Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business (607 Views)

What Is Your Business Plan For 2014? / Business Plan For Micro Quail Farming In Nigeria...be Financial Breakthrough!!!! / Differenciating Between A Feasibility Study And A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business by labamo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Do you want to start a new business and would like to have a solid business plan to help you actualize your dream plan? we can be of assistance to you with the business plan, market research, feasibility test and land acquisition if need be. Contact us on islandscope@yahoo.com or call us on 01-2205721 or 081-382-2136.
Ismail
Re: Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business by popoyeh(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
Good Day,
I am about to start an haulage business but would like you to assist me with the business plan and the market test. Please let me know what it entails and the requirement. Could you email me on info@rskthaulage.com
Re: Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business by popoyeh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
I am unable to reach you via email anymore. I have gone through the business plan, looks befitting to what I want to present to my loan facilitator but I need you to still help me draft out a 5 year projection for the business. I hope that doesnt incur another charges.
Re: Do You Need A Business Plan For Your Business by labamo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
Well it wouldnt but it will make me go an extra mile to make a critical research for the 5year projection to meet with the break even point. Do get in touch via the mail for further discussion

(1) (Reply)

Uk & Us Shoes And Bags For Sale(to Your Doorstep) / Ladies: N50,000 + Be Our Brand Icon: Contract Worth Over N1million! - / Alertpay Account Funding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.