Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Turn Into A Woman At Night. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Turn Into A Woman At Night. (1282 Views)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turn Into A Woman At Night. by fataijulius: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
I TURN INTO A WOMAN AT NIGHT.

A Nigerian Man has made headlines in his country and internationally after he confessed live on TV of changing to a woman at night.

The man who shocked many is said to be a double sex human due to Rituals

“i turn into a woman at night and sleep with other men as a way and condition of my rituals to become rich and powerful, when sunsets, I do my rituals and then turn into a woman, but I was surprised the other day I didn't turn back to my normal self after sunrise, this caused people to take me to a pastor for prayers” he said.

After he was prayed for the man confessed and explained what is behind his woman appearance, he has since warned that we are at the end of times as money people have now began to turn to rituals of the black world to become successful.

Re: I Turn Into A Woman At Night. by Polaris1: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am I alone or does anybody else wants to see what is down there?? angry
Re: I Turn Into A Woman At Night. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Polaris1:
Am I alone or does anybody else wants to see what is down there?? angry

Yes you're alone.
Re: I Turn Into A Woman At Night. by agbonkamen(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
nawao! but tomatoes weh dem give am fine ooo Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Woman Who Used Juju To Get Rich / Thief Caught And Stripped Unclad By Police Officer In Lagos / watch out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.