Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos (32096 Views)

IGP, Ibrahim Idris Arrives Benue State (Photos) / IGP Ibrahim Idris Arrives Anambra Ahead Of Anambra Election (Pics) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by BlackSeptember: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
stfu and go outside there and make money.....poverty mind
your signature connotes the worst form of poverty. Poverty of the body soul and mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Pyno30: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
This man looks as if he wil do better than others.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by BlackSeptember: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
which house again.....please who are u
lol. Who gave a 16yr old boy computer with internet without parental control?

Boy you ve never worked or earn any pay in your life. Your look and shirt speaks dozens

9 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by seguno2: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Country is broke.
Economy is down.
Yet every government official is flying upandan everywhere in private jets and helicopters?
Who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Ajimight(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Akulagba of warri Kingdom
chief Ayiri Emam who dash am that name it Akulagba of itshikiri and not the full warri
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
but checking it, i have that money in my acct
I have learnt in my life and my work with wealthy people that the wealthy people never brag. Pls note the word 'wealthy not rich'. People they have affected their lives make the noise for them. Sir, with all due respect you are rich by faith but you are no where close to the R in rich unless you are speaking in faith

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by maigida511(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
We learnt its now police only not police force
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by seguno2: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
CACAWA:
chimee stop all these and come to the house abeg

The guy is pathetic, I swear.
How can he post this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3203496/like-me-profile-picture-part2

then be forming big boy on NL.
Who is he fooling except himself?

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by otitokoroleti: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Check my d.p i already made it at a very young age, so am not at your level
lol, person wey im papa still dey feed

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by 4stylz: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:

I saw your dp, You are nothing but a kiddo

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
there is no money in the country and yet almost every agency has a private jet ..welcome to Nigeria
and comon armed rubers! They no fit arrest. Instead of purchasing attack helcoptals to fight crimes, they are buying private Jet for comfort.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by josite: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:

yes o,i know u wella,uve made it on nairaland.dont mind them them.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Ebubeslym(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
ogbeni close mouth joor.
Pipo wey dey chop money no dey even get mouth to talk.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Stop making noise, poor man like you

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Dexpro: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
your signature connotes the worst form of poverty. Poverty of the body soul and mind

See finishing.

Bro I dash u 1000 likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
seguno2:

The guy is pathetic, I swear.
How can he post this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3203496/like-me-profile-picture-part2

then be forming big boy on NL.
Who is he fooling except himself?
wetin concern you
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Dexpro: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:

See finishing. grin grin grin grin

Bro I dash u 1000 likes

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by cirmuell(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
CACAWA:
I wonder who approved that useless budget that contained Private Jet.

And why can't we see the officially approved 2016 National Budget?

They are all corrupt.
The constant brouhahaha btween the executive and the legislature has cover that one up nah...don't expect to hear about it again.

By the way, do you still believe this man is the right one for us? Judging by the recent happenings in the country.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by diegwu01: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
HRM, High Chief Emami Ayiri, The Akulagba of Warri Kingdom, The Fearless Leader, 1 man Army, Presidential Envoy Delta State. The Next Governor of Delta State 2019.
Sai APC
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:

What's on ur dp? Ur bank statement?

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by thundergucci(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
And the mgbemukeke is still making noise
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by diegwu01: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
CACAWA:
I wonder who approved that useless budget that contained Private Jet.

And why can't we see the officially approved 2016 National Budget?

They are all corrupt.
We have over 15 Aircraft in the Nigerian Police Force, the Private Jet was acquired years ago..
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
wasteful country. Even the UK, their colonial master does not have a private jet for the chief of scotland, yet this poor country where the majority live below a dollar a day find it cool to buy a private jet for the inefficient police force, so thst the boss can jet around as he wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by CACAWA(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
which house again.....please who are u
gba fuo here

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by CACAWA(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
cirmuell:
The constant brouhahaha btween the executive and the legislature has cover that one up nah...don't expect to hear about it again.

By the way, do you still believe this man is the right one for us? Judging by the recent happenings in the country.
cirmuell...he has done many things to hurt my feelings...but he is still better than having a GEJ for another four years.

Don't worry, the right one for us will come in 2027. Amen
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Jok3r(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Pictured is the new acting Inspector General of police Ibrahim Idris on his arrival in Delta state for a courtesy visit on Friday. The police boss was welcomed by the Akulagba of warri Kingdom chief Ayiri Emami and others at the airport before visiting Ugborodo and Gbaramatu Communities of Warri South west LGA in Delta state to promote peace and togetherness.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/new-police-ig-pictured-on-arrival-in.html

all ryt den
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by Wolex143: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
is he nt saying the truth? Wen u acquired little things u'll start bosting as if u're the one that owns the word, instead of u to say d truth u won't.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
CACAWA:
cirmuell...he has done many things to hurt my feelings...but he is still better than having a GEJ for another four years.

Don't worry, the right one for us will come in 2027. Amen
you won kidnap me abi....of all my wealth
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by ojialo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
SMH for you, kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
there is no money in the country and yet almost every agency has a private jet ..welcome to Nigeria

It beats me bro...really beats me
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by busyfishing(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
dainformant:
empty barrels make the loudest noise. keep blowing the trumpet for yourself. u are even better than Dangote sef.. mstcheww
Dudes this is supposed to be an interactive forum not an insultive forum.. Habaa!! Live is too short
Re: Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos by CACAWA(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you won kidnap me abi....of all my wealth
chimee what is all these na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.