Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

10 Gospel Songs You Should See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Gospel Songs You Should See (1420 Views)

10 Gospel Acts To Watch Out For In 2018 By Jay Jay Begusa / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Gospel Songs You Should See by P0intBlank(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2016
It's been my desire to do this but I just kept procastinating. I've finally decided to "eat that frog". This is a countdown for 10 really beautiful but not so popular songs released in the last 12 months or so. Here they are in my order of preference (from good to great):

10) ONYE BY FRANK EDWARDS
In this song based on a true story, Frank Edwards express his indebtedness to God for his grace and mercy. A beautiful rendition accompanied with stirring visuals.

9) He’s Coming Back Again (De-Ola ft Isreal Strong)
It is a timely reminder of the coming of Christ. De-ola said she was instructed to write this song. Hear her: “It was on the 27th of December, 2015, the Spirit of the Lord woke me up from the sleep and instructed me to write a song on Jesus Christ return. While I was there thinking of what to write, He told me to use Rhapsody of Realities written by my man of God, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Phd , 17th of December, Rhapsody of Realities (ROR). This song changed my life as I await the Lord’s coming, and I’m sure it will change yours too.”

8.) I Sabi Who I be – Da Music
“I Sabi Who I Be” is the Pidgin English equivalent of the popular expression “I Know Who I Am”. This superb production is ingeniously delivered with pure afrobeat and insightful lyrics.

7) Miracle God – viwe nikita
I wanted this countdown to be limited to Nigerian Songs but this song gatecrashed. In this beautiful single, Viwe lauds the many virtues that make God, A Miracle God.

6) Dis My handz – Jahdiel
Jahdiel comes your way again with this amazing spirit-filled song titled “Dis my Handz“. The sound,style and rhythm of this music is typical to Jahdiel. The song underscores the hands of a believer as an instrument of authority by which he/she can effect changes in his/her environment. A well choreographed video with a Disney feel to it

5) Nani gi by Mario Ese
“Nani Gi” means “Only You”. In this magnificent piece, Mario extols Jehovah as the only God worthy of our praise.

4) Amaghimo by Password
Patrick Mathias, popular known as Password is a Nigerian producer, song writer and singer. His first official offering “Amaghimo” expresses his immense gratitude to God. “Amaghimo” means I don't know. God’s been very good to him and he doesn't know how thank him - he’s at a loss for words.

3) We wait on you by Steve Crown
From his debut album, comes this worship song from a thirsty soul that will draw you closer to God.

2) iTestify by Ada
There are songs you hear and they just resonate with your spirit. This is one of such songs. Yeah, I almost spoilt my replay button. In this word-filled song, Ada proclaims the mighty works of God. This video has cameo appearances by respected Gospel music ministers such as Sinach, Frank Edwards, Joepraize and many others

1) Jesus I Love You by Sinach
This very beautiful song from her album -“The Name of Jesus” was written from a deep place of intimacy. This anointed worship leader uses this medium to express her profound love for the master

Honorable Mentions: Covenant keeper by Flo ; To my unborn child by EliJ; Turn me around by Samsong

Feel free to add yours

P.S. You want to check them out?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qv1u1m2opek4bcx/AAAPLtUO6ubZoxEJmLcxptWia?dl=0 for audio

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/penngnn9t5mbc4d/AAA0_z1hjKOJa_ZuClfxJFC1a?dl=0 for video
Re: 10 Gospel Songs You Should See by pendusky(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Jesus at the center by Eben should make the first 5, BTW lemme download them.. thanks for sharing P0intBlank cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Gospel Songs You Should See by P0intBlank(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2016
pendusky:
Jesus at the center by Eben should make the first 5, BTW lemme download them.. thanks for sharing P0intBlank cheesy

Remember, it is my countdown...so it's subjective. I know the song and it's nice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mary Slessor And Her Adopted Nigerian Daughter / Why Do People Choose To Be Atheist(s) ? / Jesus, Did He Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.