Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! (574 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? / Nigerian Christianity A Hopeless Cause ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
I grew up in a Nigerian Household and went to Nigerian Churches...Winners Redeemed...etc...My family were always dragging God into everything, you would think they were incapable of taking a dump without saying "Thank you Lord for this Massive Healthy Brown Dookie"

But the main reason why I turned Agnostic was anytime I go to Church especially Redeemed 80% of the time if I were to summarize their Preaching...It had just 6 words.

PAY YOUR OFFERING FOR MORE BLESSINGS!

Sincerely WTF Redeemed, that's why I turned Agnostic and no real evidence or Miracles that prove A supreme being might exist.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 ...Move it to the right section

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by Taiyescott(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
k, gud 4 u.
Re: Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by hopeforcharles(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vanquay16:
I grew up in a Nigerian Household and went to Nigerian Churches...Winners Redeemed...etc...My family were always dragging God into everything, you would think they were incapable of taking a dump without saying "Thank you Lord for this Massive Healthy Brown Dookie"

But the main reason why I turned Agnostic was anytime I go to Church especially Redeemed 80% of the time if I were to summarize their Preaching...It had just 6 words.

PAY YOUR OFFERING FOR MORE BLESSINGS!

Sincerely WTF Redeemed, that's why I turned Agnostic and no real evidence or Miracles that prove A supreme being might exist.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 ...Move it to the right section
Why cares If you like worship ants or do anything u like it's your life you are held accountable.
Re: Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good! Psalm 14:1
Re: Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by Wangxiao(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
... give me one sec, lemme think abt it..!!
Re: Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
You heard those six words because you wanted to hear them. You were already harbouring some measure of biase in your thoughts.
Re: Why Nigerian Christianity And Redeemed Is A BIG SCAM! by Greatzeus(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
In Emmanuella's voice " its a free word".
Man is a free moral agent,choose who you will serve.But if truly you were from a religious home,you go to church with open mind and still never felt God's presence all those times,its either
1. Your parents themselves never knew God personally so they couldn't emanate his presence and goodness.
2.You didn't attend a living church

(1) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak Brothers, Sisters And Everyone / Ooni Of Ife Host Muslim Faithful After Eid Prayer / Recognize Messengers From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.