Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) (27828 Views)

Yahaya Bello Turns 'FRSC Official' On Lokoja Road (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by knightsTempler: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigeria is one hell of country.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by rawtouch: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
in the line of duty anything can happen embarassed
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Adekorya: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
adeaks:
Even if he caused an accident, it was while he was discharging his official duty. Why not report him or hand him over to the police. If it was a police man with a loaded gun, would they have done the same undecided

I think those guys already had an innate hatred for FRSC officials and this was a good excuse for them to take their pound of flesh out of one man.
Sorry i never meant to quote you.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Unike1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
queenstll:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-aZSN3K01XI8/V3jJipPdO0I/AAAAAAAJxec/SgAucJgRgmUCarLM3x2S98VGsjwkzENwgCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

A LIB reader sent in these photos and wrote
"On my way to church this morning, I witnessed a hot chase of a FRSC officer by some men. They eventually caught up with him at Jibowu and he was severely brutalized. He's alleged to have caused an accident while trying to flag a motorist down."
But why beat up a government official? See more photos aftlikes er the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QArWXwK5LTU/V3jJlMzsRvI/AAAAAAAJxes/_oiYIdBOz6os71fdC-npxdcgZLBVMAjFACLcB/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yW6xN9YPHy4/V3jJkanMEHI/AAAAAAAJxeo/f-og3TUb7octGErlDbWr4TlyXdVj4GUmQCLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[b]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/frsc-official-brutalized-in-jibowu-this.html?m=1

But government officials can beat up and even cause the death of innocent citizens? Our reasoning calls for thorough analysis of our mindset
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think na hungry push dos youths to such a length.... fear hunger and starvation
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Chukazu: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
adeaks:
Even if he caused an accident, it was while he was discharging his official duty. Why not report him or hand him over to the police. If it was a police man with a loaded gun, would they have done the same undecided

I think those guys already had an innate hatred for FRSC officials and this was a good excuse for them to take their pound of flesh out of one man.

na today we don dey report?
after reporting you become the hunted

some people's brain needs "recorrective" slap to bring it back to "default"

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by miqos02(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Thobiy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dclique:
that's what happens when you hire an inexperienced person.
It is only in naija,Nigeria will be great
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Toosure70: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
BeastAmbition:
What's Good For The Ordinary Citizens Is Also Good For The Government Officials
Frustrated Animal.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by maxwell767(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy the guy go retire from frsc if he survived this jungle justice.... grin
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
if the victim was you family, you could have know what is involve
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by MzEspoir(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
adeaks:

what actually happened was that the guy somehow entered the car, and started struggling for the steering with the driver, which is a very moronic thing to do. it led to an accident, in which the driver was really injured, and led to destruction of things. while I don't support jungle justice, he got what he deserved
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by andreawills96(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
queenstll:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-aZSN3K01XI8/V3jJipPdO0I/AAAAAAAJxec/SgAucJgRgmUCarLM3x2S98VGsjwkzENwgCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

"On my way to church this morning, I witnessed a hot chase of a FRSC officer by some men. They eventually caught up with him at Jibowu and he was severely brutalized. He's alleged to have caused an accident while trying to flag a motorist down."
But why beat up a government official? See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QArWXwK5LTU/V3jJlMzsRvI/AAAAAAAJxes/_oiYIdBOz6os71fdC-npxdcgZLBVMAjFACLcB/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yW6xN9YPHy4/V3jJkanMEHI/AAAAAAAJxeo/f-og3TUb7octGErlDbWr4TlyXdVj4GUmQCLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[b]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/frsc-official-brutalized-in-jibowu-this.html?m=1
. hope them flog the guy well, cause there own too much, they will be jumping and breaking people's glass like say na them get road
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Barackmeringo:
why beat up a govt official? shocked

hear talk......

why did he cause an accident, he's meant to regulate traffic, not complicate it. and for them to do that, he must have stepped on toes......if so, he kinda deserve it

And I think our poliTHieficians should be given this kind of beaten b4 they r invited by d EFCC
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by UmmKhalifah(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
BeastAmbition:
What's Good For The Ordinary Citizens Is Also Good For The Government Officials
Gbam!
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Toosure70:
Frustrated Animal.

Hope all is well
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by idu1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thid not funny but i dey laff
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by stubbornman(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
adeaks:

My dear this Nigeria they would do d same to a police man with dynamite ....wat if the accident resulted to death...if I was the one that FRSC would chopping multiple uppercuts by now
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Angrymode: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thanks for the beating!!!!!
Even boyscout feeling like they are above the law these days.

I like where this Jungle Justice is going.

Beating of common thieves: checked

Burning of common thieves: sadly checked

Beating to pulp of armed thieves: gladly checked

Burning of armed thieves: gladly checked

Beating of Rapist: gladly checked

Burning of Rapist: gladly checked

Castrating Rapist: Awaiting

Beating to pulp of ritualists: gladly checked

Burning of ritualists: gladly checked

Beating of useless policemen: gladly checked

Beating of useless road safety officers: just gladly checked

Beating of useless army/navy/airforce officers: Awaiting confirmation

Beating to pulp of corrupt politicians: anxiously awaiting

Beating to pulp of clueless politicians: Awaiting

Beating of owners of MTN/Glo/AIRTEL/Etisalat and their useless customer care agents: Can't wait.

Beating to pulp every minister of darkness and his workforce: Awaiting and checked

Beating to pulp of all useless, corrupt and student molesting lectures /teachers: Checked but we must put in more efforts.

Jungle Justice is the only way forward if anyone is found guilty because almost every sector that is suppose to deal with miscreants are either corrupt or just wickedly useless.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by titosantana(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why beat him up? Those FRSC guys could be annoying sometimes though, but they should have reported him to the appropriate authority.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by stubbornman(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Toosure70:
Frustrated Animal.
are you always dumb on Sundays
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Tonason: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Agent of death, he was sent to save lives instead he wants to destroy life. Who sent you work on a Sunday morning that you should be in Church? If the accident he caused damaged any part of the vehicles involved, do the same equal damage on his body.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by MzEspoir(f): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
adeaks:

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
double0seven:
Anyone whose face shows in those pictures is at the risk of being traced and arrested by Lagos State government. And if they don't know beating up a government official in uniform on duty is a serious offense.

Beating of an FRSC official is a 10k fine. Read their fines list
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Almajiri1: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
nwakibie3:
This is exactly what will soon happen to buhari.
Imagine if IPOB lay hands on buhari?

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by teebell999(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
queenstll:

But why beat up a government official? See more photos after the cut...

[b]

Its simply because these guyz does not carry arms thats why Nigerians flare up at their slightest mistake. A policeman shot a woman carrying a child on her back in a keke Napep sometime this last year at this same lagos, nobody could move near him simply because they knew he was with AK-47. Citizens also transfer aggressions of being brutalized by police and NA to these guyz .
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by teebell999(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
MzEspoir:

what actually happened was that the guy somehow entered the car, and started struggling for the steering with the driver, which is a very moronic thing to do. it led to an accident, in which the driver was really injured, and led to destruction of things. while I don't support jungle justice, he got what he deserved

you cannot expect d officer to be watching or begging the driver when the driver was not going his directed way... obviously trying to kidnap the officer! he had to do something to avoid that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by lionshare: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
teebell999:

Its simply because these guyz does not carry arms thats why Nigerians flare up at their slightest mistake. A policeman shot a woman carrying a child on her back in a keke Napep sometime this last year at this same lagos, nobody could move near him simply because they knew he was with AK-47. Citizens also transfer aggressions of being brutalized by police and NA to these guyz .

Jibowu/Fadeyi Niggas don't take shit!!!
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by goodforsomthing: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
The guy will never forget today in his life, he will always remember. Naijabet man say so
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by ceasare: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
titosantana:
Why beat him up? Those FRSC guys could be annoying sometimes though, but they should have reported him to the appropriate authority.

Which of the authority? Have u ever report an erring govt official before and u got
Instant response from govt or it's agency and disciplanary action taken.
Oga d guy deserves what he gets.govt work u hv to use your discretion else ur on
Ur own.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na so dem go just stand for road dey extort motorists. Na jam I dey jam dey on high speed whenever me see dem pon di road. Useless monkeys. Serves him right.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Barackmeringo: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Randy91:

And I think our poliTHieficians should be given this kind of beaten b4 they r invited by d EFCC

lol......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos) / EFCC Releases Saraki / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.