Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (12683 Views)

Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? / Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just passing through grin cos if am to Bash this guys ehhh.
But me self like my neck
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Thank you for the correction, but the fact doesn't change. He is dumb just like Muhammed of Arabia, like you.
Kabiru you are still writing Waec, but you ran up to defend a child who can't even reason.
Gerrarahia.

You're a joke ANA_LIES, may allaah help you see the light in shaaa allaah! U no even sabi abuse sef, go learn from Abu Lahab, Abu Jahl and their likes! Them dey 'naar'
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

You're a joke ANA_LIES, may allaah help you see the light in shaaa allaah! U no even sabi abuse sef, go learn from Abu Lahab, Abu Jahl and their likes! Them dey 'naar'
Lol. go to bed kid.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
@RABIUSHILE04 and Demmzy15 pls dont feed that troll, trolls are all over the Internet to waste people's time over nothing! It(troll) clearly have missed that, do not feed the thing(troll).

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Lol, this child. allah could not help his favorite Apostle when he ate poison from goat meat. Is it me he can help? who said i need his help? Muhammed the one you call a prophet ate poison without being able to tell, all prayers were done, Jibril was begged to help muhammed, allah couldnt do anything. muhammed died like a fat pig.

Btw, isn't it true that if a woman kills a muslim he wont enter Allah's paradise?
Oops, Safiya killed muhammed with poison. The guy went straight to hellfire.

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Lol. go to bed kid.

Analice..but I pray Allaah brings you to Islaam, Okay?? You will be more peaceful, modest and bashful! Try Islaam today my good fellow!

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Analice..but I pray Allaah brings you to Islaam, Okay?? You will be more peaceful, modest and bashful! Try Islaam today my good fellow!
Do you know Asari Dokubo? He was a gentle, quiet easy going person until he was cornered into Islam, from then Niger Delta started boiling. He began all the trouble in Rivers State just because he embraced your piss loving Islam.

Guy, I'd rather be a juju worshipper than be a muslim, you know why? No juju worshippers dont go about killing people because they don't believe in their gods. Islam is Cancer. Immediately it attacks a body part, it spreads and kills the entire body.
If i become a muslim (God for bits from from now until eternity), I'd be mandated to kill my entire family members because i wld ve been Cancer in their Midst.

Jesus is the Light, Muhammed is the what again?

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Am a joke?
Between I and your fasle prophet muhammed who is more of a joke?

Lets see now. He said my Bible is corrupt, but he pushed his noble piss loving self into it.

He said Jibril and Gabriel are the same, yet he didn't remember to add that Gabriel doesn't torment and threaten to choke people to death while delivering a message.

He said he was the Apostle of Allah, yet allah killed him by cutting off his Aorta artery.

He said he was the prophet of allah, yet he didn't have assurance of where he would spend eternity.

He was able to kill as many as 900 Jews in just one day, but he died with an erection, he couldn't keep his Small Thompson down.

I and muhammed, who is much of a joke?

Gearahia.

4 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Etesam(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2016
@analice107 you ought to be ashamed of yourself. This thread was fine until you dropped by, and someone gave you a mat in exchange for pop corn.
Now you see how we will never get to the bottom of this exchanges of opinion.
Motion for adjournment.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Etesam:
@analice107 you ought to be ashamed of yourself. This thread was fine until you dropped by, and someone gave you a mat in exchange for pop corn.
Now you see how we will never get to the bottom of this exchanges of opinion.
Motion for adjournment.
Lol. Until i dropped by? Very funny. You see? I dont care a dime for Muslims, they can drink all their Camel piss for all i care, but someone mentioned me with an invective, i just returned a favour.
Next time tell your Muslims to stay away from my mention. Truly speaking Islam is dead to me, keep the dead thing away, it stinks.

Carry on with your exchange of opinions whatever they maybe. But if someone uses another invective on me, i will direct it back to muhammed the rapist.

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The name is KABIR, the full name is ABDULKABIR, which means, servant of the Great one, you saying Kabiru is like saying VOLUME pronouncing the "eh sound" at the end, now how funny does that sound? Yeah thats same way the Arabs will laugh you so wickedly grin if you say Kabiru.

The Arabs have no mouth to laugh at anyone. They are terrorists, for this They are laughed at like this. ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only u premitive black African see them as superior. NO wonder they hate you with passion. They hate you Even when you embrace thier religion . CAnt you see? Travel and see things. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
plappville:

The Arabs have no mouth to laugh at anyone. They are terrorists, for this They are laughed at like this. ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only u premitive black African see them as superior. NO wonder they hate you with passion. They hate you Even when you embrace thier religion . CAnt you see? Travel and see things. embarassed

Dear Nairalanders,

On behalf of the Yabaleft Mental Institution, we are very sorry for any inconveniences or damages caused by our patient plappville. We have no idea how she escaped from her cell but please be rest assured that we will not rest nor sleep until we find her & cage her once again.

Signed
Management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

Oh. Wow. Lolzzzz. Okay Mr Matured guy. You are so Matured yet worships a god Who quotes Angels. Allah's words are suppose to be law, but now, he is the one quoting his own angels. Yes, Mr Matured man. Give attention to what Obadiah is posting to you becos, it's obvious Allah was referring to a deity higher than him, very soon, we shall know the the truth. Monotheist Allah, keeps referring to himself as "We", and Mr mature man compares it to 'Royal We'. I have never head the Queen of England refer to herself as "We". Mr mature man, am watching you in 3D

kiss
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Dear Nairalanders,

On behalf of the Yabaleft Mental Institution, we are very sorry for any inconveniences or damages caused by our patient plappville. We have no idea how she escaped from her cell but please be rest assured that we will not rest nor sleep until we find her & cage her once again.

Signed
Management.

Allal akurba!!! gbogbo bomb blast....in France, Belgium, America, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Saudi, Pakistan, Israel, Irak, Iran etcetera all from same People, (Arabs) same religion, (Islam) same god (allah) cheesy

Wetin self...you no dey see road? Open your eyes. cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

Have you noticed how Kabiru is applying derail tactics to avoid Obadiah77? He is making himself relevant to himself by believing he is a person. Imagine a Muslim telling a christian that she is a small fry to him. A Muslim oo. A matured Moon god worshipper.
A matured man who worships a god Who boasts of being the greatest of deceivers. He is so matured yet he can't see, that Satan is the world deceiver.
Just see what the Bible says here. "And the great dragon was cast out, that old 'serpent', called the" "Devil", and "Satan" , which "deceiveth" the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9. Just imagine.

Okay nah, meanwhile, take pop corn.

cheesy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Contact17:

Dear Amberon, at what age did your great grand parents or even grand parents get married? Can you swear that they got married at the age of 18? Wasn't it normal and CULTURALLY acceptable for people to marry young then? Just as it was completely normal 1400 years ago for Arab women to marry young. You should also note that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) grew up in a hot country, the Arabian Peninsula. Usually in hot countries adolescence comes early and people marry early. This is how the people of Arabia were until recently. Moreover, women vary greatly in their development and their physical readiness for marriage.

Just recently (yes in 2016) Virginia in the US modified the law allowing children to marry at 12. How come no one was screaming pedophile all these years? How come is wasn't a crime when a 21 year old married a 12 year old?

Lastly, they are variety of other reasons as to why he married her specifically. If you are interested do let me know

I won't even bother with the other hadith you mentioned because I am certain no authentic hadith says such.

This is unreasonable! Justifying Muhammed marriage with Aisha when she was 6. She was a baby still playing with her dolls when the old man married her. Very historical indeed. cry

@ lexiconkabir please stop replying! Ignore unreasonable mentions and don't allow the thread to derail.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

You are not wishing her any good. So you want her to become like these women? shocked

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Let the thread continue...

The fact that the OP backslided is his choice.

And its not even the issue here. Muslims are facing frustrating questions. THey are beating around the thread. We have seen that allah was praying to himself.

Allah, Muhammad and jubrils word made up the quran.

No wonder contradictions jam-packed.

OP is exposing islam smiley
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Quote for us too two things, 1. The word 'bible' in the bible.
2. Jesus saying, I'm God worship me!!!!!!

Honestly, you must answer this.....

analice107:

In that case, post here a verse quoting Gabriel saying to Muhammed, " I am Angel Gabriel sent by Allah with a message for you". like he did in the Bible.
And the angel answering said unto him, I am GABRIEL, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
Luke:1:19
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2016

RABIUSHILE04:

Analice..but I pray Allaah brings you to Islaam, Okay?? You will be more peaceful, modest and bashful! Try Islaam

She was only 13 when Islam tagged her a suicide bomber. WHy u calling analice107 to islam na?

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2016
plappville:

She was only 13 when Islam tagged her a suicide bomber. WHy u calling analice107 to islam na?
He wants me to become a Muslim so that i can help them bomb my fathers house.
Camel piss don make am mad.

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by APCsupporter: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Obadiah77:

Okay then: I will start with some obvious contradictions before asking my questions.

There or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?

"Let there be no compulsion in religion Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things," (2:256).

And Allah later went on to say:

"And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,--that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith," (9:3)

And then I saw you on one thread that made fp the other day where you were vigorously campaigning for death for apostasy, does this and the 2nd verse above contradict the first verse above?

Which are we to believe?

First one is talking about life hear while the second one is in the hereafter
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by GJames(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2016
This thread is heading nowhere. It is obvious that obadiah77 is not willing to join Islam, he is only trying to bring lexiconkabir to his current state of unbelief and non-atheism (not an English word. Pardon me)

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

go and preach to the different atheist that came to nairaland as strong Christians but are no more christians......they need your help not us, even the OP is one of them, you guys arent even ashamed at all.
No one will slit my throat if I abandon Christianity, unlike Islam. This is what makes Islam a very evil and dangerous belief system. How can freedom of religion and conscience be termed apostasy if Islam is not a demonic religion?

You need not follow Arab religious ideology which had made nature curse their land and make a desert. Any place Islam take root eventually becomes desert and cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Weah96: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Leaving Islam carries with it the penalty of death, to be administered NOT by Allah himself, but by OTHER HUMAN BEINGS.

If you had common sense, you will immediately realize that a creator of the universe doesn't require the agencies of ordinary human beings. The Muslims, like the Christians, don't seem to understand the implication of the phrase creator of the universe.

Powerful aliens from another galaxy might appoint human agents to enforce their laws in their absence. But we're talking about a potential creator of the aliens not an alien itself.

Can you imagine a whole CREATOR of the universe who depends on human beings for anything? It's damn near an oxymoron.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
plappville:

This is unreasonable! Justifying Muhammed marriage with Aisha when she was 6. She was a baby still playing with her dolls when the old man married her. Very historical indeed. cry

Don't mind the idiot. Anyone that justifies a man of 54 sleeping with a 9-yr old girl, just as Mohammed did to little Aisha, is a potential psychiatric patient.

Yes, in the olden days our mothers marry early, like @ the ages of 16, 17 or 18. There is no any documented or oral evidence that shows that our past women/mother got married at 9, none. Our ancestors have a great sense of responsibility and mortality towards women hence cannot marry them off when they are 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11. They allow women to mature both emotionally and physically so as to be able to cope with the stress of family-hood.

The Arabs/Mohammed only came to destroy African culture with respect to the sanctity of marriage between two consenting adults. A man of 51 and a little Aisha of 6 can never be a relationship of 2 consenting adults. Any African man defending Mohammed's marriage to Aisha is a fooll.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
true2god:
Don't mind the idiot. Anyone that justifies a man of 54 sleeping with a 9-yr old girl, just as Mohammed did to little Aisha, is a potential psychiatric patient.

Yes, in the olden days our mothers marry early, like @ the ages of 16, 17 or 18. There is no any documented or oral evidence that shows that our past women/mother got married at 9, none. Our ancestors have a great sense of responsibility and mortality towards women hence cannot marry them off when they are 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11. They allow women to mature both emotionally and physically so as to be able to cope with the stress of family-hood.

The Arabs/Mohammed only came to destroy African culture with respect to the sanctity of marriage between two consenting adults. A man of 51 and a little Aisha of 6 can never be a relationship of 2 consenting adults. Any African man defending Mohammed's marriage to Aisha is a fooll.

A million likes for this, very succinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Auki: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/, /ˈɑːlə/ or /əlˈlɑː/;Arabic: الله‎ Allāh,

It is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh,al=the, ilah=God, literally "the God"wink

referring to the God in Abrahamic religions. The word has cognates in other Semitic. It is now mainly used by Muslims to refer to God in Islam, but has been also used by Arab Christians since pre-Islamic times. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews.

Allah in Judaism:

As Hebrew and Arabic are closely related Semitic languages, it is commonly accepted that Allah (root, ilāh) and the Biblical Elohim
wikipedia.org
are cognate derivations of same origin, as is Eloah, a Hebrew word which is used (e.g. in the Book of Job) to mean '(the) God' and also 'god or gods' as is the case of Elohim. Elohim and Eloah ultimately derive from the root El, 'strong', possibly genericized from "El", the Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", as in the Ugaritic ’lhm (consonants only), meaning "children of El" (the ancient Near Eastern creator god in pre-Abrahamic tradition).

In Jewish scripture Elohim is used as a descriptive title for the God of the scriptures.

Allah in Christianity:

So do we know what was the language of Jesus?? Not only Jesus but his total public ministry and his companions spoke Aramaic.

The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God". The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah". (Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for "God".) Arab Christians, for example, use the terms Allāh al-ab (الله الأب) for God the Father, Allāh al-ibn (الله الابن) for God the Son, and Allāh al-rūḥ al-quds (الله الروح القدس) for God the Holy Spirit. (See God in Christianity for the Christian concept of God.) Arab Christians have used two forms of invocations that were affixed to the beginning of their written works. They adopted the Muslim bismillāh, and also created their own Trinitized bismillāh as early as the 8th century. The Muslim bismillāh reads: "In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful." The Trinitized bismillāh reads: "In the name of Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, One God." The Syriac, Latin and Greek invocations do not have the words "One God" at the end.
According to Marshall Hodgson, it seems that in the pre-Islamic times, some Arab Christians made pilgrimage to the Kaaba, a pagan temple at that time, honoring Allah there as God the Creator. Some archaeological excavation quests have led to the discovery of ancient pre-Islamic inscriptions and tombs made by Arabic-speaking Christians in the ruins of a church at Umm el-Jimal in Northern Jordan, which contained references to Allah as the proper name of God, and some of the graves contained names such as "Abd Allah" which means "the servant/slave of Allah". The name Allah can be found countless times in the reports and the lists of names of Christian martyrs in South Arabia, as reported by antique Syriac documents of the names of those martyrs from the era of the Himyarite and Aksumite kingdoms.

A Christian leader named Abd Allah ibn Abu Bakr ibn Muhammad was martyred in Najran in 523, as he had worn a ring that said "Allah is my lord". In an inscription of Christian martyrion dated back to 512, references to Allah can be found in both Arabic and Aramaic, which called him "Allah" and "Alaha", and the inscription starts with the statement "By the Help of Allah". In pre-Islamic Gospels, the name used for God was "Allah", as evidenced by some discovered Arabic versions of the New Testament written by Arab Christians during the pre-Islamic era in Northern and Southern Arabia. Pre-Islamic Arab Christians have been reported to have raised the battle cry "Ya La Ibad Allah" (O slaves of Allah) to invoke each other into battle. "Allah" was also mentioned in pre-Islamic Christian poems by some Ghassanid and Tanukhid poets in Syria and Northern Arabia.

Sources used: Wikipedia

So yes, Allah was known way way before Muhammad(pbuh) was born. Actually Allah Is Allah, the eternal and everlasting.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Auki:
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/, /ˈɑːlə/ or /əlˈlɑː/;Arabic: الله‎ Allāh,

It is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh,al=the, ilah=God, literally "the God"wink

referring to the God in Abrahamic religions. The word has cognates in other Semitic. It is now mainly used by Muslims to refer to God in Islam, but has been also used by Arab Christians since pre-Islamic times. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews.

Allah in Judaism:

As Hebrew and Arabic are closely related Semitic languages, it is commonly accepted that Allah (root, ilāh) and the Biblical Elohim
wikipedia.org
are cognate derivations of same origin, as is Eloah, a Hebrew word which is used (e.g. in the Book of Job) to mean '(the) God' and also 'god or gods' as is the case of Elohim. Elohim and Eloah ultimately derive from the root El, 'strong', possibly genericized from "El", the Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", as in the Ugaritic ’lhm (consonants only), meaning "children of El" (the ancient Near Eastern creator god in pre-Abrahamic tradition).

In Jewish scripture Elohim is used as a descriptive title for the God of the scriptures.

Allah in Christianity:

So do we know what was the language of Jesus?? Not only Jesus but his total public ministry and his companions spoke Aramaic.

The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God". The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah". (Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for "God".) Arab Christians, for example, use the terms Allāh al-ab (الله الأب) for God the Father, Allāh al-ibn (الله الابن) for God the Son, and Allāh al-rūḥ al-quds (الله الروح القدس) for God the Holy Spirit. (See God in Christianity for the Christian concept of God.) Arab Christians have used two forms of invocations that were affixed to the beginning of their written works. They adopted the Muslim bismillāh, and also created their own Trinitized bismillāh as early as the 8th century. The Muslim bismillāh reads: "In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful." The Trinitized bismillāh reads: "In the name of Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, One God." The Syriac, Latin and Greek invocations do not have the words "One God" at the end.
According to Marshall Hodgson, it seems that in the pre-Islamic times, some Arab Christians made pilgrimage to the Kaaba, a pagan temple at that time, honoring Allah there as God the Creator. Some archaeological excavation quests have led to the discovery of ancient pre-Islamic inscriptions and tombs made by Arabic-speaking Christians in the ruins of a church at Umm el-Jimal in Northern Jordan, which contained references to Allah as the proper name of God, and some of the graves contained names such as "Abd Allah" which means "the servant/slave of Allah". The name Allah can be found countless times in the reports and the lists of names of Christian martyrs in South Arabia, as reported by antique Syriac documents of the names of those martyrs from the era of the Himyarite and Aksumite kingdoms.

A Christian leader named Abd Allah ibn Abu Bakr ibn Muhammad was martyred in Najran in 523, as he had worn a ring that said "Allah is my lord". In an inscription of Christian martyrion dated back to 512, references to Allah can be found in both Arabic and Aramaic, which called him "Allah" and "Alaha", and the inscription starts with the statement "By the Help of Allah". In pre-Islamic Gospels, the name used for God was "Allah", as evidenced by some discovered Arabic versions of the New Testament written by Arab Christians during the pre-Islamic era in Northern and Southern Arabia. Pre-Islamic Arab Christians have been reported to have raised the battle cry "Ya La Ibad Allah" (O slaves of Allah) to invoke each other into battle. "Allah" was also mentioned in pre-Islamic Christian poems by some Ghassanid and Tanukhid poets in Syria and Northern Arabia.

Sources used: Wikipedia

So yes, Allah was known way way before Muhammad(pbuh) was born. Actually Allah Is Allah, the eternal and everlasting.
While I might agree with you that the generic name for God in Arabic is allaahh, that does not mean that the allahh arab-christians called is the same for the allahh arab-muslims call. They are 2 different allahh but have the same name for their separate adherants.

The Yorubas called their ancestral God 'eledumare' long before Christianity was introduced to them. However after the introduction of Christian beliefs among the Yoruba, most also chosed to call the Christian God eledumare. Allahh was a pre-islamic deity worshipped by Mohammed's ancestors. Mohammed's father was a pagan named abdullah ibn abdulmutalib. Abdullah means 'slave of allahh' which shows that Mohammed didn't preach a new allahh different from his father's pagan religion, he only upgraded it to be of equal status to the Jewish monotheism by abolishing the meccan multi-religious and multi-cutural settings and gave his father's pagan religion supremacy over all other religions in his domain. Hubal was another deity worshipped in the pre-islamic Arabia, but allahh got an eminence status among the Arabs because most Arabs are Muslims who have adopted allahh as their god.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
true2god:
While I might agree with you that the generic name for God in Arabic is allaahh, that does not mean that the allahh arab-christians called is the same for the allahh arab-muslims call. They are 2 different allahh but have the same name for their separate adherants.

The Yorubas called their ancestral God 'eledumare' long before Christianity was introduced to them. However after the introduction of Christian beliefs among the Yoruba, most also chosed to call the Christian God eledumare. Allahh was a pre-islamic deity worshipped by Mohammed's ancestors. Mohammed's father was a pagan named abdullah ibn abdulmutalib. Abdullah means 'slave of allahh' which shows that Mohammed didn't preach a new allahh different from his father's pagan religion, he only upgraded it to be of equal status to the Jewish monotheism by abolishing the meccan multi-religious and multi-cutural settings and gave his father's pagan religion supremacy over all other religions in his domain. Hubal was another deity worshipped in the pre-islamic Arabia, but allahh got an eminence status among the Arabs because most Arabs are Muslims who have adopted allahh as their god.

Beautiful kiss kiss
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

He wants me to become a Muslim so that i can help them bomb my fathers house.
Camel piss don make am mad.

Hahahaha...that was funny and reasonable! ! cheesy
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Where is the OP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar / Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.