Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. (1474 Views)

Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty For Sale / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by damesilver(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Selling price is 32k. If interested, call: 08146472242. Akure, Nigeria.

This offer is on for a reasonable time. It expires 7days from now.

I am not selling the phone because I need money, as many people are accustomed to do. The truth is that I had an unreasonably high expectation, based on the users' review, especially from people here on Nairaland. My disappointment, however, might have stemmed from the fact that I expected subconsciously that the Gionee M5 mini gives me the intuitive feel and the elegant simplicity of an iPad Air 2 which I am using.

I bought it because I just needed an android phone for the sake of easy download, file sharing and OTG. Maybe I would save up for high-end Sammy. I like good products that are dependable, stable and premium.

Thanks.
Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by lanre316: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2016
damesilver:

I am not selling the phone because I need money. I had an unreasonably high expectation, based on the users' review, from especially people here in Nairaland. My disappointment, however, might have stemmed from the fact that I expected subconsciously that the Gionee M5 mini gives me the intuitive feel and the elegant simplicity of an iPad Air 2 which I am using.

I bought it because I just needed an android phone for the sake of easy download, file sharing and OTG. Maybe I would save up for high-end Sammy. I like good products that are dependable, stable and premium.

Thanks.

101 Law of Marketing - Thou shall not bad-mouth the product you intend to sell.

It's not cool to highlight the weak points of the Gionee M5 and ignore it's strong points. Every phone, including your iPad or Samsung phone have their weak and strong points.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by Dottore: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2016
If truly you don't need money then give it out to your neighbor or somebody around.
Why comparing the humble phone with iPad air2 and who asked you the one you currently use. If you needed an android phone with all the specs you mentioned and based on your claim that you like good, dependable, stable and premium products, why didn't you go for Samsung S7 edge rather than settling for a school boy's android phone.

Mouthy people sha

13 Likes

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by kulobyno: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Dottore:
If truly you don't need money then give it out to your neighbor or somebody around.
Why comparing the humble phone with iPad air2 and who asked you the one you currently use. If you needed an android phone with all the specs you mentioned and based on your claim that you like good, dependable, stable and premium products, why didn't you go for Samsung S7 edge rather than settling for a school boy's android phone.

Mouthy people sha

Don't mind the braggadocio. His type is the reason why ladies insult men. See cheap childish pomposity. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by sleamzy06(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
dude you already bashed the product you want to sell...ain't nobody gon' buy it now don't you think..

5 Likes

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by mistabiola: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
lanre316:

It's not cool to highlight the weak points of the Gionee M5 and ignore it's strong points. Every phone, including your iPad or Samsung phone have their weak and strong points.

He's a scallywag forming posh

4 Likes

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by VhatAmazingDude: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
If you read these comments, you'ld wonder if it's the phone or the OP that's for sale grin.. People no get Sunday chill o

4 Likes

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by jmichlins(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
When though have more than enough, thy shall offer gifts to thy neighbor
Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by jmichlins(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
When though have more than enough, thy shall offer gifts to thy neighbor. But saving up to buy a phone is rather bad in this economy, you save for projects. You buy phone which you have luxury of buying
Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by tafrica(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
damesilver:

I am not selling the phone because I need money, as many people are accustomed to do. The truth is that I had an unreasonably high expectation, based on the users' review, especially from people here on Nairaland. My disappointment, however, might have stemmed from the fact that I expected subconsciously that the Gionee M5 mini gives me the intuitive feel and the elegant simplicity of an iPad Air 2 which I am using.

Thanks.

Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by damesilver(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
lanre316:

This is one of the reasons why it would be difficult for many of us to grow, in a material and spiritual sense. When you downplay a weakness of a material, or overpraise its strength, it is the same as deception, and deception is a lack of virtue.

The same thing happens in prenuptial friendship and relationships. We assume an image that's not genuine. When all chips are down, and the true colour of our real selves come to the fore, then, a vicious cycle of regrets and Lamentations begin.

Our sense of perception is defined from our basic personality, education and inner maturity. If you feel it is cool for a bread seller to persuade you to buy a yesterday's left over bread, simply because that's what she has, so be it. Don't be surprised that it might even be that 'a day old bread' may be the desirable thing the prospective buyer wants.

Our level of thinking should go beyond immediate gains, selfish interests. Let us cultivate the habit of making people aware of the defects in a product before selling it to them. By how much have people made wealth with their cleverness?

If some people feel that it more profitable to trade the high worth of a virtue for a material benefit, they are free. The world of trading has always been known to be a fearful and a dangerous one. That's also why we have the mundane law of "buyer beware, sellers beware." The comments of the majority here is a confirmation of how base, narrow and primitive the thinking of supposedly educated fellows could oftentimes be.

I admitted that I had an 'unreasonably high' expectation of the phone. It is my fault that I did not see the phone for what it's worth. My mention of the iPad Air was to buttress my error of judgement which might have woven itself into my estimation of the new device. This shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Furthermore and, more realistic a note, I have made a comparison of the phone with others of its level, and I concluded that it would have been better if it goes for 25k. Criticism is good if it is a constructive one, but evil when it is destructive and self serving.

Well, this thread is opened in order to sell a phone; it could also serve a worthy purpose of teaching us fundamental principles of life if looked at in a different dimension.

1 Like

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by sheunsheun(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
damesilver:

This is one of the reasons why it would be difficult for many of us to grow, in a material and spiritual sense. When you downplay a weakness of a material, or overpraise its strength, it is the same as deception, and deception is a lack of virtue.

The same thing happens in prenuptial friendship and relationships. We assume an image that's not genuine. When all chips are down, and the true colour of our real selves come to the fore, then, a vicious cycle of regrets and Lamentations begin.

Our sense of perception is defined from our basic personality, education and inner maturity. If you feel it is cool for a bread seller to persuade you to buy a yesterday's left over bread, simply because that's what she has, so be it. Don't be surprised that it might even be that 'a day old bread' may be the desirable thing the prospective buyer wants.

Our level of thinking should go beyond immediate gains, selfish interests. Let us cultivate the habit of making people aware of the defects in a product before selling it to them. By how much have people made wealth with their cleverness?

If some people feel that it more profitable to trade the high worth of a virtue for a material benefit, they are free. The world of trading has always been known to be a fearful and a dangerous one. That's also why we have the mundane law of "buyer beware, sellers beware." The comments of the majority here is a confirmation of how base, narrow and primitive the thinking of supposedly educated fellows could oftentimes be.

I admitted that I had an 'unreasonably high' expectation of the phone. It is my fault that I did not see the phone for what it's worth. My mention of the iPad Air was to buttress my error of judgement which might have woven itself into my estimation of the new device. This shouldn't be difficult to understand.

Furthermore and, more realistic a note, I have made a comparison of the phone with others of its level, and I concluded that it would have been better if it goes for 25k. Criticism is good if it is a constructive one, but evil when it is destructive and self serving.

Well, this thread is opened in order to sell a phone; it could also serve a worthy purpose of teaching us fundamental principles of life if looked at in a different dimension.
oga u don't need the long epistle, You bought a phone for 33-35k and you want to sell it 32k, where dem dey do that kind tin? even if its a day old. Na 25k you go sell am @ last, u neva see chumchin.

3 Likes

Re: Offering My Newly Bought Gionee M5 Mini Up For Sale. by iamlarry(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am also in akure,futa precisely...will u sell for 25k?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used This Phone??? / Infinix Note4pro / 3 Reasons Why You Should Purchase The Infinix Note 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.