Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone (47212 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / My Phone Conversation With A Bvn Scammer This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
ritual tinz babe kiss
you know where? I heard ijebu ode, but don't know the place
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Pinkpebbles I sight u kiss
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
2dugged:
you know where? I heard ijebu ode, but don't know the place
do u really Wana try it?
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
do u really Wana try it?
I am that desperate, saw my dullard classmate in an suv the other day,it's annoying he was acting like I was a second class citizen,so yes,I want to try it
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by pattybf(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2016
No 2 is my worst enemy! I expect u to call only twice, if I don't pick, i'm probably not close to d phone or I just cant talk at d moment.

@least ur missed calls r there for me to see u tried to reach me n I will flash u, so dat u call back!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
2dugged:
I am that desperate, saw my dullard classmate in an suv the other day,it's annoying he was acting like I was a second class citizen,so yes,I want to try it
Ok. Pm me
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2016
pattybf:
No 2 is my worst enemy! I expect u to call only twice, if I don't pick, i'm probably not close to d phone or I just cant talk at d moment.

@least ur missed calls r there for me to see u tried to reach me n I will flash u, so dat u call back

:PNo 2 is my worst enemy! I expect u to call only twice, if I don't pick, i'm probably not close to d phone or I just cant talk at d moment.

@least ur missed calls r there for me to see u tried to reach me n I will flash u, so dat u call back

grin so if I call u five miss calls onto say I wan do driver licence, u go vex grin
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by pattybf(f): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
grin so if I call u five miss calls onto say I wan do driver licence, u go vex grin

hahaha!

I dey call back on dat one o!
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by ifeomaekol(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Am guilty of none, when I call I greet and go straight to the point, etisalat no dey give bonus again oooo. I call a person 2 times and if he/she doesn't pick I kw its either he/she is busy or not with their phone @that moment. I hate with passion answering calls inside the bus or in a public place, there's no privacy answering calls in a public place and I wnt evn hear anything from the other end so why disturb myself? Rather I quickly send a msg n if I dnt have air time I simply bone but once I alight or in a calmer environment I try to call bck immediately. And I don't promise to call back, infact I tell the other person I don't have air time so that he/she knows I won't call oooo. I just perfer text messages to calls ni.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
pattybf:

hahaha!

I dey call back on dat one o!
grin Lwkmd
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Am guilty of none, when I call I greet and go straight to the point, etisalat no dey give bonus again oooo. I call a person 2 times and if he/she doesn't pick I kw its either he/she is busy or not with their phone @that moment. I hate with passion answering calls inside the bus or in a public place, there's no privacy answering calls in a public place and I wnt evn hear anything from the other end so why disturb myself? Rather I quickly send a msg n if I dnt have air time I simply bone but once I alight or in a calmer environment I try to call bck immediately. And I don't promise to call back, infact I tell the other person I don't have air time so that he/she knows I won't call oooo. I just perfer text messages to calls ni.
ifeoma easy na.. u are too perfect jor. grin

Etisalat gives bonus jor, just dah dey hav reduced it to 75percent
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by ifeomaekol(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
ifeoma easy na.. u are too perfect jor. grin

Etisalat gives bonus jor, just dah dey hav reduced it to 75percent
nooo far frm it oooo am not perfect at all. Truth is that I prefer text messages to calls and etisalat no dey give me bonus again.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
nooo far frm it oooo am not perfect at all. Truth is that I prefer text messages to calls and etisalat no dey give me bonus again.
but there are social media apps dah can act as a substitute to dat.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
2dugged check ur mail
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by ifeomaekol(f): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
but there are social media apps dah can act as a substitute to dat.
yes that's another point, the social media have taken over especially watssap, but sometimes msgs are still faster.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
yes that's another point, the social media have taken over especially watssap, but sometimes msgs are still faster.
yeah cool. So since etisalat doesn't give u sms bonuses, how do u cope with dat? Cux I still get tons of unused etisalat sms bonuses. wink
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by masterpat(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink

Wow... I'm tripping already wink
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by kcowen(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2016
In other word "don't make unnecessary calls" that's what I can understand from this thread
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by ifeomaekol(f): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah cool. So since etisalat doesn't give u sms bonuses, how do u cope with dat? Cux I still get tons of unused etisalat sms bonuses. wink
I do nothing, I have come to the conclusion that etislat hates me that's all.enjoy your bonuses.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
I do nothing, I have come to the conclusion that etislat hates me that's all.enjoy your bonuses.
lol its not like that... maybe u aren't on the tariff plan dat awards bonuses. Why not get another etisalat Sim for dat?
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by ifeomaekol(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol its not like that... maybe u aren't on the tariff plan dat awards bonuses. Why not get another etisalat Sim for dat?
hmmmm, one etisalat sim is enough for me oooo. No mind etisalat.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
hmmmm, one etisalat sim is enough for me oooo. No mind etisalat.
oya come and take mine
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by ifeomaekol(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
oya come and take mine
ok, am coming.
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by pinkpebbles(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol. How are u doing dear? Dont mind me. I hve been in oberservtion mood. grin
Cutehector:
Pinkpebbles I sight u kiss
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Cutehector(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Lol. How are u doing dear? Dont mind me. I hve been in oberservtion mood. grin
am fine pretty. smiley

I sneaked into ur diary.. wink what's wrong again na?
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by pinkpebbles(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol. Was jst a reminiscing thought. I am fine cool
Cutehector:
am fine pretty. smiley

I sneaked into ur diary.. wink what's wrong again na?
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Jascon4: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
pattybf:

@least ur missed calls r there for me to see u tried to reach me n I will flash u, so dat u call back!

Flash? So you can't do better?
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by Skmoda360(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Taiyescott:
lol, guilty of no 1.
same here
Re: Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone by KweenSisan(f): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Having a phone conversation and still trying to strike a conversation with someone around you..kindly excuse yourself and talk..or hang up and call the person later..if talking to the person around is soo important...some people 'buy' airtime

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.