Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How SME Data Seller Scammed Me - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How SME Data Seller Scammed Me (16022 Views)

Cheapest Mtn Sme Data For Students Starting From #200 For 250mb For 90days / Help With Data Seller / Ay Sme Data Services, Etisalat 1gb @ N700 And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
A lesson well learned!
I have heard of a so called site called PAYKOBO.COM which sell data.
Guys in d hauz, are they trustworthy coz i wanna buy data from them.
OR u can tell me another means i can data online ?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by hope4nigeria(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
emmysexxy:
lolz.epic mugu
you see, sombody advertised Data like this on NL recently, I called him 419, I got like 25 mentions insulting me that I'm bad belle spoiling sombody's buzz! Now he don Happen. It is a sin to be gulible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
The fact you were scammed does not mean that all of us resellers are fraudsters. Take note.
samjadinero:
There are lots of fake SMEs on here too. There's is this Bobobama, with the number 08130388174, that scammed me. Fam, never patronize SMEs. Buy from the service providers directly.

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
You won't regret if you patronize me. Thanks in advance.
Emenandez4lyf:
A lesson well learned!

I have heard of a so called site called PAYKOBO.COM which sell data.

Guys in d hauz, are they trustworthy coz i wanna buy data from them.

OR u can tell me another means i can data online ?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by luluosas(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
So sorry for the insults you received. That's how truth is maltreated by all.
hope4nigeria:
you see, sombody advertised Data like this on NL recently, I called him 419, I got like 25 mentions insulting me that I'm bad belle spoiling sombody's buzz! Now he don Happen. It is a sin to be gulible.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
luluosas:
You won't regret if you patronize me. Thanks in advance.
But have u patronise them ?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by delishpot: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry bro
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by kingdavid30: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hummmm..that guy must be fetch out cos he's doing it to million
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by ibknaanii(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
eleyi gidi gan oooo
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by nuelzz04(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
emmysexxy:
lolz.epic mugu
sis you is harsh o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Neverquit(f): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
SME is acronym for what?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by smogup: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm currently using 10gb data from GLO for just N2500. GLO is blazing hot over here.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by gidjah(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
very very realler!THUMBS UP TO MA GUY MAZZXXIIII PRIEST.
ewizard1:
Not all "too good price" is scam!

MaxiBrainz sells 10gb Glo for N1700!

NOW THAT'S CHEAP! AND ITS REAL!
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by smileysmiles(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Neverquit:
SME is acronym for what?

Small and medium-sized enterprise
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by BONES488: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jeffy1206:
genuine ones full nairaland with very cheap prices... Na spam scammer you dey follow for Instagram con waste the money... You risk am then why are you complaining

Genuine my foot! Was it not here that Rooneyboy scammed Mreverest and never refunded him?? The mods turned their eyes and viola he is back in biz

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by BONES488: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
dominique:

There are also fake data sellers here on Nairaland and they post pictures just like the one OP posted. We keep saying that if someone is offering a product for less than what it's obtainable anywhere, it's most likely a scam. It baffles me that people are still falling for these petty scammers this day and age.

Pls reopen the thread that was closed by dragnet about how Rooneyboy scammed Mreverest of N1,100... Till day, he never refunded the guy

2 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by nairaarea: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Patronize trusted SME dealers

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by dragnet: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
BONES488:

Pls reopen the thread that was closed by dragnet about how Rooneyboy scammed Mreverest of N1,100... Till day, he never refunded the guy

which thread was closed by dragnet?
post the link here.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by LordofNaija: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
@OP sorry for falling victim. its quite unfortunate that pple here r blaming u instead of them to condemn the fraudster which invariably means they r encouraging the fraudster to do more. it can happen to anybody at anytime.

u can buy data from Databank- 08068745750. i paid him after i recvd data. its just a matter of trust.

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
@ op d scam is real a NL member don do me such o just left d Mata 4 him and his God and take it as one of dos Tins.... a scam of 2.5g 4 #1500 just like dat, immediately I send d card datz wen my eyes cleared I didn't even waste my strength on him just a call he talk he is working on it, I just quickly delete his contact 4rm my phone he don scam me, I pray he will meet his match one day.... well I ave a frnd dat sells SME only Mtn if u are in need of his contact just let me know...... the scam is real.

2 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by BONES488: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2527884/pls-beware-whom-buy-dataquote author=dragnet post=47336081]
post the link here.[/quote]

Here is the link Sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Abosedeni: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
BONES488:
https://www.nairaland.com/2527884/pls-beware-whom-buy-dataquote author=dragnet post=47336081]
post the link here.

Here is the link Sir!

Hmm... This doesn't look good @dragnet.you said checking and that crook Rooneyboy must have been scamming more people. Cc Dominique Seun

2 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by MrEverest(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
BONES488:

Genuine my foot! Was it not here that Rooneyboy scammed Mreverest and never refunded him?? The mods turned their eyes and viola he is back in biz
Rooneyboy is a disappointment, he never appologized nor refunded the money till date!

5 Likes

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by dragnet: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
BONES488:
post the link here.

Here is the link Sir!

The thread was locked when the accused owned up to his action of trying to load the cards but according to him, was blocked by the service provider. So the complainant and the accused should have gone ahead to sort things out from that point.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by dragnet: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abosedeni:

Hmm... This doesn't look good @dragnet.you said checking and that crook Rooneyboy must have been scamming more people. Cc Dominique Seun

The thread was locked and not deleted, so if anyone searches for the accused, it'll show in his records. So, what doesn't look good?
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by oribi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
gidjah:
very very realler!THUMBS UP TO MA GUY MAZZXXIIII PRIEST.

What maxi priest number
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by oribi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
ewizard1:
Not all "too good price" is scam!
MaxiBrainz sells 10gb Glo for N1700!
NOW THAT'S CHEAP! AND ITS REAL!
Can i have maxi brainz number
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Wolex143: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Eyah sorry 4 that...... GOD will punish that guy, there is no way he can do it. God will punish him bitterly....... Bt next time be wise.

1 Like

Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by johnaruson(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
1st, Report scam to intstagram.
2nd, You are a big foool: Etisalat de sell Data at Instagram? Never be a second foool.
Re: How SME Data Seller Scammed Me by Fxwarrior: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
charix:
You saw his advert on Instagram, connected to him via Whatsapp and got scammed. Wetin come concern nairaland for the matter? You are supposed to spread the news on the same platform you discovered the individual. Don't bring your petty quarrel here.

Epic response.

If I were recruiting for a job, I would give you letter cos you just passed the interview!

Op try fear God small nah. 10gb for 2500. You self na scammer.

Scam, Scammer Scammest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap MTN Data for smart users. 1gb = N1200 / Fairly Used Phones From Us For Sale Htc Hd2 And 7, Iphone 4 (32gb) / URGENT SALES!!! CHEAP Apple Ipad 2,3,4.... Available Now. Call 08034946141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.