Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How SME Data Seller Scammed Me - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How SME Data Seller Scammed Me (16029 Views)

Cheapest Mtn Sme Data For Students Starting From #200 For 250mb For 90days / Help With Data Seller / Ay Sme Data Services, Etisalat 1gb @ N700 And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Genuine resellers still abound my sister
udysweet:
Those guys are all over instagram. I can't remember who it was now,but one of those celebrities came on her page t discredit them saying you buy at your risk becos they are scammers. Dunno why one would open an account with the sole intent to defraud. @op why ddnt you just subcribe from MTN itself. Data sellers,ushering jobs and dos online fashion stores oon IG about 90 percent are scammers! Be wise

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Ndulex(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
This is one of the genuine data re-sellers. Check his link. There are many genuine data re-sellers on nairaland.<https://www.nairaland.com/3169827/buy-cheapest-mtn-data-1g>
deeobserver209:
Pls can you make a list of original data sellers on nairaland? Just need to identify them for future patronage.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Phyde: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have a guy who can even credit you with data before payment just to clear your doubts. Whatsapp me on 08******* for his details. And please don't think of playing smart on him by receiving data without payment. It is poverty mentality and it is a curse.
Thank you.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by dominique(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Phyde:
I have a guy who can even credit you with data before payment just to clear your doubts. Whatsapp me on 08******* for his details. And please don't think of playing smart on him by receiving data without payment. It is poverty mentality and it is a curse.
Thank you.

Does this person have a Nairaland handle? If yes, post it here rather than expect people to contact you on whatsapp
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Phyde: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
dominique:

Does this person have a Nairaland handle? If yes, post it here rather than expect people to contact you on whatsapp
Are you expecting all data sellers to have nairaland handle?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
You can check www.nairaland.com/luluosas
dominique:

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by mosjames: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Scammer watch grin
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Gfrey6(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
bolaji3071:
I don't understand how some people derive joy in robbing/scamming others of their hard earned money.

Op sorry for your loss but you can try this guy that have been buying my SME data bundle form since 2014. @Bunmioguns.. He is very reliable.

The last transaction I did with him, I think an issue came up in the process of transferring the data.. He called me and explained everything to me as to why he haven't been able to transfer the data and he promised to do that immediately the issue is resolved. Though I couldn't get the data that day, but the first thing I saw the next morning was a notification about the data.

He is very reliable and trustworthy. @Bunmioguns.
he iS very realiable, i introduced more than 10 people to him from Bauchi state, this guy... may God reward you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by bunmioguns(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Gfrey6:

he iS very realiable, i introduced more than 10 people to him from Bauchi state, this guy... may God reward you

thanks sooo much

am really grateful

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by teewhydope(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
deeobserver209:
Pls can you make a list of original data sellers on nairaland? Just need to identify them for future patronage.

ayexcel100 and others wink
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by harrysjones(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
gues u are a MAGA AND U DON PAY.. do u remember dis song maga don pay shout....... grin grin grin
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by damola1: 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Simply order on www.paykobo.com, think they are running promo of 6GB for 2.5k on Etisalat.

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Ada9103(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kilo nshele........who go teach me Yoruba?............

2 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by chikabest(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
It's 2016 and people still fall for this kinda sh*t?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by maafen: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
OP sorry for your loss but Glo's 10Gb data is #2,500. That's what am using

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by OluDare01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maga don pay o
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by ceejay80s(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another sacammer or james owunna, u can check his picture on Facebook, beware of him,

Another person is tekesmane, he is ia registered member of nairaland, he has abandoned the username and registered with another, I will upload pictures and phone numbers later
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by kwynette(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
My SME data guy is the most faithful dude in the world, never seen him before but he's been doing my data for like 1yr now, my dear sorry for the scam, Nigerian can take advantage of anything in life

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
omokenny94a:
How I Got Scammed While Trying To Buy SME Data

I saw this guy's post on Instagram for SME data and it got my attention so i contacted him via Whatsapp, I sent N2500 airtime to him for 10gb after about 30hours (chat) he blocked me on whatsapp without sending the data.

His instagram handle is @activedata.
His whatsapp number is 08070458808.

BEWARE of him! He is a SCAMMER

below is the screenshot of conversation between I and him before he blocked me
Go to the police station and make a report.

@all, pls will Ronaldo will be playing on sunday
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by akanbiaa(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
omokenny94a:
How I Got Scammed While Trying To Buy SME Data

I saw this guy's post on Instagram for SME data and it got my attention so i contacted him via Whatsapp, I sent N2500 airtime to him for 10gb after about 30hours (chat) he blocked me on whatsapp without sending the data.

His instagram handle is @activedata.
His whatsapp number is 08070458808.

BEWARE of him! He is a SCAMMER

below is the screenshot of conversation between I and him before he blocked me
why not buy direct, a network like glo gives 12gig for 3k just dial *777#. SME is no longer profitable.

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Kobicove(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is! undecided
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by samjadinero(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
There are lots of fake SMEs on here too. There's is this Bobobama, with the number 08130388174, that scammed me. Fam, never patronize SMEs. Buy from the service providers directly.

2 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by power900: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
charix:
You saw his advert on Instagram, connected to him via Whatsapp and got scammed. Wetin come concern nairaland for the matter? You are supposed to spread the news on the same platform you discovered the individual. Don't bring your petty quarrel here.
you talk like you the scammer and if you were to be in his shoes,you would make much noise than him, or in this era think say na beans, he has to make us aware to stay clear and he is doing it right,okay
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by biz9ja(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
So sorry about that........ Be careful who you deal with, I sell data too and I do strictly Legal Transactions....No Airtime Junks

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by power900: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
but I wonder what 2500 can do to someone's life ,even when you use the cash for food, the guilt alone will never make you enjoy such meal,not to mention the curses that follows
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Beware of 08020976124. His data adverts looks suspicious.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Bluffly: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
omokenny94a:
I have been buying SME data before someone introduced Visafone to me then i buy 1gb for #1300 but now that MTN took over Visafone i can't get airtime for Visafone and i've been spending much buying data this days that's why i opted for something cheaper.

I contacted the guy i've been buying SME data with before but his price is even more than MTN's price now (but he is reliable) so i risked it!

Visit MTN office and swap your visafone numer to MTN-VSF and still enjoy your visafone data plans.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Are you kidding me? Playing only 4 people daily is 10k. Is that small money
power900:
but I wonder what 2500 can do to someone's life ,even when you use the cash for food, the guilt alone will never make you enjoy such meal,not to mention the curses that follows
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
A lesson well learned!
I have heard of a so called site called PAYKOBO.COM which sell data.
Guys in d hauz, are they trustworthy coz i wanna buy data from them.
OR u can tell me another means i can data online ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap MTN Data for smart users. 1gb = N1200 / Fairly Used Phones From Us For Sale Htc Hd2 And 7, Iphone 4 (32gb) / URGENT SALES!!! CHEAP Apple Ipad 2,3,4.... Available Now. Call 08034946141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.