Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). (1462 Views)

Arising Properties Offers Davido, Chioma 1 Week South African Luxury Apartment / Two White Girls Caught In Act Inside The Toilet / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by macho44(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
According to a Gossipmirrors reader who sent in this photo from Capetown, South Africa, this incident occurred around midday on Saturday,
July 2nd during a protest by angry Zimbabwean nationals over undue intimidation and harrassments by Locals.

According to our source, the protest was going on peacefully until a group of 'Over-zealous' white policemen took it up upon themselves to disperse the protesters with water canons and tear gas, this did not go down well with some of the Zimbabwean protesters as they resisted.

However among the protesters was this visibly angry man who dared the policemen to do their worst and challenged them to a 'Fist-Fight' and surprisingly he took them to the cleaners, flooring them up in the process without stress.
Read more@;
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/zinbabwean-man-beats-up-two-white-south.html

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by macho44(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
This Zimbabwean man seriously got no chill, imagine taking facing off with law enforcement agents! if to say na 9ja his name na sorry ooo grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg see more hilarious pics of the crazy scenario;
http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/zinbabwean-man-beats-up-two-white-south.html
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by tecnolad(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
LMAO... make I buy small land for here

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
I came looking for photos. I only saw one photo and probably a made up story. My friend, take your time and start dey look face when finding who to waste their precious time.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by macho44(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
charix:
I came looking for photos. I only saw one photo and probably a made up story. My friend, take your time and start dey look face when finding who to waste their precious time.
your mouth, your problem. abeg manage your so-called precious time effectively, nobody forced you to view this thread.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
macho44:
your mouth, your problem. abeg manage your so-called precious time effectively, nobody forced you to view this thread.

[img]http://www.gbam.tv/sites/default/files/zenith_1.png[/img]

If you do anyhow I'd bring out cane to flog out your lying ways. Ewu. Can't even back down when caught in a lie.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by macho44(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
charix:

[img]http://www.gbam.tv/sites/default/files/zenith_1.png[/img]

If you do anyhow I'd bring out cane to flog out your lying ways. Ewu. Can't even back down when caught in a lie.
Address your PAPA in that manner, that's if u have one.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by Flexherbal(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
He wa collect accidental discharge?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2016
macho44:
Address your PAPA in that manner, that's if u have one.
20 kobo blogger with no home training. I don see your type plenty here. Off to better things, no time to quibble when I'm not getting paid.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by macho44(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2016
charix:

20 kobo blogger with no home training. I don see your type plenty here. Off to better things, no time to quibble when I'm not getting paid.
Ooooooooo! and when dem born u ya pipu dey rejoice say dem born PIKIN oooo, not knowing say u be anoda addition to the "Uncultured and Mannerless" he goats of your community. Here's a word of advice bro, for your own good I'd advice you to adhere strictly to it, whenever you are in a public forum like this , learn to express your opinion in a civil and decent manner, trying to throw shades n start up what u can't finish would do you more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 04, 2016
macho44:
Ooooooooo! and when dem born u ya pipu dey rejoice say dem born PIKIN oooo, not knowing say u be anoda addition to the "Uncultured and Mannerless" he goats of your community. Here's a word of advice bro, for your own good I'd advice you to adhere strictly to it, whenever you are in a public forum like this , learn to express your opinion in a civil and decent manner, trying to throw shades n start up what u can't finish would do you more harm than good.

[img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/motorstorm/images/2/26/Take_a_chill_pill_lemur.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130628222955[/img]
Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by Zedoo(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Dem wan mess with angry black man....

No be martial art be dis o....welcome to the continent of gidigbo!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Two White South African Policemen (PHOTOS). by macho44(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2016
Zedoo:
Dem wan mess with angry black man....

No be martial art be dis o....welcome to the continent of gidigbo!
I dey tell u

(1) (Reply)

This Plus Size Woman Crashes The Internet Again This Time With Wedding Photos / HAVE YOU SEEN : Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pa Nts With Tee Billz On A Boat / Is Jaden Smith Will Smith's Son Truly Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.