Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee (45661 Views)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes / Longrich Alkaline Cup & Mosquito Repellant Selling Cheap!!! / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by Valendo: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2016
About Liven Coffee - Ceuticals
The World’s First Alkaline Coffee-Ceuticals with lots of health benefits coming from 16,000 phytonutrients from 131 natural ingredients!
Liven Alkaline Coffee is high quality and highly regarded for its distinct taste and aroma because it is made of the finest class of Arabica Coffee beans, and fortified with the COMPLETE PHYTO- ENERGIZER!
Coffea Arabica is a species of coffee indigenous to Ethiopia. It is also known as the “coffee shrub of Arabia” , “mountain coffee” or Arabica coffee. It is considered to produce better coffee than coffee canephora (Robusta). Arabica also contains less caffeine and produces better taste than Robusta. Arabica coffee beans are selected as specialty coffee because of its unique, delicate flavor and aroma.
Complete Phyto-Energizer is the most nutritionally dense food concentrate. It contains 16,000 phytonutrients that acts as a very powerful antioxidant and anti-aging supplement. It is the First Mega-Nutritionals with ingredients working in synergy to produce maximum health benefits for the body.
FDA FR No. 75086
Your Benefits
• Lowers cholesterol level
• Protects against heart disease and complications
• Helps prevent cancer of any origin
• Controls high-blood pressure
• Prevents degenerative diseases such a Arthritis and Rheumatism
• Reduces the risk of developing Type II Diabetes
• Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
• Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the Immune System
• Detoxifies the Body
• Offset damage of smoking and heavy alcohol intake
• Enhances sexual vitality
• Rejuvenates the skin
• Improves performance and endurance during exercise
• Enhances concentration
• Reduces fatigue
• Heightens alertness
• Increases sperm motility
• Relieves headache
• Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration

We are looking for distributors. Kindly indicate if you are interested.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by zub(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
hello......i want to get this alkaline tea for personal consumption. how do we meet?
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by Langason: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I am interested to be a distributor of Alkaline Coffee. My contact: 0816-237-6164.
Thanks!
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by Valendo: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
zub:
hello......i want to get this alkaline tea for personal consumption. how do we meet?

Hello, apologies for late response. Do you still need the product?
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by Valendo: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Langason:
I am interested to be a distributor of Alkaline Coffee. My contact: 0816-237-6164.
Thanks!

I have sent you a message. Kindly respond at your own convenient time. Regards

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by Valendo: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2017
For those who are diabetics, please do try this product and some other products I will recommend for you. This coffee is actually great. Send me a personal mail or drop your comment if you are interested. Health is wealth
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Valendo:
For those who are diabetics, please do try this product and some other products I will recommend for you. This coffee is actually great. Send me a personal mail or drop your comment if you are interested. Health is wealth
hi. I want to be a distributor. Kindly send a mail to Deltabachelor@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by Elixir2: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
What about for reducing fat in the body
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by profkalu(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2018
That product can also help and I have another one that will help very fast WhatsApp me for details 08092503854
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by profkalu(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Your Benefits For Alkaline Liven Coffee
profkalu:
That product can also help and I have another one that will help very fast WhatsApp me for details 08092503854

• Lowers cholesterol level
• Protects against heart disease and complications
• Helps prevent cancer of any origin
• Controls high-blood pressure
• Prevents degenerative diseases such a Arthritis and Rheumatism
• Reduces the risk of developing Type II Diabetes
• Prevents Parkinson’s Disease
• Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the Immune System
• Detoxifies the Body
• Offset damage of smoking and heavy alcohol intake
• Enhances sexual vitality
• Rejuvenates the skin
• Improves performance and endurance during exercise
• Enhances concentration
• Reduces fatigue
• Heightens alertness
• Increases sperm motility
• Relieves headache
• Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration

1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by profkalu(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2018
If you want to slim down contact me quickly or WhatsApp 08092503854

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by profkalu(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Anyone who want to join in the distribution of any of our products or to benefit from all the company bonuses and commissions. Contact me 08092503854 or 08063633606
Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by profkalu(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2018
If you want to slim down contact me quickly or WhatsApp 08092503854

Re: Health Benefits Of Liven Alkaline Coffee by profkalu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Langason:
Thanks!
if you have not joined, let me know let's get started. Being a distributor of this product is lucrative and it pays. WhatsApp me 08092503854

(1) (Reply)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.