Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad (29938 Views)

Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by iswallker(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
gustav25:

Mr man ,your stupidity is clearly outstanding and you are an original slowpoke ,every other slowpoke registered on Nairaland is counterfeit

What dis guy do you... ..name checking is not an offence na.... grin
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by SpaceTour: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
This could be abagworo. There is so much poverty in Imo state particularly Owerri as workers are owed over 11months salary arrears.
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Vendoor(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sorry for the dude.... Hand him over to the police. That's the proper thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by oyetunder(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
K
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by blackpanda: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
gradeA:
angry

one question; are you a dude?

one answer; shut up.

1 Like

Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Sasuwa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hydrog3n:
99days for the thief one day for the owner.
so wan wait 4 thief to steal for 99times before u catcham , what of if he stop at 98 days, hmm u be dumb oo!
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Thobiy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
everyday for the thief
One day for thief waterloo
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Thobiy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
stealing in broad daylight ..dis guy get mind oo.. good for him
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by notoriousbabe: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kelechi sounds like an igbo name
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by seunfape(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pavore9:
Stealing is no life.
come again don't get your english
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by wildQuincy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't support this at all! I hate jungle justice in whatever form undecided
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by assfreaky(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Igbos again. mbanu, am not surprised. amtaken, see ur brother inside the gutter (o boy, see rhymes wey I use o shocked shocked shocked)
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by wiseoneking: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Kelechi omo Igbo at it again, criminal jew

Name checkers association
ikorodu zone
Brutal terrorist alert again! Your Moniker speaks.
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by gradeA(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
blackpanda:

one answer; shut up.
One advice; stop being a perv.
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by iwillexposeu: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Go an beat up dos politicians dat hv stolen billions,poor man steal maggi dem go show he face 4 crim fighter rich man wey undecidedthief money we hv never seen dea face 4 crime fighter,day r all running 2 court,y some r hiding behind imunity
dainformant:
It was end of the road for a known thief who has been terrorizing the residents Owerri with his infamous skills. The young man identified as Kelechi was allegedly beaten to pulp after he was caught breaking into an electronics shop in Owerri, where he allegedly tried to steal some laptops.. An alarm was raised after he was spotted inside the shop by some people around.

An angry mob immediately gathered, stripped him unclad and pounced on him -beating him mercilessly in the process before he was handed over to security operatives.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-stripped-unclad-and-beaten.html
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by banmee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
SweetieConstie:
shocked Sheer brutality!

He deserves it anyway... But people should learn to allow the law take it's due course! undecided

You just contradicted yourself. The means should never be used to justify the ends.
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by wiseoneking: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
You are a frustrated bastard, i think u should go back to your erosion ravaged curse to transfer the aggression on the fulani heardmen killing and rapping your people oloshi jatijati. fl*thead monkey

quote me again and remain stagnant forever
How old are you? You sound like somebody from the capital of Turkey: IslamaBAD. Are you fasting and abusing people at thesame time. Poor frustrated Soul.

1 Like

Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by KingsleyCEO: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
We are gradually closing in on Nigerian politicians! They will prefer this type.
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
I see my yoloba brother are those heading NCA group
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by mrwonlasewonie: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
SweetieConstie:
shocked Sheer brutality!

He deserves it anyway... But people should learn to ALLOW THE LAW TAKE ITS DUE COURSE ! undecided
in Nigeria? undecided
it's either you're In Nigeria pretending to be oblivious of how things work in respect to a sincere justice system or you're out of Nigeria and you're just sheer ignorant OF how things work in Nigeria

Anyway I'm not sorry to tell you that jungle justice will continue for a very long time in Nigeria till the justice system is restored and the police can reject bribes but if not yes to jungle justice

Moreover they were lenient with him,they were supposed to hang tyre on his neck,pour petrol and do the needed wink

Do you know how much gbese the seller will have been paying if the thief was successful. I have perfect hatred for thieves especially when they stole my phone and laptop charger
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dottore:
And we are busy supporting politicians who are worse theives

Like saraki. Hmmmm
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
And yet the ones who steal billions from us we celebrate them. undecided
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by tabithababy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
He should have been killed. undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
our society don lost it finish.

they won't strip and beat child molesters and rapist o, but they will strip, pour petrol and burn petty thief to ashes...

nonsense!!!!
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by mrwonlasewonie: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
wildQuincy:
I don't support this at all! I hate jungle justice in whatever form undecided
them never thief your property before Na why you dey speak grammar. If a thief stole your property and YO reported to the police and the police didn't Do anything about it or he was arrested and the next day he was released because Brown envelopes exchanged hands you will love jungle justice aka African mode of judgement which is faster than Nigerian court case of adjournment everytime
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Handsomecole(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
@ 3rd picture I can see his dick grin
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by ManTiger(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
See Phalus
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by floragregs(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
HmmmH
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by mrwonlasewonie: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Sorry for the dude.... Hand him over to the police. That's the proper thing to do.
Nigeria is not a proper country. We don't do things properly so jj is best
Its faster and other thieves will be warned
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by Anthonio15: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
See watin buhari cause
Re: Man That Broke Electronic Shop In Owerri Beaten & Stripped Unclad by mrwonlasewonie: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
ruggedboy01:
I'm totally against jungle justice sad angry
Hand him over to police, what will u gain spilling his blood cry
what we will gain is plenty
1.THE population of thieves will be reduced
2.potential thieves will learn that there's dignity in labour not by stealing
3.police Will not be able to pervert justice when Brown envelopes have been given to them
4. A very good way OF disgracing our government of their inability to do things the right way in the international eye

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers In Bauchi State (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / Weapons Bauchi Police Recovered From Kidnappers With The Help Of A Hunter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.