Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Concept "Born Again" SIMPLIFIED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concept "Born Again" SIMPLIFIED (556 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Concept "Born Again" SIMPLIFIED by shadeyinka(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
The aim of this writeup is to help Christians witness for Christ better and explain how a person be Born Again in an easy to comprehend manner.

Asking the question "Are you Born Again" is another way of saying "Do you have the Matric Number of the University of heaven"?

There are four criteria for having the matric number of any institution.
1. You must be Qualified
2. You must Apply
3. You must Sign the Matriculation Oath
4. You are given a unique ID: a Matric Number
If any of these four is absent, an admission may not be valid.

To be " Born Again", the same four criteria holds:

1. You must qualify:
Unfortunately, no one qualified for all have sinned...
BUT God commended His love for us in that while we were yet Sinners, Christ died as a sacrifice for our sins.

The Sacrifice of Christ for those who believe in Gods solution is the "Waiver Certificate" to the University of Heaven for those who are not qualified.

2. You must Apply:
Every application involves two important information;
i. Presentation of your Qualification: (I know that I am a sinner and not qualified for Your Kingdom...but I come through the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ for me...
ii. Statement of your intention:
-Write my name in the Book of Life
-Put your Holy Spirit in me
-Make me a new creature
(Just like we choose our course of study in a higher institution)
Re: The Concept "Born Again" SIMPLIFIED by shadeyinka(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
3. You must Sign the Matriculation Oath:
Signing a Matriculation Oath is sealing a covenant with a Solemn Promise:

-" I promise to Obey all the rules and regulations of this institution if I am giving an Admission"

-In salvation, we say things like: I promise to live the rest of my for you; to obey You to the best of my abilities; to avoid Sin etc

4. You are Given a Matric number (if your request is genuine):
The Matrix number is THE HOLY SPIRIT. Lk 11:13, Eph1:13-14, Eph4:30

Your Matric number is the Evidence that you are Born Again.

HOWEVER, just as it is possible for an intelligent person to live on campus, know every professor on campus, live according to the rules on campus, dress like students, be more brilliant than many student and YET NOT BE A STUDENT.

So also, it is possible for a Church Goer to look Spiritual, Dress like Christians, Be in Choir, Preach like a Pastor, be Baptized.....and yet not have the Matric Number if Heaven.

In conclusion, becoming Born Again is a Transaction between you and the Vice Chancellor of the University of Heaven. Ask and you shall receive Gods Matric number.

I am available to answer any question God willing.
Re: The Concept "Born Again" SIMPLIFIED by Flexherbal(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good!

(1) (Reply)

A Message For The Atheists (pic) / When You Need Miracle and Deliverance, You Will Run To Rccg- E A Adeboye(pics) / You Exist Because God Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.