Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. (1871 Views)

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. by johnydon22(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I should explain it to you because I was there as a witness or what ? Aint you embarrassed by the 'comical nature' of once being a fish ?

Anyway , Christ ascending into heaven - he went into it through heaven's portal . That's the same portal or so the people of the Tower of Babel tried to access . Christ , a supernatural being , had the power to defy gravity and move into it - ascension - while man needed a tower to access it since there were no aircraft .

The whole event involved the supernatural and is accepted as true by faith . The same way you accept that man evolved from fish by faith .

Heaven's portal... Chai!!! Could you point at it so we can simply go through it with a rocket, forget the tower of babel, rockets will do better now.. wink

Hahahahahaha you never disappoint bro... 'heaven's portal' Jesu shockedgrin That's a new one... I love this one, the bolded also beautiful..

Let me read again grin

1 Like

Re: Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. by johnydon22(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

Heaven is a spiritual location. You should know this.

Apparently heaven is so physical that a tower can be built to access it if you don't have airplanes but if you do have airplanes then you are so good to go...

KingEbukasBlog:

I should explain it to you because I was there as a witness or what ? Aint you embarrassed by the 'comical nature' of once being a fish ?

Anyway , Christ ascending into heaven - he went into it through heaven's portal . That's the same portal or so the people of the Tower of Babel tried to access . Christ , a supernatural being , had the power to defy gravity and move into it - ascension - while man needed a tower to access it since there were no aircraft .

The whole event involved the supernatural and is accepted as true by faith . The same way you accept that man evolved from fish by faith .
Re: Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
johnydon22:

Heaven's portal... Chai!!! Could you point at it so we can simply go through it with a rocket, forget the tower of babel, rockets will do better now.. wink

Hahahahahaha you never disappoint bro... 'heaven's portal' Jesu shockedgrin That's a new one... I love this one, the bolded also beautiful..

Let me read again grin

Recondite message is not expected to be understood by all . Look up the word "recondite"
Re: Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. by johnydon22(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Recondite message is not expected to be understood by all . Look up the word "recondite"

Yeah sure.. lmao
Re: Christians, Please Explain The 'Ascension Of Jesus'. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
flamingREED:
First, may Christ forgive your blasphemy.

Next, do you feel your brain, liver, kidney or capillaries?
But are they there? Of course!

Again, have you ever seen an atom?
Even large protein molecules are invisible,
Yet we believe they exist, not just as fables,
But as near-realities, and by them we make predictions which work for us!

But Christ Whose presence is more real than atoms, who work miracles among us, you want us not to believe

Must everything be literal?
The man who discovered the shape of benzene molecules dreamt of snakes dancing in circles, waking up, he opined that benzene molecules are ring-shaped; and it's still accepted till today.

If you know science, you'd hardly ever oppose God because His ways are explained by science, and not the other way round.

Christ is not just in heaven where He conceals His glory which is too dangerous for mortal gazing,
He's right there where you are.

If you sincerely seek Him, He'll reveal Himself to you.
Give it a try.

I have felt Jesus.

THE ONLY SINGLE REASON MY FAITH CANNOT BE DESTROYED TILL I DIE

A M E N

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Understand This Subject / I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. / Daddy Freeze Criticizes VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter Engagement Using Wrong Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.