Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Please I Have A Question About God And Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Have A Question About God And Satan (1770 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by otemanuduno: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muafrika2:

Okay.

Definitions;
Cherub: An Angel of great power and in charge of an extensive principality. Represented as person, animals/beast.

The Origin Of The devil;

He was an great angel, a cherub that turned evil...

Ezekiel 28:14 |
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

the great Cherub is only sent away when iniquity is found in him. It's sin that turned him into the devil. Any body full of wickedness is rightly the devil. Because the devil's presence is in every act of rebellion toward God.

V.15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

That's why Jesus called Peter the devil when He tried talking him out of crucifiction. That intention to rebel was the devil in him. It's why I call Otemanuduno devil, he's full of defiance toward God.

How men actively commit sin; including the devil

By engaging in vain things....

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

So iniquity is in fact a spiritual presence. That's how some sins can become addictive and controlling. And that's why we talk about the power of God against sin.

jehovah is Satan, I am for God, whose name is DOMINO REVERAD, the father of jehovah.
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2016
dialfa:

More lies and baseless accusations.

Shows us 1 evil that Satan has done. Just 1.
Your lying
Re: Please I Have A Question About God And Satan by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

jehovah is Satan, I am for God, whose name is DOMINO REVERAD, the father of jehovah.
Your Domino must really think God is great for him to masquerade as Him. But with his foul mouth, he's obviously the god of all things disgusting, unclean, shameful, and all other things like them. Thats what the devil is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atheists Feel On Nairaland / The Christian(s) Vs Atheist(s) Debate Will Never End... And Is A Waste Of Time / Kumuyi And The Wind Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.