Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 (731 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fan have slammed 2 Chainz after he rewarded a girl who found his ring with $200. According to reports, on Thursday night, one of his rings went missing. while he performed at Club La Vela in #PanamaCityBeach, #Florida. His ring seemed to have flown right off his finger. While staff and fans searched intensely for the jewelry, one girl found the ring and managed to return it. As a reward, Chainz handed the woman $200

Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
We can only judged when we know the actual cost of the missing and found ring, what if it is only 500 Dolls or less?!

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
We can only judged when we know the actual cost of the missing and found ring, what if it is only 500 Dolls or less?!
trust me deze n***** dont wear any ring less dan $1k
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Samzack:

trust me deze n***** dont wear any ring less dan $1k
....... we aren't sure, but if it is that amount, 200 dolls is fair!!
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by CrazyG: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Me I don't understand these fans.....must the reward be big? To me the key thing here is reward was given the founder in appreciation for his good deed.....shakena!........them fans!!!!! Smh....iranu!!
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
....... we aren't sure, but if it is that amount, 200 dolls is fair!!
4 me d guy was being CHEAP
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Samzack(m): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2016
she shuld have prolly kept it intil a reward tag she liked was added...cuz trust me dere is a way u look 4 sometin dat u wuldnt know wen u wuld start giving away everytin 2 find it nd dat is were she prolly wuld have stricked
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by Vendoor(f): 12:18am On Jul 04, 2016
She acted well by returning the ring... but i wonder the kind of reward she was expecting though
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by sinaj(f): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I don't love rings... I dont wear them undecided undecided

hello sinaj smiley

Hi Dj smiley
Re: Fans Slam 2 Chainz For Giving Lady Who Found His Missing Ring '$200 by barackodam: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hear talk sef, 500 at least....

Well, iz nor my biznez cheesy

(1) (Reply)

First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria / Rmd Sues Jumia….see Why / Toyin Aimakhu Looking Sleek, Happy And Strong After The #savemayowa Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.