Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly (45482 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by rosy4u(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=edbor post=47190262][/quote]

I'm not embarassed
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by tolexy007(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
YoruBanger:
Fine woman. Dbanj moju lo s'oja: he really carry better eye enter market. Happy married life koko master.

[img]http://i./HyDAt79JnlY4M.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by edbor(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2016
rosy4U, pinchur of you in a wedding gown and your ring or adonbelieveit grin
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by babs01(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
huh
y dos tins com far from each other nah?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by rosy4u(f): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
edbor:
rosy4U, pinchur of you in a wedding gown and your ring or adonbelieveit grin

Ooopss lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by datigbogirl: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Maxineng:
U see how male celebrities are if they want to marry they go for simple and intelligent ladies but if the want botty call they go for instagram looking for likes ladies.

Some girls will never learn hence they end up being used... Some guys will never learn hence end up with the used booties sorry goodies...

Such is life....
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
D banj picked a wife material.

No time for drama.
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by peezeygwiny(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2016
oladipo322:
for pasin wife

haaa sorry bros.....I wan cum help her wash her clothes ni

I no fit yaaju to Ur ministry
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by OohLalah(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
adeaks:
After giving many girls a feel of his koko from Nigeria to Ghana especially [b]Southafrica[/b]he finally came back to marry a "nice, humble, down to earth", relatively unknown girl.

Meanwhile those girls he gave his koko are still looking for husbands. God is watching Dbanj in 3D! grin

@bolded! Please don't flatter yourselves, your D'banj never dated a South African. He was just a decoy for AKA 's relationship with our Queen B. Bonang was secretly dating AKA and she didn't want people to know so they asked D'banj to play a decoy. AKA has be dating the Bonang for 2years now. They had a lot of people fooled. tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by OBW(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE KOKO MASTER, CODED BETTER JARE. I HOPE U NO TAKE YOURS TO DUBAI OHH
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by ojabel(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
YoruBanger:
Fine woman. Dbanj moju lo s'oja: he really carry better eye enter market. Happy married life koko master.

[img]http://i./HyDAt79JnlY4M.gif[/img]

Hmmn! Beauty is vain my friend.
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by ganie(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
Genevive!
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Officialpeyor: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2016
banky w what are u still waiting for
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by teamchocolate: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Let's see uncle dumb jazzy wife now.. grin grin
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2016
If this is true, congrat the koko master
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by joeybankz: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
The beautiful lady whose Sister is one of the MTV base presenter named DIDI KILGROW stole Dbanj' heart, the 25 years old grew up in Jos, although still a student of University of Abuja. He elder sister Samantha Walsh (Step Sister) is one of the host on the big Friday show with Falz.

According to an insider ''Didi is a nice girl, she is very humble and down to earth, guess that was what blew the Kokomaster's heart away. Bangalee proposed four months ago, they had their traditional wedding in Jos earlier in June''. That was also coded as well.
http://www.prestnaija.com/has-dbanj-settled-down/
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
cute girl..
you talk am talk talk..Genevive go be like chai this guy ..... and the gal follow money and fame she will rush out because even if it is eude bro clebrities will always go out with other gals and you tell me she is down to earth ...let see time shall tell..
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by horlus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Maxineng:
U see how male celebrities are if they want to marry they go for simple and intelligent ladies but if the want botty call they go for instagram looking for likes ladies.
U can say that again. Truth be told MEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by clovislouis(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eyekandi:
very pretty! they gonna have beautiful kids.
Happy beautiful married life to them
i concur

1 Like

Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by oladipo322(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
peezeygwiny:

haaa sorry bros.....I wan cum help her wash her clothes ni

I no fit yaaju to Ur ministry
correct because if I hear say dem divorce tommorow u will b hold responsible
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by UyiIredia(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
I thought D'Banj's wedding was going to have more pizzazz. It was a really low key wedding he had.
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by theEYe21(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
It's because he doesn't want the wedding to be public and go to the media. He wants his personal life to be private. I can't believe you didn't notice this fact undecided
kettle84:
why a secret wedding? is he that broke that he can't organize a proper wedding like that of onazi. well people from that side don't value marriage, its just to have babies and continue to have women all over the place.

NEXT!...........
Re: D'banj Married Lineo Didi Kilgrow Secretly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
able20:
Na Fulani girl

No she's not. She's mixed race. Her dad is white.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.