Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead (27593 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Presents Ramadan Gifts By Aisha Buhari In Lagos / Muhammad Bello Rejects Dangote’s Ramadan Gifts For Vulnerable, Displaced Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by sukkot: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Jupiter visa is very expensive, to get the visa, you must fly to Planet Mars, come with 72 passport photograph, no bank statement needed, come with enough garri, amala, ogbono, efo riro, tomatoes, vodkas, Hennessey, Cuban cigar, bottle water, brown rice, wheat, ogbono, blanket, heavy winter clothes, dried fish, bush meat, onions, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, sneakers, and a big Bible because you will be the Celestial pastor and the service is held every morning at 2am........we dont need your cash because money is not needed here but we have billions of aliens , terrestrial / celestial beings, send me your application tonight and l will process your visa grin grin
[img]http://www.troll.me/images/mah-nigga/my-nigga.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by 4nobody4every1: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=heffem post=47167657][/quote]it seems you no there is something? grin
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
divineappo:
THIS NEWS IS FALSE, everyone pls, check the link after the false article, it's fabricated. Am not a fan of any Nigerian politician, not even Tinubu, but I just want to state the fact that, the OP is an idiot, it's evil to intentionally spread false info about someone. I believe in constructive criticism, not destructive criticism.

receive sense IJN
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Olushauneddy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Give 'em a bowl of rice and steal their billions....Poverty shrinking people

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Thobiy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hunger!
Hunger everywhere
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Thobiy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
ouigy99:
Even though there is hunger in the land, I cam bet you that most of those that went there to collect those stuff are able to afford it for themselves.
Apart from hunger, part of our problem is greed. Some will go there, more than once to get the indomie, sugar, rice etc. So that they can go and sell it and make some money they will use to play baba ijebu.
RIP to the dead
B like say u dae play baba ijebu
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by qleap2all(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

http://punchng.com/two-die-stampede-tinubus-ramadan-gifts/
Can you see Nigeria press, after confirmation that no one dies they still sectionalised the event just to sell their paper! The title should have been, Aftermath of Tinubu Ramadan Gift:two feared dead
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Spybradd: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gathering of Touts,agberos,area boys all of them,young and old and,of cos, highly sophisticated. Psy baba zombies,suffering and smilling and dying...
Rip to the dead o b4 one tout quotes moi and rant from his sophisticated anus that moi has gat no respect..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Spybradd: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
ouigy99:
Even though there is hunger in the land, I cam bet you that most of those that went there to collect those stuff are able to afford it for themselves.
Apart from hunger, part of our problem is greed. Some will go there, more than once to get the indomie, sugar, rice etc. So that they can go and sell it and make some money they will use to play baba ijebu.
RIP to the dead

thank u,sophisticated PRO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by basadenet: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
That is the change Nigerians voted for. This is a clear case of poverty of the highest order. Two whole life lost because of food, well it could be a sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Brightgem(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
fr3do:
how could the individuals distributing the gifts be so negligent? stampedes are very likely in scenarios such as this, Tinubu's team should have been smarter!

the way lives are lost unnecessarily in this country, it is disheartening
In an Igbo Country , human life will have more value.
I wan quote u as d first lines go with my thoughts, as I see part two I say just Negodu. Is it by igbo country...?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by bakynes(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Many fools on this thread are very stupid especially the IPOB on these thread.Tell me anywhere in Nigeria where if such gesture is given people wont turn up enmass to receive these gifts. Be it SW,SE SS,NE,NW,NC. Besides there is something the muslim call "saka". The rich feed the poor during ramadan fasting. Me myself as comfortable as i am, if it wont stress me too much i will queue and collect the gifts. Who no like Awoof.
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Exlusive(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Aluta continua to those who made it home with their provision and life...RIP to those who didn't..elemi lo ma last..
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by tomquest: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Some Nigerian media would write that nobody died, you know why? Brown envelope.

Hunger can make you write things.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by cruz419(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm,,, so life we begging from people Dat stole from us,, but there is GOD ooo,, some tyme I just imagine how judgement dey will be!!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by cruz419(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm,,, see life we begging from people Dat stole from us,, but there is GOD ooo,, some tyme I just imagine how judgement dey will be!!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by cytellProperty: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Wabros: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ritualist of higher order.R.I.P.the dead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Wabros: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=bakynes post=47171688]Many fools on this thread are very stupid especially the IPOB on these thread.Tell me anywhere in Nigeria where if such gesture is given people wont turn up enmass to receive these gifts. Be it SW,SE SS,NE,NW,NC. Besides there is something the muslim call "saka". The rich feed the poor during ramadan fasting. Me myself as comfortable as i am, It is part of ritual killings
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by hatchy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Agimor:
This effect of hunger.
I disagree this is foolishness at its peak.We know the Hausa's to be beggers,but the suffisticated region? Mba nu!

Why is it that everything concerning that religion of "piss" is sad news. When Atiku will share his own now,three hundred souls will perish.Same thing to Kwankwaso and other big big oga's in the north.

Blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
divineappo:
THIS NEWS IS FALSE, everyone pls, check the link after the false article, it's fabricated. Am not a fan of any Nigerian politician, not even Tinubu, but I just want to state the fact that, the OP is an idiot, it's evil to intentionally spread false info about someone. I believe in constructive criticism, not destructive criticism.

So until source is punch/the sun/Sahara report it is false? What happened to personal report?
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by ebenholer(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mission accomplished, who is thinking what I think here; are we sure those dead people are not for sacrificial purpose? Cos why dead in the process of alleviating people...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by fr3do(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Brightgem:
I wan quote u as d first lines go with my thoughts, as I see part two I say just Negodu. Is it by igbo country...?

yes oh, a country by the Igbos will blossom

how? educate yourself by searching for pro-biafra threads.
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Brightgem(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
fr3do:

yes oh, a country by the Igbos will blossom

how? educate yourself by searching for pro-biafra threads.
Yimmu! Na today!
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by PhilemonObende: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
yoruba people and free food... SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by reality2019(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
this portrayed how much APC subjected Nigerians to untold hardship.for u people Yoruba blame obj,tinubu,akanda for ur predicament

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by mkoabiola: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cos it involve jaagaban ,d media will not circulate d news.
Yeye de smell
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Ejanla07: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Hunger infested sophisticated people

lol

sufferiscated
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Popsyn1(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2016
tobcha8726:
damn...that's sad

Attention all.

Please do not patronize this scammer.

Regards.
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by madapcmod: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Tifunubu d ogboni crook has done his annual sacrifice again
Re: Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
psucc:
Even when hunger had spared their lives, food takes them, what a world?

Rip to the dead.
You deep!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Line Maryland In Lagos Is On Fire (Video) / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.