Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck (46230 Views)

Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by CeoNewshelm(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is not strange but when young men in rural areas are caught in this act, they are often beaten and disgraced to serve as deterrent to others...

This photos were shared on twitter by a user who was rather concerned about the way people pounced culprit.

Here are photos:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-christmas-chicken-thief-beaten.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by CeoNewshelm(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by whirlwind7(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Same thing they did to a young lady, was it in Delta state, or thereabouts.

Now, are these incidents on the increase, or incidents like this has been underreported before now?

Na wah o! Things are headed for an unpleasant climax.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Adaowerri111: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
What if those hen bite his thing

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by EmekaBlue(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hiss* I hate this country at times

24 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Adaowerri111:
bad girl...I know u like that thing wella

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by edoyad(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
But you will hail your thieving Politicians and troop to their houses to eat rice and Fanta.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by ArabMopol(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
when are we going to castrate dullard buhari for impoverishing us

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by charleseee(f): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
edoyad:
But you will hail your thieving Politicians and troop to their houses to eat rice and Fanta.
they should steal from the rich not from the poor, cos the poor dey vex

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by HtwoOw: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Walahi , this is not the time to steal from anybody

I am afraid for those self proclaimed MMM agents come this January

He go red gaan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nigerians are extremely foolish people. Why can't these kinda judgements be done to politicians? Why can't they just deal with the thieves ?

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by AntiWailer: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
That is 8k.
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by samzy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
I blame buhari

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by iyallancy84: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
again!
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Bankalert(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
......at least they did not burn him alive...hopefully such barbaric acts will be outdated one day in Nigeria....Meanwhile buhari is not the cause...He made a choice to steal irrespective of the economic hardships facing the country...You always hv a choice...choose rightly!

8 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by unitysheart(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Serious time is here. Guys dey paraaaaa anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by habbi080(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Which thing?
Lolz..
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lalasticlala!! You no see wetin all these mumu gals dey make some guys do?

Bet me, if this guy has succeded some nonsense ashawo will be eating rice with chicken stew by now.

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
They are so cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by ghost3040: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
eyaaa...the guy don already barb christmas hair ooo...na just chicken remain for am.. embarassed embarassed cry

13 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Naijalabel(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Recession
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
sad That chicken don suffer
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by pamdaniel(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
unclothedness is a common thing in that village, see as children, men and women watch on pants and bare body

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Timothy3113(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmm, I could remember in the other thread where a delta lady was unclothed for stealing, hypocrite were spewing garbage.

But now he his a man, no one has even condemn the act.

Nb : not supporting the man action tho

11 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by hollywater: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chicken abuse. Does this what all the punishment in the first place? Ordinary Chiken not with gun.Sorry Country.
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by hernandson(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
The hen must have informed the owner. The hen was like he want to steal me help!! I guess. Nigros in house of assemblies would be stealing money that can buy chicken 4 every individual in nigeria and they would have d right to ask for a SAN. Fuckeedd up world

1 Like

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by themonk(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin
If you watch closely you would see the chicken giving him a Mouth Action at the first pic.
grin
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Nickymezor(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good fr him
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
OP why did you cover his eggplant na cheesy?
Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by henrydadon(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided

one of the many reason why africa will continue to remain backward...

hypocrites that what we are..this same set of people if given the opportunity will travel to london to celebrate with ibori..

i weep for this nation!

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck by westlius(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
good for the thief I wish we caught the thief that broke into our farm to steal fowl me I for plank am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.