Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

HAVE YOU SEEN : Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pa Nts With Tee Billz On A Boat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HAVE YOU SEEN : Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pa Nts With Tee Billz On A Boat (1462 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAVE YOU SEEN : Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pa Nts With Tee Billz On A Boat by olaboo123: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2016
This was just when the going was good. Look at how Tiwa Savage look so cute and sexy, and the husband Tee Billz, probably in trance of the goddess that was standing before him. Though life has to move on , but I will personally wish these cute celebrity couple will come back and settle their differences.

MORE : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/have-you-seen-old-photo-of-tiwa-savage.html

Re: HAVE YOU SEEN : Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pa Nts With Tee Billz On A Boat by IamNawty(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Twas immiediatly after their wedding .. Honeymoon things ehn kiss wink wink y Wunt she look hot wink

(1) (Reply)

Is Jaden Smith Will Smith's Son Truly Dead? / I Want A Husband That Will Let Me Share My Naked Photos Online –moyo Lawal / Cucumber Broke & Stuck Inside A UNN Female Student’s Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.