Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly (45461 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by MaQuin(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yesterday Saturday July 2,2016 Kokomaster Dbanj married the beautiful Lady he fell in love with ...
It was a secretly coded wedding and only 25 people were in attendance.The guests did not know they were attending a wedding but thought they were attending the birthday get together of Dbanj' father.....

The beautiful lady who stole Dbanj' heart is named DIDI KILGROW, she will be 25 years old this year,she grew up in Jos and is currently schooling in University of Abuja. She is the younger Sis of Samantha Walsh (Step Sister) who is presently hosting the big Friday show with Falz on MTV base.

She had allegedly previously dated Aaron of Addiction before meeting Dbanj whom she started dating early 2015 .

Insiders swear that ''Didi is a very nice girl,very humble,very down to earth and blew away the Kokomaster's heart and Dbanj proposed four months ago and in early June they had the traditional wedding in Jos''.It was coded.

Yesterday was the sealing of the icing on their cake but insiders swear there might be a Church wedding ...It will be coded as well.

The Registry yesterday was attended by parents of Dbanj and Didi..Didi's parents flew in from Jos and are currently still in Lagos as you read this.

Congratulations to both of them....Nice one Dbanj,your wife is sooo beautiful!!!.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/07/dbanj-secretly-married-didi-kilgrow.html?m=1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
My man will never disappoint!

Sweet girl.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Kraspo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dbanj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by YoruBanger: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fine woman. Dbanj moju lo s'oja: he really carry better eye enter market. Happy married life koko master.

[img]http://i./HyDAt79JnlY4M.gif[/img]

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by tman14(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sharp man!

My wife fine pass am sha grin

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
U see how male celebrities are if they want to marry they go for simple and intelligent ladies but if the want botty call they go for instagram looking for likes ladies.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by officialteemi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
How true?anorda blogger trying to gain traffic
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
cute girl..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
very pretty! they gonna have beautiful kids. Happy beautiful married life to them

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by tecnolad(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
okay. space booked sha
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Awww smiley dbanj nailed it...
Simple, beautiful and classy.
She looks level headed..

All the ladies showing their naked drumlike azz and booties on line.... Una Don see am so....
Na just to fvck and clean mouth... Next..!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by thatQuietgirl(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wow beautiful girl . Congrats Didi n Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by MzDesire(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Awww....she's pretty

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by gr8gem(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Him try o, after him don break many female fans heart em. Just see as female fans wey him soon break deir heart go find fault for the gal. Drum go do underground detective for the fall Maya. HML to dbanj

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Muvacci(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eja NLA! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by peezeygwiny(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
cute girl..
coming back 4 u.....lemme hustle 1st

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by wittyt98(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
wow if this story is real. dbanj no fall my hand at all... he's woman is so cute

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by BlackSeptember: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eyekandi:
very pretty! they gonna have beautiful kids.
Happy beautiful married life to them
continue wishing other people marriage success online and you turn suitors Pm down grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by BlackSeptember: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
To Dbanj my words for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by niyot124: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Maxineng:
U see how male celebrities are if they want to marry they go for simple and intelligent ladies but if the want botty call they go for instagram looking for likes ladies.

Thank you. You have said it all.

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutesexy1. This could've been us but you've refused to part ways with your 100 year-old phone, hence your inability to view mentions. tongue

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
After giving many girls a feel of his koko from Nigeria to Ghana especially southafrica he finally came back to marry a "nice, humble, down to earth", relatively unknown girl.

Meanwhile those girls he gave his koko are still looking for husbands. God is watching Dbanj in 3D! grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
continue wishing other people marriage success online and you turn suitors Pm down grin grin

see teeth! which pm?? your bro sent me a pm

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by waxxydude: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love the part where he travelled from coast2coast to yansh any/everything on skirt/gown then came back to marry from home. Very impressive.

International yanshers, Eja nla yo no fall my hand atall!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by dckng16(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
D banj finally caught d right fish. I hope people wey dey call am old man.. go and marry will now keep their mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
peezeygwiny:

coming back 4 u.....lemme hustle 1st
huh
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by BlackSeptember: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eyekandi:

see teeth! which pm?? your bro sent me a pm
leave my teeth biko. I've sent you Pm more than the population of China shocked

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
BlackSeptember:
leave my teeth biko. I've sent you Pm more than the population of China shocked

ewoo shocked shocked
ngwa send the last sending!
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by BlackSeptember: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Eyekandi:

ewoo shocked shocked
ngwa send the last sending!
I've exhausted every pm on you grin i will write a formal letter to Seun to renew my Pm so that i can send one more cry

Hope your sunday went the way you envisaged?

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by peezeygwiny(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
huh
yh....m cuming for u
shocked shocked
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by rattlesnake(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
I prefer my wife

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Dazzles In Wedding Gown [PICS] / Miracle Igbokwe Flies Tobi Bakre Around Florida, US (Photos) / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.