Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics (37151 Views)

Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) / Biafra Pre-wedding Photo You Will Cry PICS / Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nbote(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Those of U asking why she was hit in a couple of places since she was shot once, do u really learn anything from the movies u watch or u jus simply stare at d screens? D shot was probably fired from a dane gun.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by deplay24(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Thank God she's still alive
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by toprealman: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2016
teekay213:
but she never die now.
What a waste of space you are!
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by cruz419(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Na Wa ooo,, how can man be so cruel hmmm,,,
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by tamertery(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2016
but naija una funny ooo
was it earlier dis year or late last year that a soposed(mind my spelling 4 ol i care) tortured one lil girl like dat... d video went viral... and every one was like "if it were me? i wud do dis , i wud do dat" now someone finally dd something and everyone wants to crucify him... nawa oooo

who knows wat d lady did to d mans child... and maybe d child reported her hence he got angry and did the needful
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by habsydiamond(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Na for american film person go just carry gun fire people anyhow with no one to question them. I deserve to be jailed big time. For kirikiri or alagbon.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by kellygrin(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
teekay213:
but she never die now.
how old are you?
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by robosky02(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:
Hmm.. one bullet and she wound for cheek, bobi and hand.. I no gree. Tell us the real story behind d pix.

ONE BULLET OK

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by jpphilips(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Looks like accidental discharge to me, the shots were fired from a long range from the front. Who will see her oga with a loaded gun and still face him? the maid is just setting her oga up.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by orbgoblin: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Personally, I blame Zee world. angry
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by javispj(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
angry na poverty cus all this one..
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by obiak4(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Immunity1:
Negroes are really wicked .
What are you?
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by chysam: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:
Hmm.. one bullet and she wound for cheek, bobi and hand.. I no gree. Tell us the real story behind d pix.

Pooaaa! Pooaaa!! Pooaaa!!!
That's the real story.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Wolex143: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Thank God for her life that she did nt die jst like that.

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by AngelAhnie(f): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
robosky02:

ONE BULLET OK
Bosky! not fair
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky! not fair

angry
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by AngelAhnie(f): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
robosky02:

angry
let's go private angry
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by chuks4real101: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Oga talk true ,na daughter cry abi you wan do?
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by fujirice: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:
Don't be silly! Have you ever been shot before?
Didn't you read in the passage where it said the man brought out a long gun?
When you shoot such gun (probably a double barrel gun) the pellets of the bullet spreads.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by prodiG(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
ossyprince:
after gimming i am coming for d idiot that did dis 2 u...........
angry Very funny
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerian rich men and their quest for superiority.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by ancientbanana: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
chie8:
The story was shared by a Facebook user IG Wala.Read what he wrote below......

JUSTICE FOR POOR MAID: WE ARE CALLING FOR POLICE INVESTIGATION ON THIS MATTER!

This woman is allegedly shot by the man that she is working in his house as a maid. The man name Jamilu (with a traditional title as Barden Kano) is said to be from a royal family in Kano but lives in Barnawa Area of Kaduna.

In my attempt to know the story behind this photos. I spoke with a Lawyer/Activist in Kaduna who was following up this matter and this is what he said to me:
The man was taking an afternoon nap when his little daughter was crying. The cry woke him up and he asked after his wife and the wife was not in the house. He blamed the Nanny for leaving the daughter. So, he brought out two guns (long and short), aimed at the Nanny and fired her. As she managed to step out from the house but, she fell down as a result of amount of blood she was bleeding. The man came down to plead with her and decided to take her to the hospital. He then, quickly called one of the Community leader and told him what happened, the leader called the CP. Now, from all indications, the narrative is changing, the man is going round telling people that he was servicing his gun and the there was accidental discharge which shot at his maid. To cover up this issue, the Lawyer said Jamilu made offer to bribe his maid and the Community leader.
THE WOMAN IS LYING HELPLESS IN THE HOSPITAL IN KADUNA.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/housemaid-allegedly-shot-by-her-boss-in.html
if I must say, the girl may not b a Muslim dats y
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by MCeeShort(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Accidental discharge that hit her in 3 different places (neck, breast and arm)?
He's a bad liar!
He deserves to be killed and stripped of all his traditional titles! Foolish man!
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by urboy4real1(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Those Aboki people shay...them no get patient at all
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by greatbuc(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:
e fit be local gun.. That one wey dey use Boris
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
Oh My, how can humans be so wicked? When she's not an animal, he just shot her like that 'pooaaa'! He should also be shot for making the housemaid parents cry! Chikena!!

pooaa lol grin sounds like a locally made gun. Funny something! Anyway
Send your account number. U are the 1st something to make me have a littu smiling face today
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Tunjihadeshelay:

pooaa lol grin sounds like a locally made gun. Funny something! Anyway
Send your account number. U are the 1st something to make me have a littu smiling face today
....... Lolz, I guessed it was a locally made gun anyways!........ First 'something' to make you smile today? 'something'?! Well, I tend to believe that is juxtaposing everything and not trying to be demeaning bro. Don't worry before the end of the day, you will have something big to make you smile throughout the course of the week and beyond. Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by shuggah(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
kokoA:

fish brain so two guns produce one bullet?
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Fastpace(f): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
that man is mentaly inbalance.
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Lolz, I guessed it was a locally made gun anyways!........ First 'something' to make you smile today? 'something'?! Well, I tend to believe that is juxtaposing everything and not trying to be demeaning bro. Don't worry before the end of the day, you will have something big to make you smile throughout the course of the week and beyond. Jesus loves you!
wink[size=8pt][/size] cheesy[b]AMEN[/b]
God bless you beyond measure in Jesus name!
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by dailywealth1967: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
he has a mental problem
Re: Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics by waxobya12: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
El-Ruuufuayi....go like am well....utobokiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Buhari On Hard-won Path To Historic Victory - Premiumtimes / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.