Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report (30311 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Court Okays Fayose Properties Seizure (2) (3) (4)

Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by engrkaz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
The embattled governor of ekiti Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose is on the spotlight again. Sahara reporters confirmed that @officialefcc has uncovered properties he bought in Abuja since he became governor in 2014.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/749625892272570369

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Harkindeylee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sahara Reporters exposing secret since 1800BC

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by JBismarck(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
EFseesee that lost its sight under Gridlock Jonothing has rediscovered its sight under PMB with clearer vision

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
It is not wrong for him to have those naw except if he got them from proceeds of corruption....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by crazymommy(f): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
crixtex:
It is not wrong for him to have those naw except if he got them from proceeds of corruption....
grin well obviously when Sahara reporter focus on such news we know fayose got them from proceeds of corruption...I can bet on that..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Toosure70: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
The only working media

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Come 2018 fayose is going to jail

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Who the property epp
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by crazymommy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Keneking:
Who the property epp
it helped the real estate agent that helped him to get those properties...enough of this stale slangs you people use..

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by hakanai(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
crixtex:

The question would be how much is his salary and how much does he have in revenues from business proceeds from 2014 to afford a mansion(s) in Abuja.

Before we forget I think FIRS should accompany EFCC on all investigations of property and businesses. It will be in order for FIRS to check or ask for tax clearance or payment receipts of the proceeds if verified as legit money.

25 Likes

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Babalawal(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
season 2
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by kcnwaigbo: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Since when did it become a crime to buy property? This useless sahara reporters should go and sit down.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by kcnwaigbo: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
hakanai:

The question would be how much is his salary and how much does he have in revenues from business proceeds from 2014 to afford a mansion(s) in Abuja.

Before we forget I think FIRS should accompany EFCC on all investigations of property and businesses. It will be in order for FIRS to check or ask for tax clearance or payment receipts of the proceeds if verified as legit money.

Lolz so Gov Fayose does not have any business or source of earning outside his official salaries and allowances? Unless you can trace the house to any embezzlement there is no case here.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
hakanai:

Yes dats true... he could also say he saved...

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by hakanai(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz so Gov Fayose does not have any business or source of earning outside his official salaries and allowances? Unless you can trace the house to any embezzlement there is no case here.

Oga sir did you read my post?I mention "revenue from Business proceeds"! Also if he makes such monies FIRS should know from tax payments yearly in 2014 & 2015.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki, Fighting against corruption!! Useless Government, Defender for the Looters, What about Burutai?? Dubai Properties!! You are all Looters, probe every politicians......

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Abeymills(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Govt of lies n propaganda

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by engrkaz(m): 5:28am On Jul 04, 2016
JBismarck:
EFseesee that lost its sight under Gridlock Jonothing has rediscovered its sight under PMB with clearer vision
as seeing like sanusee saw things in nnpsee account back then, still under ehm ehm Oga gridlock abi how u take call am again?

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by engrkaz(m): 5:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki, Fighting against corruption!!
Useless Government,
Defender for the Looters,
What about Burutai?? Dubai Properties!!
You are all Looters, probe every politicians......
obviously, burantashi's defence is lame.... I think he is as guilty as fayose. Though I dislike this sowore dude but God will continue to bless him for us..

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by engrkaz(m): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2016
Babalawal:
season 2
episode 2019

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by engrkaz(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2016
hakanai:

Oga sir did you read my post?I mention "revenue from Business proceeds"! Also if he makes such monies FIRS should know from tax payments yearly in 2014 & 2015.
God bless u. And the Fayose that I know would have been quick to defend himself if the properties were not I'll gotten... Some estate agents would have been on their knees begging his Excellency.... Sorry his royal HIGhness

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by engrkaz(m): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
madridguy:
hmm we no ur plan....if God go catch u lalasticlala won't send this to where u were thinking it will land. Just incase sha...contact us for ur Seun approved SeeOfOh
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by ibkgab001: 5:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Folese

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by AntiWailer: 5:46am On Jul 04, 2016
crixtex:

May be if you tell us where the Polytechnic drop out got the money from.

Don't tell me he was saving like the Nigerian Best Goal Keeper saving since 1823 , I mean Buratai.

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

May be if you tell us where the Polytechnic drop out got the money from.

Don't tell me he was saving like the Nigerian Best Goal Keeper saving since 1823 , I mean Buratai.

Lolssss.... i think we should hear from him first before we pin him....
Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by AntiWailer: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2016
crixtex:

Lolssss.... i think we should hear from him first before we pin him....

OK I agree with u sha .

May be he will deny it .

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

OK I agree with u sha .
May be he will deny it .
Lolssss... he dares not... he knows wat Sahara reporters can do.......

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by Mckennedy: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
The embattled governor of ekiti Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose is on the spotlight again. Sahara reporters confirmed that @officialefcc has uncovered properties he bought in Abuja since he became governor in 2014.

EFCC THE LIKES OF AISHA IS CLEAN? LOL!

Re: Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report by brunofarad(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Following

Rotimi Amaechi Reacts To Violent APC Congress, Mocks Wike (VIDEO) / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE]