Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person (798 Views)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by shadeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
I am not a Pastor. I am just the regular christian who loves God. God has helped me to cast out demons out of people (deliverance). I will love Christians who have done same share their experiences, it will certainly help other Christians.

The first time I attempted to cast out a demon happened about 2 years ago. I was in a Pastor friends prayer ministry that evening(Wind of Restoration Ministies @ Ilorin). We had said the grace and were going when one young woman came to my pastor friend Pastor Aminu Chindo to ask for prayers.

As my friend layed his hands upon her, she started manifesting. They took her back into the hall to pray for her and for more than 30 minutes, the demon refused to go out.

I was filledbwith anger "how come they are commanding you demon to go in the name of Jesus and you are refusing? I moved close and layed my hand on her head and commanded the demon out.

I received a shocker as this woman with her eyes tightly shut grabbed me by my collar and began to speak.

...who called you into this matter...?
...go and fight your own family battles...

The brethren came to rescue me from her hand. In less than 5 minutes after that, the woman was delivered. As you can see, my very first attempt was a disaster. (Note: I wasn't living in sin)

As you can expect, I requested for my own deliverance the very next day. In less than a month after this, I casted out my first demon out of a person.

Can you also share your experience so that we can all learn?
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by ladyF(f): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol I no dey try am o.

Make the demons dey their lane, make me sef dey my lane. The physical battles I have to deal with is more than enough. grin

1 Like

Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by dollyjoy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Demon?shockedshocked
No ooooo, i love my life.
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one OP. I'm not a pastor either. I'm a student.. The first time I casted out a demon was a day I was coming back from class with a friend when I saw a group of students around a man struck with epilepsy.. they wouldnt touch him so I grabbed the man by the hands and others helped.. I told them to leave him while I commanded the demon to leave.. it took probably about 10mins or thereabout for the demon to leave and the man was free and rushed to the health centre on campus.. this happened in uniben btw

1 Like

Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
*Me wey sabi fear, if dem dey cast demons, my eyes dey close well well.undecided

I hear say if you open your eyes dey demons from dat person body go enter you..

*Na to allow Pastor do em work.....

Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by drake2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
please come and cast me out
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by kesprime(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm an alumini of uniben. Wht year was. This. Bro?
Emenyonuvictor:
Nice one OP. I'm not a pastor either. I'm a student.. The first time I casted out a demon was a day I was coming back from class with a friend when I saw a group of students around a man struck with epilepsy.. they wouldnt touch him so I grabbed the man by the hands and others helped.. I told them to leave him while I commanded the demon to leave.. it took probably about 10mins or thereabout for the demon to leave and the man was free and rushed to the health centre on campus.. this happened in uniben btw
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by shadeyinka(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Me wey sabi fear, if dem dey cast demons, my eyes dey close well well.undecided
SANDOSKI:

dollyjoy:
Demon?shockedshocked
No ooooo, i love my life.

ladyF:
Lol I no dey try am o.
Make the demons dey their lane, make me sef dey my lane. The physical battles I have to deal with is more than enough. grin

Actually, casting out demons is no big deal. Every Born Again has been given the power and authority to cast them out and the good thing is that you are protected from their evil power.

Apart from being sure you are Born Again what you need is your Faith in Christ words put into ACTION.
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by shadeyinka(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Emenyonuvictor:

Nice one Bro. Faith put into action. I hope other Christians can learn from this
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by ladyF(f): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Actually, casting out demons is no big deal. Every Born Again has been given the power and authority to cast them out and the good thing is that you are protected from their evil power.

Apart from being sure you are Born Again what you need is your Faith in Christ words put into ACTION.
Hallelujah! Nothing go carry me go cast out demon sha... grin
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by skywolf28(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Make una dey deceive unaserf
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by shadeyinka(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

Hallelujah! Nothing go carry me go cast out demon sha... grin

I don't know if you are Born Again but one of the mandate of every child of God is Preaching, Healing and Casting out demons.

Trust me, you don't even need some special anointing, a newly Born Again with some guidance can safely cast out demons.
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by shadeyinka(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Most deliverance Pastors will like other Christians to believe that it take some exceptional anointing to cast out demons.

Agreed, it is easier if one has the gift of discernment of spirits or word of knowledge. Most Christians will rather push the responsibility to their pastors.

Pls share more experiences, it will certainly build others up
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by Amberon: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
oo
Re: Your First Experiece: If You Have Attempted To Cast Out Demons Out Of A Person by shadeyinka(m): 5:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Emenyonuvictor:

How did you know how to go about practicality casting out demons? From TV or your Pastor?

(1) (Reply)

Institutionalized Religious Discrimination In Nigeria? / Christians: Answer These Questions Honestly / Uncertainty:hangs Over Prophet Msforikan'final Resting Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.