Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? (1497 Views)

HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / Please Help I Can't Download Music And Video With My Airtel Sub. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
shocked I have been using this Airtel 2gb for #200 for sometime now.I use it for heavy download,but it seems it doesn't want to get exhausted.I streamlined today but it was only about 20mb DAT was deducted after streamlining for more than 30min.now am scared I may not finish it....SOMEBODY HELP ME FINISH IT..LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
FO0L, it's Ediots like you that will cry there are no cheat and that airtel is wicked when airtel discontinues this service when you can't shut up and use something codedly. EDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Can u transfer for me pls
general111:
shocked I have been using this Airtel 2gb for #200 for sometime now.I use it for heavy download,but it seems it doesn't want to get exhausted.I streamlined today but it was only about 20mb DAT was deducted after streamlining for more than 30min.now am scared I may not finish it....SOMEBODY HELP ME FINISH IT..LOL. grin
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Timileyin1234(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
That is how it is. u don't need to scream
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Betmaster3:
FO0L, it's Ediots like you that will cry there are no cheat and that airtel is wicked when airtel discontinues this service when you can't shut up and use something codedly. EDIOT
hello sir.I don't use cheats.what I do is no cheat sir.I just discovered it and wanted to know if I am alone in this. grin
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Timileyin1234:
That is how it is. u don't need to scream
shocked shocked shocked :oso am not alone in this?lol
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oma307:
Can u transfer for me pls
u want tell me say u no get #200 to subscribe?? grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yes, i dont have
general111:
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Timileyin1234(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
general111:
Lol!
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by JesusmyGod1: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
general111:
Bros pls can u help me with d trick,i sent u a PM help me pls or should I drop my WhatsApp number pls help a brother

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
general111:
hello sir.I don't use cheats.what I do is no cheat sir.I just discovered it and wanted to know if I am alone in this. grin
Doesn't change the fact that you're an Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by JesusmyGod1: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Betmaster3:
why d insult? guy like u are selfish
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by David25(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Betmaster3:

Go on na, pls shît your pants over this grin
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by David25(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
general111:

with that slow download speed, it will tey before you exhaust it na, I see it as time wasting
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
general111:

Abeg give me the code na airtel i dy use grin
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
David25:

with that slow download speed, it will tey before you exhaust it na, I see it as time wasting
heheheheh... shocked :odont you know how to make it download fast??..
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Abeg give me the code na airtel i dy use grin
hahahahah.....*482#.
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by olimsySC: 5:56am On Jul 04, 2016
kk
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Roon9(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2016
general111:

Bros Pliz how can I Mk it fast?
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by STPEACE10: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2016
I wonder why the data no the gree finish, I just the download the delete this days but the data no the shake
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by David25(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
general111:

there's no way I know of.
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Johnepaul: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guy I no understand o. Are you actually complaining? Lol. Well if you have any issues, you can contact Airtel on twitter via @airtel_care.
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by general111(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
STPEACE10:
I wonder why the data no the gree finish, I just the download the delete this days but the data no the shake
hahahahhah...me self notice am oh
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by kecee99(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Roon9:

Bros Pliz how can I Mk it fast?
you can make it download with 3g by using sypon shield.
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Roon9(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=kecee99 post=47204763]you can make it download with 3g by using sypon shield.[/
I av downloaded d shield Pliz can I get d tweaks to use... Pliz sir one or two screen shots of ur interface wud do
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Roon9(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
kecee99:
you can make it download with 3g by using sypon shield.

I av downloaded the shield. Pliz sir can I av a screen shot or two of ur interface so I can av d tweaks?
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by kecee99(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Roon9:

I av downloaded the shield. Pliz sir can I av a screen shot or two of ur interface so I can av d tweaks?
Configure it as follows:

proxy type: Real host

Proxy server: video.ng.airtellive.com

Real proxy type: default

Click save

Choose USA as location

Then go to more options and untick connect via http

Finally go back to the app menu and start the VPN. It should connect within 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by youngsahito(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2016
general111:
how true is it bro...pls help ur guy
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by Noneroone(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
kecee99:
Configure it as follows:

proxy type: Real host

Proxy server: video.ng.airtellive.com

Real proxy type: default

Click save

Choose USA as location

Then go to more options and untick connect via http

Finally go back to the app menu and start the VPN. It should connect within 5 minutes.
pls any link where i can download the sypon
Re: Whats Happening To My Airtel Data Plan?? by kecee99(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Noneroone:
pls any link where i can download the sypon
search it on google.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W2 Unboxing & Hands On Impressions(video) / Who Has Seen This Number Before? / Uc Browser Download Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.