Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) (27823 Views)

Yahaya Bello Turns 'FRSC Official' On Lokoja Road (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chai, Nigerians no get chills at all grin grin
Thank God say them no kill the poor guy lol.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
You try to flag or stop a car and the driver refuses to stop, why don't you just let go instead of causing an accident. Or why can't you chase the car with your bike. Now wey don beat am well well, him eye go clear.

Use your brain to do your job. Don't kill yourself and others because of 5k bribe. If one car refuses to stop, many others will.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by sleekman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
FRSC officials are the most unreasonable and outrageously pompous individuals that are govt workers. I was slapped by one of them at their office at Iruekpen. His name S C Ofoegbu. The idiot is gonna get what's coming to him. We don't need power drunk govt officials
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by bigsam1992(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Barackmeringo:
why beat up a govt official? shocked

hear talk......

why did he cause an accident, he's meant to regulate traffic, not complicate it. and for them to do that, he must have stepped on toes......if so, he kinda deserve it
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why e no be police sef?na wa!
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by wolexter(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dude might just b hustling, faking frsc cos those guys hardly work solo. Something doesn't seem right if he didn't have any colleague around.
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Rheenah: 5:47am On Jul 04, 2016
adeaks:
Even if he caused an accident, it was while he was discharging his official duty. Why not report him or hand him over to the police. If it was a police man with a loaded gun, would they have done the same undecided

I think those guys already had an innate hatred for FRSC officials and this was a good excuse for them to take their pound of flesh out of one man.

And you think the police would HV done something. People have lost confidence in the Nigerian security hence taking the matter into their hand. OK the motorist that had the accident nko? No one is talking of him. Is he dead or alive? Don't blame this people. Na condition make crayfish bend. In a developed country they would HV behaved differently
*jungle justice*
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by midasbliss(f): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Inhumane... If he had a gun nko? He was doing his job...
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by NiceCJ(f): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=MoneyGreen post=47172473]Na so dem go just stand for road dey extort motorists. Na jam I dey jam dey on high speed whenever me see dem pon di road. Useless monkeys. Serves him right. [/quote) one day them go finally catch u and deal with u accordingly. If u no get fault for ur vehicle, why u go dey run from them?
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by murmee: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
Why e no be police sef?na wa!
After clearing the Police from the roads because of road blocks and extortion from motorists, why was the FRSC left on the roads to continue the same thing? Are they actually supposed to stop vehicles (especially cars) to demand to see vehicle papers or are they supposed to see to the general safety of Nigerian roads as in prompt attention to accident victims, removing dangerous objects from the roads and diverting trafficking in case of gridlocks etc? I think their job need to be redefined. What they do right now is mostly harassment of motorists and EXTORTION!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by Qualer: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
double0seven:
Anyone whose face shows in those pictures is at the risk of being traced and arrested by Lagos State government. And if they don't know beating up a government official in uniform on duty is a serious offense.

trace?.....

Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wonder when we will start doing this to politicians
Re: FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
murmee:
After clearing the Police from the roads because of road blocks and extortion from motorists, why was the FRSC left on the roads to continue the same thing? Are they actually supposed to stop vehicles (especially cars) to demand to see vehicle papers or are they supposed to see to the general safety of Nigerian roads as in prompt attention to accident victims, removing dangerous objects from the roads and diverting trafficking in case of gridlocks etc? I think their job need to be redefined. What they do right now is mostly harassment of motorists and EXTORTION!
you are right about that.

that's why I hate to stop for them, I've never sha.instead I dey double speed if they stand to block my way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Exposes How SS Governors Got Billions In "Trapped Funds" / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors / Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.