it look rich, Fayose's part took over half of the report

Am I surprised?... The nations news, Owned by our one and only Jagabaandit of House Burdillion, First of his name... By the way, When is EFCC tracing Buratai’s Dubai accounts??
Stella Oduah

1 Like

Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by bams2999(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
big thief
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Stevosty: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Keneking:
I suspect Stella Odua Limited
and you were correct, SR just revealed the identity, the woman will be like, oh my, not again.
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by diegwu01: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stella Oduah was very wealthy before her appointment, Why hide the money in maid's name? perhaps there's an explanation.
that's all Magu needs to know..
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by Mandeme(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by ba7man(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
jayriginal:

I started to reply him but I gave up. He is a student impoverished (as most of us are) by the choices of our past leaders. Buhari isn't the best by any means but he is the lesser of two evils. People like this SeverusSnape character know the truth but will allow partisan politics blind them.

Ignorance isn't a crime, wilful ignorance is.
If You see his pix, you'll know he's not worth replying.......
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by SeverusSnape(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
ba7man:
If You see his pix, you'll know he's not worth replying.......
See this one... Tinubu look alike. grin

Have you seen my picture in your dream?
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by bencobenz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
The richest housemaid....coming soon!
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by shumuel(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
House maid ? N2.5b ? And we are celebrating Olajumoke, we should be celebrating this house maid, she's would had been the most paid house maid in the world and everyone would had been fighting to an house maid by now tongue

If na me i for don smuggle myself out of the country grin

Chai ! These people has completely finished Nigeria in a finished completely way sad
Re: N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account by BankeSmalls(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
eyeview:
List of Female ministers in Jonthan's govt.

Hadiza Ibrahim Maliafa
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke
Mrs Omobola Johnson
Ruqaayyatu Rufai
Hajia Zainab Maina
Mrs Pepple
Mrs Olajumoke Akinjide
Mrs Stella Odua
Erelu Olusola Obada
Prof Viola Onwuliri
Hajia Zainab Kuchi

Hadiza Ibrahim Maliafa must be the minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.