Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah (13919 Views)

Battle For Abia: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu Wit His Delay Tactics-Ogah / Judge Lambasts Dasuki’s Lawyer, Accuses Him Of Employing Delay Tactics / Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by tonio2wo: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is a pdp vs pdp tussle. I still dont understand why apc and their zombies are in support of ogah?
Is there something am missing??
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by gbeseun(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think this matter should have been settled now,ikpeazu should just leave and allow peace to reign.nemesis is here live
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by iswallker(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
He declared a public holiday for someone who is not even a former Governor of the state. That means if a former GGover

This got me cracking... grin grin...looking at this from a laymans view, this ikpeazu is gone for good...

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Teespice(f): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
analysis on point.

filing an appeal does not mean an automatic stay of execution. they are two different things.

ikpeazu's lawyers will just eat his money and do oso 440.
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Thobiy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
psucc:
Ogah should know that other courts are there and that the journey has just begun.
gbam
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by southpole: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Very long epistle.

But the people voted for Ikpeazu, simple.

... And Ikpeazu is working, That's all that matters.

It is not whether he was voted by the people or not and neither whether he is working or not but the issue is that he lied and a liar has no place in government house.
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
southpole:

It is not whether he was voted by the people or not and neither whether he is working or not but the issue is that he lied and a liar has no place in government house.
Who's a saint?... No one.

Buhari is a bigger liar who lied under oath, and the man is still in power, Did heaven fall?

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
How I Wish Its OTTI Dat Is On Dis OGAR Of A Person I Would Have Gladly Support Him 100% At List He Will Give ABIA POLY Free Education
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Tzmalife(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Very long epistle.

Oga
Go swerve
Sum body who hasn't paid workers from Feb
U open DAT mouth to say he is working
U ain't in Abia
So gerrout from our case
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by saintkel(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
umuokezie:
ur on point Mr ubani
so after d Governor struggled n won only for another to rip where he did not sow?

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by greggng: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Barister onyekachi ubani is one of the best lawyers we ve around. Like someone said, I thought a sitting governor has immunity from prosecution? But he can be investigated. Ikpeazu should get a sound lawyer before they gave him ikpeazu. The meaning of ikpeazu is backyard or jankara judgement
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by kenyguy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
We are watching

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by bashydemy1: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
frankline5:
Say no to tunibu son in Abia state.
And whoes son would you prefer? remember Fashola, Ambode etc are Tinubu son's and performing better.
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by uckyra: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
After reading,all i can see is desperation on d side of Ogah, he is so desperate to be in power n this isn't good for us, ikpeazu all the way,he will get through this.

2 Likes

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cherishing:
na u sure pass
Tell me what you are looking for on the ground, I will pick it for you...
lol... how u doing?

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by maxman01: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I like bar. Monday onyekachi obani he is a card carryin member of d apc he is always a guest on star fm in lagos n support buhari n campaigned for him n now pdp ha rejected ogar so tank God abia now is an apc State take my word to d bank u wil cash it
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Come to Abia and ask EVERYONE WANT OGAH. Imagine the Ikpazu of a man has not paid salaries for a whooping 6months. And everyone knows the thief T A Orji the past governor over manipulated the primaries to favour his stooge ikpeazu.
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
maxman01:
I like bar. Monday onyekachi obani he is a card carryin member of d apc he is always a guest on star fm in lagos n support buhari n campaigned for him n now pdp ha rejected ogar so tank God abia now is an apc State take my word to d bank u wil cash it
In your dreams will abia be for the Association of Past Criminals!
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by chichel16(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Very long epistle.

. ***********************My dear abia people never voted for ikpeazu rather they voted for PDP or did u see Ikpeazu 's head on d ballot paper How can u say he is doing well when he is oweing workers for d past 6months****** even when gov Ngige of Anambra was constucting roads in Anambra and court said he should vacate office, he never waisted time to do so.after he later became Senator and today a Minister********* the same to Andy Uba who just stayed for 17days only in office but Court said leave, he left and today he is a Senator.********* ikpeazu should go Honourable so he can still be relevant in Nigerian Politcs.His legal team should advice him Rightly
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by kebesobase(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whether na Ogah be ur name, ur too selfish and thirsty 4 power, habba! U no go cool down? Abi the person were suffer 4 the thing e no pain am to just leave the thing give u like that? Calm down joor!!

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Adadiogo(f): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ikpeazu should appeal. The fact the INEC was too forward in issuing certificate of return to Oga is questionable.

1 Like

Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Cherishing(f): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Tell me what you are looking for on the ground, I will pick it for you...
lol... how u doing?
Am V.G thanks for asking
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Eynosaintval(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Very long epistle.

This is nonsense! The people voted for criminal who avert tax and forge documents
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by shugaboy6102(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Very long epistle.

that's just the only thing.ikpeazu is really working don't know y he forged his tax papers.if only ogah can wait to take over from ikpeazu but trust politicians??
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cherishing:
Am V.G thanks for asking
Can you be part of my team... we pay our team members per hour...
We need you to win the crown...
Please..
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Cannonleo(m): 1:10am On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Very long epistle.

I beg to disagree snake, I always rooted for phage before ikpeazu was thrown into the fray with his baggage nd many feel the same way
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by krozay(m): 5:05am On Jul 04, 2016
This front-page post na complete storybook
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
On point. All those parading the Electoral Acts should be enlightened that this is a pre-election matter and as such, Electoral Acts is not applicable. Go to the court and file for a stay of execution, if the courts grantsbit, fine, but meanwhile, Ogar should be sworn in as we await the decision of the courts for a stay of execution.

Ikpeazu's legal team are a bunch of disgrace! What happened to the governor's immunity clause!?!!?? Why didn't they activate it and frustrate this case even before it saw the light of the day?

Monday will be very interesting

Till thursday..
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by MaziOmenuko: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Till thursday..

Really? What happened?
Re: The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Really? What happened?

Once Ogah picked his certificate of return at INEC, Abia govt declared friday and monday as public holidays in respect of the death of Ojo Maduekwe former transport minister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Nobody Can Take Away Lagos From APC - Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.