Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! (1769 Views)

Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State / List Of Seperatist Movement In Nigera / Southeast And South South.... One People One Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
right

biafara people

becomeidot

ezeagu

etc

me waitin

west germany and east germany?

south and north italy??

oya scatter scatter crew

me waiting
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2009
U go wait tire
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2009
hahha

wahala dey oo

sad
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Beaf: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2009
ikeyman00:

right . . .

etc

me waitin

west germany and east germany?

south and north italy??

oya scatter scatter crew

me waiting

"me waitin" embarassed Are you 3 years old?

Ikeyman is just a[b] rude child[/b].

Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2009
hmmm

no comment ha

i knew it was comin

this is the thread they dnt want to see!!

they will do all to rubbish am

but guess what we know
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Bialegend(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2009
Germany is one country, one people, one language.
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Bialegend(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2009
South Korea is one country, one people, one language.
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2009
^^^^

er. . .

they ain't black. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Bialegend(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2009
Japan, one country, one people, one language.
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Bialegend(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
oyb:

^^^^

er. . .

STFU, they are successful countries and that's what matters. The insane guy that opened this useless thread wanted to use somalia which is not a success story for his comparison. Why compare Biafra to Somalia when we know we can do far much better.
Same goes to your moronic Yoruba folks that always insinuate Biafra is landlocked and so can not be successful. As if being landlocked has anything to do with any country attaining success. Switzerland and lots of other countries in Europe are landlocked and are successful. Botswana here in Africa is landlokced and a success story far much than your luggard's cage nigeria. Your somalia which has the longest coastal line in the whole world is the most poorest.
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by nduchucks: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2009
oyb:

^^^^

er. . .

una no go kill person for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by udezue(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2009
Bialegend, please tell these moronic imbeciles the hard truth. THANK U
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ezeagu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ikeyman, why did you mention my screen name in this thread?
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
Bialegend:

South Korea is one country, one people, one language.

north Korea nko?

You do know there are two Koreas.

both intimately related to and colonized by Japan.

Bialegend:

what of Austria and Hungary?
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ezeagu(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2009
We might have another situation here when I "turn this post around". grin
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
ezeagu:

We might have another situation here when I "turn this post around". grin

meaning what
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scheduled_Tribes_in_India

This is a full list of Scheduled Tribes in India, as recognised in India's Constitution; a total of 645 district tribes. The term "Scheduled Tribes" refers to specific indigenous peoples whose status is acknowledged to some formal degree by national legislation. A collective term in use locally to describe most of these peoples is "Upajati" (literally "clans/tribes/groups"wink. See also the Scheduled Castes and Tribes page for further explanation.

http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/minority/minority.html

From the hinterlands of the north, to the lush jungles in the south, from the mountains of Taiwan in the east, to the top of the world in the west, China serves as home to 56 official ethnic groups. The largest group, the Han, make up over 92% of China's vast population, and it is the elements of Han civilization that world considers "Chinese culture." Yet, the 55 ethnic minorities, nestled away on China's vast frontiers, maintain their own rich traditions and customs, and all are part of Chinese culture.

wonder why they aren't failing states but growing powers
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
east germany

west germany

1 country!!
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ezeagu(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2009
ikeyman00:

east germany

west germany

1 country!!

Sometimes a lot of the time Ikeyman you make no sense, your the one going around cursing out Yoruba people, then you come and talk about one Nigeria. Spare me your hypocrisy.

oyb:

wonder why they aren't failing states but growing powers

India Cia World Factbook:

Ethnic groups:

Indo-Aryan 72%, Dravidian 25%, Mongoloid and other 3% (2000)

Hindu 80.5%, Muslim 13.4%, Christian 2.3%, Sikh 1.9%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.1% (2001 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html

China (your source)

From the hinterlands of the north, to the lush jungles in the south, from the mountains of Taiwan in the east, to the top of the world in the west, China serves as home to 56 official ethnic groups. The largest group, the Han, make up over 92% of China's vast population, and it is the elements of Han civilization that world considers "Chinese culture." Yet, the 55 ethnic minorities, nestled away on China's vast frontiers, maintain their own rich traditions and customs, and all are part of Chinese culture.

Could you also tell me when the British brought these ethnic groups together.  grin

Bialegend:

Botswana here in Africa is landlokced and a success story far much than your luggard's cage nigeria.

Ethnic groups:

Tswana (or Setswana) 79%, Kalanga 11%, Basarwa 3%, other, including Kgalagadi and white 7%

Ghana

Akan 45.3%, Mole-Dagbon 15.2%, Ewe 11.7%, Ga-Dangme 7.3%, Guan 4%, Gurma 3.6%, Grusi 2.6%, Mande-Busanga 1%, other tribes 1.4%, other 7.8% (2000 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gh.html

Nigeria

Hausa and Fulani 29% [pssh  grin undecided], Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18% [pssh. . . . .], Ijaw 10% [pssh. . . . . ], Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

Muslim 50%,[ ] Christian 40%, indigenous beliefs 10%

You people should leave me out your thread's.

P.S Ikeyman, have you met a Somali before? It's not only Somalia that you should have compared S.E. with, what about Afghanistan. . . .  undecided

And it would also be good to note that in all those countries, even though there were other ethnicities apart from the dominant one, they were still closely related, e.g Ewe and Akan in Ghana, in Nigerian terms that would translate to something like Yoruba and Edo.
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by udezue(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ikeyboi, is a confused goat. How can u show so much disrespect towards Yoruba yet claim to believe in ONE NIGERIA? Your level of intelligence is that of a millipede I will gladly lock you and the other idiot Becomedumb in the same cell if I had the power.
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
^^^^ yall know ikeyman aka superman ready for yall seperatist!!

say what u like but trust just like i let the yorubas know whats up, the same way i will destory all yall little boys

i knew what i was up against!! and guess what this thread yall hate to see must stand to testify that ikeyman aka FAIR-naija must stand cant be suck with fools; yall heard me boyz
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
udezue
« #19 on: Today at 09:38:57 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikeyboi, is a confused goat. How can u show so much disrespect towards Yoruba yet claim to believe in ONE NIGERIA? Your level of intelligence is that of a millipede I will gladly lock you and the other idiot Becomedumb in the same cell if I had the power.

show nl the so called disrespect toward the yorubas

me waitin!!! u are fool and u know it; Brent council in Uk just like fashola still get roads done under 1 nigeria, the same with calabar, well bullisht

before we proced  provide the proof

Little boy like u, get straight pls, no games

mind me remember im waitin; as for trait, u can quote me anytime
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
ikeyman wrote

west germany

east germany
hmm

ezeagu wrote oppss tough this one grin
sometimes a lot of the time Ikeyman you make no sense, your the one going around cursing out Yoruba people, then you come and talk about one Nigeria. Spare me your hypocrisy.

and oga Ezeagu

does the above make sense!!

me waitin? f uk becomerich, he is a mad man  grin; hiding in canada; to hell with theglobe.com;who wana step there, tribalistic fool
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ezeagu(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^ yall know ikeyman aka superman ready for yall seperatist!!

say what u like but trust just like i let the yorubas know whats up, the same way i will destory all yall little boys

i knew what i was up against!! and guess what this thread yall hate to see must stand to testify that ikeyman aka FAIR-naija must stand cant be suck with fools; yall heard me boyz
ikeyman00:

udezue

show nl the so called disrespect toward the yorubas

me waitin!!! u are fool and u know it; Brent council in Uk just like fashola still get roads done under 1 nigeria, the same with calabar, well bullisht

before we proced  provide the proof

Little boy like u, get straight pls, no games

mind me remember im waitin; as for trait, u can quote me anytime
ikeyman00:

ikeyman wrote

west germany

east germany
hmm

ezeagu wrote oppss tough this one grin
and oga Ezeagu

does the above make sense!!

me waitin? f uk becomerich, he is a mad man  grin; hiding in canada; to hell with theglobe.com;who wana step there, tribalistic fool

cry

ikeyman00:

like this superman usually say, let the trait fly as high as it could get

wasnt the north handed OBj monkey power

was it by the 419 unity of the gbatis

may una mind una self

and drop those useless trait

unity are they really united, were they united during abiola tenure??

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=7312.msg4504868#msg4504868
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
bialegend

yes one country;

but how did germany break to east  germany and west germany not decades ago??

me waiting;
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
ezeagu

so na disrespect to oduduwa bi that!! grin grin grin grin

well keep searchin fool but remember how many time u have to call obj monkey

now u listen

ur desperate attempt to scare away the truth is not gona work

so littel boy no more punchin sand bags, lets go
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
Quote from: ikeyman00 on Today at 04:53:24 PM
like this superman usually say, let the trait fly as high as it could get

wasnt the north handed OBj monkey power

was it by the 419 unity of the gbatis

may una mind una self

and drop those useless trait

unity are they really united, were they united during abiola tenure??

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=7312.msg4504868#msg4504868

not good enough
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
sri lanka!! one people one country
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2009
oyb

tell them!!

TELL THEM cool
Re: Somalia One Country,one People,one Language? Case Study Abi For Seperatist! by ikeyman00(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2009
they think this thread will die but they are wrong

(1) (Reply)

Gov Alao-akala 60th Birthday: Another Attempt To Loot / Biafra Issue / Who Does Tinubu Think He Is? Why Does He Think That Acn Owns Sw Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.