Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report (30328 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by hakanai(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2016
tempest01:

But Buratai is an excellent salary saver abi

Bros check my post on Buratai. I support he be investigated. I dont give a rat f@@k.If you are suspected kindly come and account for it. If people were honest they would gladly do that to prove there quality as humans. Often the guilty will be pointing at others or calling for nepotism in the matter.

Simply clear your issue and then be free to walk with you heads up high. Come clean is all. Whether its only PDP, bottom top or Northern biased or whatever. The Ultimate thing be say you are guilty. So if one corrupt person regardless of what excuse can be made to answer for his crime I am game. I mean you shouldn't be answering corrupt charges If you were clean.

I will start kicking against the corruption war, If and only if the innocent were arrested for crimes they did not commit.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by bigass123(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2016
FayoSHIT how market?
Mere looking at you.. I always knew you are a rogue. But how Ekiti with thousands of highly educated people ended up with a thug who dropped out of school as a governor still beats my imagination. You need to see how he uses okada riders and commercial bus drivers (his goons) to stage fake protests at every opportunity. Immunity or not... You'll face the music sooner than later.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
When will EFCC probe Fayemi's institution in Ghana when he was the governor of Ekiti... when will EFCC probe Aregbe for Osun Air port project and 141 billion naira debt putting the state in debt... when will EFCC probe Fasola for 51million naira website... when will EFCC probe Amechi...when will EFCC Invite Aisha Buhari on Halliburton scandal... all I know is that EFCC is hunting down opposition party members

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by hakanai(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2016
damon222:
What should concern you and apc abi Buhari is what is happening in Nigeria. Few days ago Tunubu organised party for Muslems and at the end, people were killed and many injured because of N1,500 and half bucket of rice. You should ask Buhari to work very hard to reduce the hardship that is making majority of Nigerians to behave like abnormal people because of hardship instead of going after Fayose.
Since when has it become an offence to buy property?

LMAO! bros hardship dey but that does not excuse criminality or corruption. If a crime is spotted it should be accorded some attention. Particular the corruption that has brought us and Africa as a whole to ruin.

Fayose should also stop wasting government time and come clean with prompt evidence. He should do the needful. He owes Nigeria that as a governor and citizen.

I think he is rather unusually quiet. I think someone got him right this time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by geefasee: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
kropotkin2:
Come 2018 fayose is going to jail
tell me any governor or minister who does not have house/s in Abuja and Lagos and i wil tell you who will go to jail
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by MCeeShort(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Haha?

Fayose will be wondering how he got to this mess and will secretly be cursing whoever encouraged him to pick a fight with Buhari.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by bstringz(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Corruption everywhere
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by leghagha: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2016
He makes so much noise meanwhile he is not clean

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by chrisskynet(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2016
crazymommy:
it helped the real estate agent that helped him to get those properties...enough of this stale slangs you people use..

Funny u
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by ojefkin: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
How do they know the year he bought the house. And when has it become a crime for a two term governor to have a house in Abuja. Ordinary director in the ministry have houses not house in Abuja. Let alone a governor. I stand to be corrected it will be rear to see a governor in this present day Nigeria that will not have Building in Abuja. Both past and present. I thought the efcc will tell us they discovered the houses outside Nigeria[b][/b]
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by bams2999(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
thief is thief governor of ekiti Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose brink back our monie

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by filmmusic: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
What of all people that get gardens in Dubai nko
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by kennsville(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
JBismarck:
EFseesee that lost its sight under Gridlock Jonothing has rediscovered its sight under PMB with clearer vision
Since they discovered there sight please kindly name one high profile case on there list that have even been completed....
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by marv1: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
crazymommy:
it helped the real estate agent that helped him to get those properties...enough of this stale slangs you people use..
That is to tell u that most readers of NL are kids.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by francisbarrack(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Fu

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by cardoctor(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Fayose.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Rolings: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Since when did it become a crime to buy property? This useless sahara reporters should go and sit down.

Were you all not masturbating all over their site when they carried the news of Buratai owning properties in Dubai? Now that it concerns your hero they are now useless. Kontinu
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Akinz0126(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Some one should wake me up when they discover former governor of ekiti state fayemi's loot

Govt of hypocrisy!

Nonsense
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Akinz0126(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Some one should wake me up when they discover former governor of ekiti state fayemi's loot

Govt of hypocrisy!

Nonsense

Some called it witch hunting I called it tyrant
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2016
did tinubu get his numerous properties from his salaries and what of others thieves like fayose are they untouchable ? corruption need to be fought evenly if this government wants people to take it seriously not this cherry-picking fight against corruption

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Ofemmanu1: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2016
In Fayose's voice "My money, my properties"
Amaechi, Fashola, defence minister and all apc officials get bigger and better properties, go probe em first.
#dauragovt.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Ofemmanu1: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2016
bams2999:
thief is thief governor of ekiti Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose brink back our monie
Go tell it to tinubu, aisha, amaechi, daura cow and ALL apc governors, chairmans and officials.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Chiboboski: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
hakanai:

The question would be how much is his salary and how much does he have in revenues from business proceeds from 2014 to afford a mansion(s) in Abuja.

Before we forget I think FIRS should accompany EFCC on all investigations of property and businesses. It will be in order for FIRS to check or ask for tax clearance or payment receipts of the proceeds if verified as legit money.Another question is: did he declear the properties with the CCB?

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by shellworker: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Toosure70:
The only working media

The only working media my foot. A media full of lies and propaganda. A media being used as a tool by the APC.

Sahara Reporters have brought so many fake news that were not existing.

Talking about the properties Fatone has in Abuja and Lagos, has Sahara Reporters said anything concerning the one Bharti, Tinubu, Amaechi and Co have? Sahara Reporters should be ashamed of their open bias in news media. I have no respect for them at all.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Chiboboski: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
hakanai:

LMAO! bros hardship dey but that does not excuse criminality or corruption. If a crime is spotted it should be accorded some attention. Particular the corruption that has brought us and Africa as a whole to ruin.

Fayose should also stop wasting government time and come clean with prompt evidence. He should do the needful. He owes Nigeria that as a governor and citizen.

I think he is rather unusually quiet. I think someone got him right this time. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind him, efcc should close their offices and join Memo Adeosun in the ministry of finance?

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
This drama makes me want to shed tears for this government but l just have to laugh because l cant help it.....how many times are you discovering properties belonging to fayose? Tinubu that owns 1/4 of Lagos ....Efcc are you awear?? Oh sorry l forgot saharh reporters do not have cameras there...
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by SeanDada1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
crixtex:
It is not wrong for him to have those naw except if he got them from proceeds of corruption....

So far he didn't buy those properties in Dubai, US, UK etc

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Chiboboski: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
MCeeShort:
Haha?

Fayose will be wondering how he got to this mess and will secretly be cursing whoever encouraged him to pick a fight with Buhari.
This just the beginning. By the time his wife is arrested and charged for money laundry, his mouth will be shut. I believe the government has a secret permanent secretary who work is to plot the ousting of Fayose.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by jrusky(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thunder fire you EFCC I repeat thunder plus Amadioha, plus Ogunn 0(God of Iron) Fire you, you bloody a s s holes may heaven punish you all so Burantai or brutal or Baranta property case is swept under the carpet but you can now see Fayose properties may god of thunder fire you all and may you see no peace as you have decided to hold Nigeria peace on ransom by going after only those who are not APC, in fact from this day I begin to hate EFCC. If any bloody Mod. like you may ban me I don't give a damn.

What a nonsense Burantal case was covered but Fayose can be exposed, you APC I tell you one more time your pay back time will be a hell I will single handedly victimize any APC I see around me when that day arrives I swear, what a rubbish. Right in front of my eyes El Rufai bought a property worth of N480M in abuja but no one query him please what was El Rufai or Hell Rufai Ltd company name for him to get such money But you can see Fayose and trace Odua housemaid account but was blind and dead not to see or track Hell Rufai and Brutal or Baratal transactions

EFCC can't track Amaechi, they can't track all ex PDP criminals that ruined Nigeria and ran to APC for cover, EFCC tracking machine could not track Tinubu and could not track Fashola that built a "Wells" called Boreholes for N120 million per each EFCC was dead or blind to track that Don't worry remember Merilin Ogah was a powerful woman in the last administration but today where is her so your days are coming Magu and your boys then you will remember nothing goes for ever.
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Chiboboski: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
ojefkin:
How do they know the year he bought the house. And when has it become a crime for a two term governor to have a house in Abuja. Ordinary director in the ministry have houses not house in Abuja. Let alone a governor. I stand to be corrected it will be rear to see a governor in this present day Nigeria that will not have Building in Abuja. Both past and present. I thought the efcc will tell us they discovered the houses outside Nigeria[b][/b]
They are saying he bought those houses illegally. If they eventually proves he collected money from armgate, those houses would be seized. Don't forget interim fufiture clause.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by robay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
wilsondave:
When will EFCC probe Fayemi's institution in Ghana when he was the governor of Ekiti... when will EFCC probe Aregbe for Osun Air port project and 141 billion naira debt putting the state in debt... when will EFCC probe Fasola for 51million naira website... when will EFCC probe Amechi...when will EFCC Invite Aisha Buhari on Halliburton scandal... all I know is that EFCC is hunting down opposition party members
abeg make I hear word,what of saraki ? Na opposition member too ? Abeg go and sitdown u can Teach efcc their work hypocrisy dey affect ur brain.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by bakila: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
BodmaxGift:
Anybody can buy properties @ V.I, lekki or any other place in nigeria... am sure Fayose owns companies even b4 returning as Gov in Ekiti.. so y raising an eyebrow angry
Did you see the companies audited accounts? Did you see his dividend payment by those companies. When anyone in government is put on the spot, we shouldn't say he is spotless. He should say it himself, those corrupt acts of aggrandizement are responsible for high prices of real estate and inflation.

Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK / Ambode's Wife Presents Gift To The 1st Baby Of The Year In Lagos (Photos)