Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Take Your Skincare Game To The Next Level - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Take Your Skincare Game To The Next Level (667 Views)

Natural Soap Love. What's Your Skincare Goals / How To Know If Your Skincare Products Contains Hydroquinone / Share Your Skincare Expertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Skincare Game To The Next Level by Belleladiva(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
One of the reasons why I read beauty blogs is to discover the skincare secrets that I might not be aware of. Over time, I've learnt that the secret to having clear, glowing, flawless skin is consistency.

You can have the most expensive skincare products or master the most intricate skin care routines but if you are not consistent, it would be very hard to see results. The key to flawless skin is painstakingly sticking to your routine. Trust me, it will pay off in the long run. One of my skincare goals is to reach the stage where I no longer feel the need to wear makeup. I know it sounds far fetched but I think it's achieveable if I'm willing to do what it takes. So i'm going to incorporate the following steps into my skincare routine till I get the results I want.

EXFOLIATION
Due to the fact that I have oily skin, this is one step that i cant afford to miss. I exfoliate at least three times a week or more. (I'll share the products I use in another post.) Exfoliation really makes all the difference in my skincare game. It helps other skincare products do their job. I mean this is basically the foundation of my skincare routine. It's one step I can't afford to skip.

OIL CLEANSING
When I heard about this method of cleansing, I was a little bit skeptical. I mean I had already had an oily face so why would I want to add more oil to that? But then I decided to just give it a try and OMG the result was amazing. I've never bought another cleanser since then. You should definitely check this out.

P.S. I use makeup wipes to remove my makeup before doing an oil cleanse.

DIY APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONER
This is basically the best toner for oily skin if I do say so myself. Words can't describe how my skin looked after three days of using this toner. It was super freaking awesome! My skin had a glow like that of a new born baby. This toner is also easy to make. Simply add one part of organic apple cider vinegar to three parts of distilled water and voila, you'll have an awesome toner at your disposal.

Read more
http://belleladiva..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-take-your-skincare-game-to-next.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Full Face Makeup Look For Under N30,000 / Plain T-shirts Urgently Needed In Bulk / Model Casting Call For Gidi Fashion Week 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.