Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter (12660 Views)

Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? / Has She Won A Soul For Christ By Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
plappville:

Hahahaha...that was funny and reasonable! ! cheesy
Yes nah, if not why on earth will a muslim want me to become a Muslim?
What can i possibly want with Islam? everything is against me as a woman. No thanks.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:

Yes nah, if not why on earth will a muslim want me to become a Muslim?
What can i possibly want with Islam? everything is against me as a woman. No thanks.

You are right. for me, i hate islam with Passion. EVERYTHING around me hate islam. The only religion that socks blood each passing Day. TOday i saw that 6 children were killed in a school in Syria. Again 20 school children killed. Who is the root of all this? My heart goes to these innocent children. .. cry cry
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by analice107: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2016
plappville:

You are right. for me, i hate islam with Passion. EVERYTHING around me hate islam. The only religion that socks blood each passing Day. TOday i saw that 6 children were killed in a school in Syria. Again 20 school children killed. Who is the root of all this? My heart goes to these innocent children. .. cry cry
Big ups for allah, the god of piss.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Contact17:

Dear Amberon, at what age did your great grand parents or even grand parents get married? Can you swear that they got married at the age of 18? Wasn't it normal and CULTURALLY acceptable for people to marry young then? Just as it was completely normal 1400 years ago for Arab women to marry young. You should also note that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) grew up in a hot country, the Arabian Peninsula. Usually in hot countries adolescence comes early and people marry early. This is how the people of Arabia were until recently. Moreover, women vary greatly in their development and their physical readiness for marriage.

Just recently (yes in 2016) Virginia in the US modified the law allowing children to marry at 12. How come no one was screaming pedophile all these years? How come is wasn't a crime when a 21 year old married a 12 year old?

Lastly, they are variety of other reasons as to why he married her specifically. If you are interested do let me know

I won't even bother with the other hadith you mentioned because I am certain no authentic hadith says such.

Cool down sister, stop justifying the pedophilic nature of your prophet with the evil sunnah of your prophet. Your prophet, being the best man in Islam, is expected to live a higher moral standard than his contemporary. If he can't live a high moral live, if did he call himself a prophet? Why are Muslims the ones to always make excuses for their prophet's sins and evil?

You said it is normal for Arabs of 1400 years ago to marry young, please can you tell me the age limit for girls to marry in Saudi Arabia in this 2016? Can you tell me the age limit in Iran, Pakistan or Sudan? The truth is, there is no age limit, a girl as young as 5 can still be married off in this countries. Are you telling us that Saudi Arabia is still existing in 570AD in 2016? Please don't brainwash us, you can do that in your mosques.

You said adolescent comes early in the Arab/desert world, where is the scientific paper that justified this statement? The truth is that there is none. This is a point made for Muslim's consumers only, it has no basis for rationality because adolescent and faster growth, among girl, has a lot to do with the amount of food and medications available. A girl from a richer home with good food and medication 24/7, has a tendency of entering physical maturity than a girl from a poor home. It is a known fact that the Arabs, who live in the desert and pure sand, have less access to food than their counterpart who live in the rain forest or close to the sea. How can the Arabs of Mohammed's period develop more physically than the Europeans of that time? It not possible.

You use Arizona, US, to justify Islamic practices of prebuscenth and by extension to justify Mohammed's marriage to baby Aisha, you get it wrong. The minimum age limit is 16 and not 12 as you wrongly claimed and besides there is no minimum age limit for girls to marry in Islam (Quran 65:5). What do you follow, the non-dynamic Quran/Sharia or the dynamic US constitution? Even if your assumption is right, that a state in the US approved a girl of 12 to marry, that does not still justify Mohammed's (who was 51 yrs) marriage to baby Aisha (who was 6 yrs then). Mohammed should not have acted like his fellow desert barbarians. And FYI, Aisha was initially betrothed to a younger boy, Mutim, before Mohammed claimed allahh showed Aisha to him in a dream hence made it lawful for him to marry. Mohammed played a similar stunt on zaid ibn Mohammed, when he said allahh showed him zainab (zaid's wife) in a trance hence made her lawful for him to marry (Qur'an 33:37, the history of al-tabari vol 8, page 2-4).

Lastly, you couldn't give reasons why Mohammed married baby Aisha because you know too well that they are irrational.

Danke,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Sahih bukhari 4:52:220.

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
true2god:
Sahih bukhari 4:52:220.

This is evidence that mohammed was the first islamic terrorists and all Muslim terrorists today are emulating his sunnah.

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
true2god:
Cool down sister, stop justifying the pedophilic nature of your prophet with the evil sunnah of your prophet. Your prophet, being the best man in Islam, is expected to live a higher moral standard than his contemporary. If he can't live a high moral live, if did he call himself a prophet? Why are Muslims the ones to always make excuses for their prophet's sins and evil?

You said it is normal for Arabs of 1400 years ago to marry young, please can you tell me the age limit for girls to marry in Saudi Arabia in this 2016? Can you tell me the age limit in Iran, Pakistan or Sudan? The truth is, there is no age limit, a girl as young as 5 can still be married off in this countries. Are you telling us that Saudi Arabia is still existing in 570AD in 2016? Please don't brainwash us, you can do that in your mosques.

You said adolescent comes early in the Arab/desert world, where is the scientific paper that justified this statement? The truth is that there is none. This is a point made for Muslim's consumers only, it has no basis for rationality because adolescent and faster growth, among girl, has a lot to do with the amount of food and medications available. A girl from a richer home with good food and medication 24/7, has a tendency of entering physical maturity than a girl from a poor home. It is a known fact that the Arabs, who live in the desert and pure sand, have less access to food than their counterpart who live in the rain forest or close to the sea. How can the Arabs of Mohammed's period develop more physically than the Europeans of that time? It not possible.

You use Arizona, US, to justify Islamic practices of prebuscenth and by extension to justify Mohammed's marriage to baby Aisha, you get it wrong. The minimum age limit is 16 and not 12 as you wrongly claimed and besides there is no minimum age limit for girls to marry in Islam (Quran 65:5). What do you follow, the non-dynamic Quran/Sharia or the dynamic US constitution? Even if your assumption is right, that a state in the US approved a girl of 12 to marry, that does not still justify Mohammed's (who was 51 yrs) marriage to baby Aisha (who was 6 yrs then). Mohammed should not have acted like his fellow desert barbarians. And FYI, Aisha was initially betrothed to a younger boy, Mutim, before Mohammed claimed allahh showed Aisha to him in a dream hence made it lawful for him to marry. Mohammed played a similar stunt on zaid ibn Mohammed, when he said allahh showed him zainab (zaid's wife) in a trance hence made her lawful for him to marry (Qur'an 33:37, the history of al-tabari vol 8, page 2-4).

Lastly, you couldn't give reasons why Mohammed married baby Aisha because you know too well that they are irrational.

Danke,

My good friend, concerning the issue of paedophilia in Islam ( Noble Prophet marrying an under aged girl"Aisha"wink let's reason together this way; Some people say Aisha was 14yrs when the prophet married her, some say she was 9yrs (commonest) and some say 11yrs. Irrespective of what we believe, one thing for sure is, we can never know for sure how Aishat was (psychologically and physically) when the Noble Prophet married her. Even the so called 14yrs is not even based on our own modern calculation of age (using solar years and 24hrs time) and also in Islam we don't use age to peg maturity rather we use physical (puberty) and psychological (ability to make rational decision) means. We are now in a quagmire since neither you nor me ever saw Aisha to evaluate her therefore we will have no choice but to go to what Islam says about marriage. In Islam there are 4 pillars for the marriage to be legal/acceptable and number 1 is consent from the girl in question. Now, based on our modern assessment, is it possible to accept consent from a 9-14 year old girl? The answer is NO !!! Not even a 15-16yr old girl (that's why they are not allowed to open an account till 18 except with their parent/guardian because psychologically they are incapable of some rational decisions). So therefore marriage to any girl of this age bracket (9-14) is not acceptable Islamically because it is impossible for you to obtain a valid consent from them. In conclusion, if Islam is totally against paedophilia and under aged marriage as explained above, then why would the Noble Prophet engage in such. I therefore believe if we reason together this way, we would educate ourselves better and have more understanding and tolerance for each other. Thanks for your time in reading this lengthy response....!!!
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
seunH:

My good friend, concerning the issue of paedophilia in Islam ( Noble Prophet marrying an under aged girl"Aisha"wink let's reason together this way; Some people say Aisha was 14yrs when the prophet married her, some say she was 9yrs (commonest) and some say 11yrs. Irrespective of what we believe, one thing for sure is, we can never know for sure how Aishat was (psychologically and physically) when the Noble Prophet married her. Even the so called 14yrs is not even based on our own modern calculation of age (using solar years and 24hrs time) and also in Islam we don't use age to peg maturity rather we use physical (puberty) and psychological (ability to make rational decision) means. We are now in a quagmire since neither you nor me ever saw Aisha to evaluate her therefore we will have no choice but to go to what Islam says about marriage. In Islam there are 4 pillars for the marriage to be legal/acceptable and number 1 is consent from the girl in question. Now, based on our modern assessment, is it possible to accept consent from a 9-14 year old girl? The answer is NO !!! Not even a 15-16yr old girl (that's why they are not allowed to open an account till 18 except with their parent/guardian because psychologically they are incapable of some rational decisions). So therefore marriage to any girl of this age bracket (9-14) is not acceptable Islamically because it is impossible for you to obtain a valid consent from them. In conclusion, if Islam is totally against paedophilia and under aged marriage as explained above, then why would the Noble Prophet engage in such. I therefore believe if we reason together this way, we would educate ourselves better and have more understanding and tolerance for each other. Thanks for your time in reading this lengthy response....!!!

And you think you are making sense

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
annunaki2:

And you think you are making sense

Habaaa,, my dear friend it hasn't come to that nah, but anyway I still wish you the best......!!!
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
seunH:

Habaaa,, my dear friend it hasn't come to that nah, but anyway I still wish you the best......!!!

Cause you made so many illogical assumptions in your bid to cover up mohammed's shameful act of paedophilia and child abuse. I wonder why you muslims always find it so difficult to admit the obvious. Your mohammed is clearly not a good example of a human being talkless of being labelled as an exemplary prophet that you muslims paint him to be.

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
annunaki2:

Cause you made so many illogical assumptions in your bid to cover up mohammed's shameful act of paedophilia and child abuse. I wonder why you muslims always find it so difficult to admit the obvious. Your mohammed is clearly not a good example of a human being talkless of being labelled as an exemplary prophet that you muslims paint him to be.

Sincerely my friend it isn't like that at all, it would have been nicer if you had done justice to some of the points I raised. My friend, abusing or tongue lashing me would never make me see reasons with you but rather would make us engage in a verbal combat which would be a waste of MB, Time and at the end we would gain nothing. My friend, I am not covering anybody and nobody would arrest me if I am a muslim or not, I'm only trying to reason with you as two matured adults would. Thanks for your time
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by annunaki2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
seunH:

Sincerely my friend it isn't like that at all, it would have been nicer if you had done justice to some of the points I raised. My friend, abusing or tongue lashing me would never make me see reasons with you but rather would make us engage in a verbal combat which would be a waste of MB, Time and at the end we would gain nothing. My friend, I am not covering anybody and nobody would arrest me if I am a muslim or not, I'm only trying to reason with you as two matured adults would. Thanks for your time

I didn't abuse or tongue lash you but the fact remains that you made some illogical and unreasonable defence in support off mohammed who was clearly a paedophile and despicable character. Quit covering up for mohamed, he is the worst character to ever step on the surface of this earth. His legacy is the biggest cause of man induced death and violence in the history of mankind.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
annunaki2:

I didn't abuse or tongue lash you but the fact remains that you made some illogical and unreasonable defence in support off mohammed who was clearly a paedophile and despicable character. Quit covering up for mohamed, he is the worst character to ever step on the surface of this earth. His legacy is the biggest cause of man induced death and violence in the history of mankind.

My dear brother, this is the 3rd time you are replying and yet you still failed to identify any of the so-called "Illogical and Unreasonable defence" of the Noble prophet. Rather than first of all responding to the points raised, your main focus is more or less intent on bashing the character of the Noble prophet which to me is entirely meaningless. My dear brother, this is an academic environment and we are both matured educated adults trying to gain knowledge from each other in order to understand each other better. Why not we stick to the points raised and educate each other better so that we will both gain meaning fully from each other at the end of the day. Thanks so much once more for your time....!!!
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
annunaki2:

This is evidence that mohammed was the first islamic terrorists and all Muslim terrorists today are emulating his sunnah.

Exactly! !
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
seunH:

My dear brother, this is the 3rd time you are replying and yet you still failed to identify any of the so-called "Illogical and Unreasonable defence" of the Noble prophet. Rather than first of all responding to the points raised, your main focus is more or less intent on bashing the character of [size=18pt]the Noble prophet [/size]which to me is entirely meaningless. My dear brother, this is an academic environment and we are both matured educated adults trying to gain knowledge from each other in order to understand each other better. Why not we stick to the points raised and educate each other better so that we will both gain meaning fully from each other at the end of the day. Thanks so much once more for your time....!!!

How is Muhammad a noble prophet?

And again, why dont you want to agree with the Islamic version of Aisha 's age ?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
seunH:

My good friend, concerning the issue of paedophilia in Islam ( Noble Prophet marrying an under aged girl"Aisha"wink let's reason together this way; Some people say Aisha was 14yrs when the prophet married her, some say she was 9yrs (commonest) and some say 11yrs. Irrespective of what we believe, one thing for sure is,[size=18pt] we can never know for sure how Aishat was (psychologically and physically) when the Noble Prophet married her. [/size]Even the so called 14yrs is not even based on our own modern calculation of age (using solar years and 24hrs time) and also in Islam we don't use age to peg maturity rather we use physical (puberty) and psychological (ability to make rational decision) means. We are now in a quagmire since neither you nor me ever saw Aisha to evaluate her therefore we will have no choice but to go to what Islam says about marriage. In Islam there are 4 pillars for the marriage to be legal/acceptable and number 1 is consent from the girl in question. Now, based on our modern assessment, is it possible to accept consent from a 9-14 year old girl? The answer is NO !!! Not even a 15-16yr old girl (that's why they are not allowed to open an account till 18 except with their parent/guardian because psychologically they are incapable of some rational decisions). So therefore marriage to any girl of this age bracket (9-14) is not acceptable Islamically because it is impossible for you to obtain a valid consent from them. In conclusion, if Islam is totally against paedophilia and under aged marriage as explained above, then why would the Noble Prophet engage in such. I therefore believe if we reason together this way, we would educate ourselves better and have more understanding and tolerance for each other. Thanks for your time in reading this lengthy response....!!!

You cannot know how she was, how then do you kniw who Muhammad was that you call him noble prophet?
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 1:34am On Oct 30, 2016
plappville:

How is Muhammad a noble prophet?

And again, why dont you want to agree with the Islamic version of Aisha 's age ?

My sister, please permit me to answer your last question first and vice versa (Thank you). It is not as if we don't agree with the Islamic version of Aisha's age, what we are saying is that, we can't categorically say for sure how she was (physically and psychologically) when the prophet married her or even how the girls of that era generally were due to certain variables which I mentioned earlier and the fact that we have little literature describing her in details, which brings me to the second question. We muslims indeed say the prophet is Noble (not only Muhammad (SAW) including all prophets of God). Simply because of his way of life which was well documented by both muslim and non-muslim arabic scholars. Let me highlight a little, try and imagine president Buhari aside being president also the chief justice, also the chief of defence staff and also the chief Imam and yet being able to carry out his duties successfully, despite been under constant attack by adversaries. Also my sister, you will appreciate when we call the prophet Noble if only you had an idea of what the Arabian peninsular was like before the Noble prophet ( buring infant girls alive, idolatory, wife swap
etc) and what the Arabian peninsular became just within 23yrs of Muhammad's calling, one would appreciate whom truly this man is.

It should also be noteworthy that if truly the Noble prophet had married an under aged girl (Paedophile) as speculated, Don't you feel the christians, jews, idol worshippers or even atheists of his time who were hell bent against the Noble prophet would have used it against him, which would also have been well documented at least by non muslim arab scholars !!!!

In conclusion my sister I really appreciate your concern and your manner of approach towards this issue and hope to engage more with your likes so as to share and gain knowledge from each other. Thank you.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by seunH: 1:45am On Oct 30, 2016
plappville:

You cannot know how she was, how then do you kniw who Muhammad was that you call him noble prophet?

A good understanding of my previous post would comfortably answer this question. But briefly put; the answer is that, there is more literature on who the prophet is which was well documented by muslim and non muslim scholars compared to literature detailing how Aisha was when the prophet married her.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2016
seunH:

Well, I know you might be highly embarrassed that Mohammed, whom you considered noble, married Aisha when she was 6 and started sleeping with her when she became 9. Any that's the truth because all the evidence are in your authentic hadith, that is sahih bukhari, sahih Muslim,sunnah Abu dawud and sunnah ibn majjah. All the hadith cannot be wrong while you are right. The Aisha's age passes what you Muslims call 'the science of the hadith' because we have so many chains of narrators that reported this incidence, including Aisha herself and the famous ibn Hisham.

Let Aisha speak for herself:

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 )

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58,
Number 236 )

Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140 ; see also Number 139)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old , and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 ; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

SAHIH MUSLIM
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine . She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309 ; see also 3310)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old . (Sahih Muslim, Book 008,
Number 3311 )

SUNAN ABU DAWUD
Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old . (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine . She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915 )
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. ( Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13,
Number 2380 )

All the al-hadeth are unanimous in agreement to the fact that Aisha was 6 when Mohammed engaged her and was 9 when Mohammed started sleeping with her. I know its difficult, for a sane and rational mind like you to imagine let alone practice, but that is what your prophet did. And you know what, even your Quran does not help in this matter (Quran 65:4). And the irony is that Islamic state like Saudi Arabia will never condemn these al-hadeth as false and had never. Accept this part of the sunnah of your prophet and move on, you cannot re-write this simple well documented and historical fact.

2 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by true2god: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2016
true2god:
Well, I know you might be highly embarrassed that Mohammed, whom you considered noble, married Aisha when she was 6 and started sleeping with her when she became 9. Any that's the truth because all the evidence are in your authentic hadith, that is sahih bukhari, sahih Muslim,sunnah Abu dawud and sunnah ibn majjah. All the hadith cannot be wrong while you are right. The Aisha's age passes what you Muslims call 'the science of the hadith' because we have so many chains of narrators that reported this incidence, including Aisha herself and the famous ibn Hisham.

Let Aisha speak for herself:

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 )

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58,
Number 236 )

Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140 ; see also Number 139)

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old , and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 ; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

SAHIH MUSLIM
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine . She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3309 ; see also 3310)

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old . (Sahih Muslim, Book 008,
Number 3311 )

SUNAN ABU DAWUD
Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old . (Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116)

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. According to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine . She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4915 )
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. ( Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13,
Number 2380 )

All the al-hadeth are unanimous in agreement to the fact that Aisha was 6 when Mohammed engaged her and was 9 when Mohammed started sleeping with her. I know its difficult, for a sane and rational mind like you to imagine let alone practice, but that is what your prophet did. And you know what, even your Quran does not help in this matter (Quran 65:4). And the irony is that Islamic state like Saudi Arabia will never condemn these al-hadeth as false and had never. Accept this part of the sunnah of your prophet and move on, you cannot re-write this simple well documented and historical fact.
On this matter, let's look at what your famous Muslim tasfirist, Ibn Kathir, said on this matter:

IBN KATHIR:
Yunus b. Bukayr stated, from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father who said, "The Messenger of God (SAAS) married ‘A’isha three years after (the death of) Khadija. At that time (of the contract) ‘A’isha had been a girl of six. When he married her she was nine. The Messenger of God (SAAS) died when ‘A’isha was a girl of eighteen. "
This tradition is considered gharib (unique in this line).
Al-Bukhari had related, from ‘Ubayd b. Isma‘il, from Abu Usama, from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father, who said, "Khadija died three years before the emigration of the Prophet (SAAS). He allowed a couple of years or so to pass after that, and then he contracted marriage with ‘A’isha when she was six, thereafter consummating marriage with her when she was nine years old."
What ‘Urwah stated here is mursal , incomplete, as we mentioned above, but in its content it must be judged as
muttasil , uninterrupted.
His statement, "He contracted marriage with ‘A’isha when she was six, thereafter consummating marriage with her when she was nine" IS NOT DISPUTED BY ANYONE, and is well established in the
sahih collections of traditions and elsewhere.
He consummated marriage with her during the second year following the emigration to Medina.
His contracting marriage with her took place some three years after Khadija’s death, though there is disagreement over this.
The hafiz Ya‘qub b. Sufyan stated, "Al-Hajjaj related to us, that Hammad related to him, from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father, from ‘A’isha, who said, ‘The Messenger of God (SAAS), contracted marriage with me (after) Khadija’s death and before his emigration from Mecca, when I was six years old. After we arrived in Medina some women came to me while I was playing on a swing; my hair was like that of a boy. They dressed me up and put make-up on me, then took me to the Messenger of God (SAAS), and he consummated our marriage. I was a girl of nine.’"
The statement here "muttawaffa Khadija ", "Khadija’s death" has to mean that it was shortly thereafter. Unless, that is, the word, ba‘da , "after", originally preceded this phrase and had been omitted from the account. The statement made by Yunus b. Bukayr and Abu Usama from Hisham b. ‘Urwa, from his father, is, therefore, not refuted. But God knows best. (Ibn Kathir, The Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya) , Volume II, translated by professor Trevor Le Gassick, reviewed by Dr. Muneer Fareed [Garnet Publishing Limited, 8 Southern Court, south Street Reading RG1 4QS, UK; The Center for Muslim Contribution to Civilization, first paper edition, 2000], pp. 93-94).

As I said earlier, you cannot be right while 99.9% of Islamic scholars wrong on this matter. It might look shameful to you, but that's what allahh asked Mohammed to do (according to Mohammed himself). And if you think this matter is not acceptable to you, what about Mohammed's marriage to zainab, his foster son's (zaid ibn Mohammed) wife. This can be found in Quran 33:37-50. You can also see this in the book 'history of al-tabari vol 8, pages 2-4).

In one of the quranic verses I provided, Mohammed asked his sahabas never to marry any of the wives when he die, and meanwhile Mohammed married so many widows and had many sex slaves whom husbands had died in battle. In fact Mohammed's first wife, khadijah, was a widow before Mohammed married her. This simple and bad instruction left Aisha unmarried and without a child after the death of Mohammed from the poison he ate at khaibar.

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Almand: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Macelliot:
I knew when you joined NL. though, I don't know if u were the real former obadiah777, rather than the 77. too much argument affected you. I wish u a great recovery.
He is not!!! He doesn't write like 777. 777 was crazily smart. but crazy nevertheless.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2016
Finally, the fools have hijacked the thread!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Demmzy15(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Dear Nairalanders,

On behalf of the Yabaleft Mental Institution, we are very sorry for any inconveniences or damages caused by our patient plappville. We have no idea how she escaped from her cell but please be rest assured that we will not rest nor sleep until we find her & cage her once again.

Signed
Management.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Obadiah77(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
plappville:
Where is the OP?

I'm not always active, i just come here ones in a while.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
seunH:

My sister, please permit me to answer your last question first and vice versa (Thank you). It is not as if we don't agree with the Islamic version of Aisha's age, what we are saying is that, we can't categorically say for sure how she was (physically and psychologically) when the prophet married her or even how the girls of that era generally were due to certain variables which I mentioned earlier and the fact that we have little literature describing her in details, which brings me to the second question. We muslims indeed say the prophet is Noble (not only Muhammad (SAW) including all prophets of God). Simply because of his way of life which was well documented by both muslim and non-muslim arabic scholars. Let me highlight a little, try and imagine president Buhari aside being president also the chief justice, also the chief of defence staff and also the chief Imam and yet being able to carry out his duties successfully, despite been under constant attack by adversaries. Also my sister, you will appreciate when we call the prophet Noble if only you had an idea of what the Arabian peninsular was like before the Noble prophet ( buring infant girls alive, idolatory, wife swap
etc) and what the Arabian peninsular became just within 23yrs of Muhammad's calling, one would appreciate whom truly this man is.

It should also be noteworthy that if truly the Noble prophet had married an under aged girl (Paedophile) as speculated, Don't you feel the christians, jews, idol worshippers or even atheists of his time who were hell bent against the Noble prophet would have used it against him, which would also have been well documented at least by non muslim arab scholars !!!!

In conclusion my sister I really appreciate your concern and your manner of approach towards this issue and hope to engage more with your likes so as to share and gain knowledge from each other. Thank you.

Hahahaa, you are so funny. Why not take Aisha for her word? She was 6 acording to her. Anyway, true2god has schooled you on this.
Seems you are a new convert to islam.

1 Like

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Finally, the fools have hijacked the thread!

You didnt have anything better to say to the OP, still old lies.. tongue
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Obadiah77:

I'm not always active, i just come here ones in a while.

Try and complete what you started.
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
plappville:

You didnt have anything better to say to the OP, still old lies.. tongue

your brain is divided into two, left and right, the left has nothing right in it and the right has nothing left in it,

Scientists are looking for how long a human can live without brain, can you pls tell them your age? they've all been waiting for a meeting, but the meeting will soon start when the patient to be examined finish reading this message.

3 Likes

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

your brain is divided into two, left and right, the left has nothing right in it and the right has nothing left in it,

Scientists are looking for how long a human can live without brain, can you pls tell them your age? they've all being waiting in a meeting, but the meeting will soon start when the patient to be examined finish reading this message.

Have you ever thought of asking yourself why all Muslims are labelled thieves, charlatans, murderers, terrorist, brutes, troublesome and walfare profiters in the West? Do u care to ask why arabic language is the only terrorist language known in history? Ask yourself why muslims are tagged criminals, rapists etc. Ask why is the koran full of hate and evil, why you worship a moon idol god called allah.

LAstly, sit down and meditate over this last one. Why is islam a copy and paste of Jewish and Christian book? If you can answer urself, and come out with a good sense of humour. Only then you will start talking like an adult. tongue
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by plappville(f): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Scientists are looking for how long a human can live without brain, can you pls tell them your age? they've all being waiting for a meeting, but the meeting will soon start when the patient to be examined finish reading this message.

grin cheesy kindergarten talking... tongue
Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by Demmzy15(m): 1:15am On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Scientists are looking for how long a human can live without brain, can you pls tell them your age? they've all being waiting for a meeting, but the meeting will soon start when the patient to be examined finish reading this message.
Damnnnnn!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter by LifestyleTonite: 4:53am On Nov 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

have you run out of altaquiyya to support Mohammad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

101 Contradictions In The Bible / This Infallibility Question / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.