Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

A Reply Given To A Student Who Said "PETTY TRADING" Was For Uneducated People.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Reply Given To A Student Who Said "PETTY TRADING" Was For Uneducated People.. (940 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reply Given To A Student Who Said "PETTY TRADING" Was For Uneducated People.. by Ladycloud(f): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I really didn't know where to post this... I hope it's in the right thread.

So in my departmental whatsapp Group, a girl gave few tips on how to remain poor and she included "PETTY TRADING".. And she got this..
*TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR

*4. _Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated"._* How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or home-based production? That's for people who never went to school!

This
If you really meant this, then your own education is *total Capital exotic classy waste* Stop jack and pour and read your books for understanding. Check out the meaning of Network marketing in your dictionary, that's what dictionaries are meant for. And for your *petty trading* hmmmm nne ur level of ignorance is epic. No trade is meant for the uneducated!! Education in its own sense is to help you convert the petty tread to something big. Even Dangote, innosson and all the big names stated small and petty trading simply means small business...well if you copied the post then editing it is the least you can do. But if you actually composed it yourself then no apologies. Receive sense....

People really think there are jobs waiting for them as they graduate... What do u all think?

3 Likes

Re: A Reply Given To A Student Who Said "PETTY TRADING" Was For Uneducated People.. by chachanga: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
All na reflection of the impoverished training curricula of many Nigerian institutions.

Petty business nor be good start? Petty business grown with sound business development and Brand Building acumen nor dey stay small for too long; people need to realize that.

The whole idea of graduating set after set of students without marketable skills and students versed in obsolesce is beyond me.

Part of the reason for why students can graduate and still spend decades engaged as "Occupational Job Seekers"!

2 Likes

Re: A Reply Given To A Student Who Said "PETTY TRADING" Was For Uneducated People.. by Blackkie: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2016
She must be eating from her mothers pots without knowing how N1 is earned.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Thing In Life? / Which Business Can I Start With 500000 / This New Career Guarantee N150k-n250k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.