Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North (29245 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by deymoh(m): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Is there any reward for good other than good?

A 16-year-old Northerner, Mariam, who despite her young age, could do anything within her capability in defending Madrina on blogs and also calling her to wish her well whenever any unfortunate occurrence happens (when her car was stolen) to Madrina, has gained Cynthia Morgan's utmost attention and Mariam is about to be adopted (perhaps scholarship) by Madrina in compensating her loyal followership.

Attesting to this good move by Madrina is the statement she personally released on her wall saying:

"This kiddos love for me makes me believe humans still love humans...True fan love...the realest love I have felt in a while.She is 16. From the north part of the country... she would pray for me anytime she sees anything about me on blogs. even when my car got stolen.she told me 'don't worry ma, you'll find it.Them no fit see your back boombah... I am praying for'. Isn't that too sweet?even while some people were praying I shouldn't find it 'smiles'..and when I don't reply her messages for a week or two she never turn out to say "Bleep you Madrina" 'smiles' I think I am going to adopt her(God willing...she got a goldenheart.)" Godbless you Mariam.God knows I appreciate you #ROADTOTHEALBUM
Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHaGRyjgdSA/

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/cynthia-morgan-to-adopt-loyal-fan-16.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by deymoh(m): 4:07am On Jul 04, 2016
See How Cynthia Morgan Dazzles In These Lovely Outfits: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/cynthia-morgan-to-adopt-loyal-fan-16.html
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Jerrypolo(m): 4:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Good one...The girl has played her game very well.... Time to chop.......
Davido adopt me na, i have been praying for you ever since oo.. lol

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by zeberebe: 4:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Adopt and turn her to a lesbian? angry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by deymoh(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... adopt adopter adoptest
Jerrypolo:
Good one...The girl has played her game very well.... Time to chop.......
Davido adopt me na, i have been praying for you ever since oo.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Afrok(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2016
Misplaced priority from the 16years old girl undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2016
CLICKBAIT! CLICKBAIT! CLIIIIIIICCCKKKKBAAAAAIIIT!

Shitty Blogs everywhere

She said "I think" not I am going to Adopt... Seun do something about your shitty mods and their clickbaits. And you guys should stop putting Retarded_ blogs on FP

And Seriously, Cynthia has fans?

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by brunofarad(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Peeps into the thread

Turns

And

Goes back to my Brick work

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by samplesvibe(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
let's see
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Good One..

The people wey dey criticize Cynthia Morgan never epp anybody for their life. angry

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Afrok:

??
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Abodunrin07(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
smiley Nice One. Don't turn the girl to something else sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by IamLEGEND1: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
next pls
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by McJane(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
sum people will soon ask y north? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by raziboi(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
It's okay
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by boboLIL(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
na so
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by luvkidtemmy(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
oh really, so wetin make we con do now
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by CHANNELStv2020: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
FEAR NORTH O

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by veekid(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
What?
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Are you guys thinking what am thinking?

If you support this move click share... If you don't, click like
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by jeje123(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
zeberebe:
I think so shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by moxsella(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
God don bless her hustle, her time online has yielded reward

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by mcversatile(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
zeberebe:
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Akinz0126(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Good for her ministry
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by sugarvallly(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
First time wey better thing don come out from this Cynthia
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by admax(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Over to you copy cats.....Most fans of celebrities will start turning to prayer warriors so they can also be 'adopted' grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by onyiloyi(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2016
May be it's time y'all haters on nairaland should start praying for Buhari n maybe, just maybe he will adopt some of you n take away ur poverty n joblessness so u can stop hating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Deepfreezer(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2016
zeberebe:
evil reasoning
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Are there no conditions in this country for adoption.

Is Cynthia Morgan fit to train a child.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Afrok:
Imagine keeping a 16yrs old around that weed head. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Adopt 16-year-old Mariam From The North by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Cynthia Morgan may be anything they say she is, but she's definitely got a good heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Gucci Combo For Omotola Jalade Birthday Getaway / Vector, Aki, Sound Sultan, Ruggedman, Other Celebrities Play football together / Mercy Johnson Shows Her African Beauty In Cultural Wear On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.