Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React (30025 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by samlyn: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Some people sha, says another bench warmer if na you brother you go wish am like dat? Anything evil you wish another person na your head U go take carry am.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by steinalb(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
I thought they said he is 19 abi 20....

No wonder before they clock 25. The only meaniful pass they will be able to complete is that pass back to the goalkeeper.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by Kunberg: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
He will be a great player under Guardiola
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by samlyn: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
One day you're going to make us proud
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by Kunberg: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Naija and Bad mouth.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by jidbwond(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
You're already on Nairaland news....

What else?

#Winks
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by calculator123(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:
I don't care whether pep is going to use him or bench him, but putting aside representing your country because you want to go and see a new manager is what i don't understand!

it's not like pep is someone you can just impress by doing that.

anyways all the best.
diz is d chance to make 1st 11.this wud also make us discover new talents#blessing in disguise
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by shamecurls(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guardiola has a lot of heat and point to make in the BPL and i don't think he will take the risk of listing Kelechi in his First 11.

Mourinho will be ready to lit his ass with such moves

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by LordZero(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

Which country ?

So he should risk his club for country ?

He is not yet Ronaldo.
true.. he ain't ronaldo yet but meeting with guadiola doesn't guarantee him first team either cos I don't think he can bench anyone in the first team and guadiola is signing new players too. . I think playing in the Olympics might give him a chance to showcase himself to the world.

anyways, it's a gamble n I hope it's worth it. .
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by PhilemonObende: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:
I don't care whether pep is going to use him or bench him, but putting aside representing your country because you want to go and see a new manager is what i don't understand!

anyways all the best.

What country are you really talking about? Is it a country that supports the killing of his people for political reasons in his region?

You guys really think these players are apolitical and indifferent to what's going on in their homelands?
nigeria is dead in every ramification. You better start making peace with that?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by donbenie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:

anyways all the best.
Before running the young Man down,the least you should have done is to get your facts straight..Kelechi did not reject playing for Naija at the Olympics,instead Man City are the ones blocking him from participating because it's not in FIFA's official calendar and so they can stop him if they want to..#FACT
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by LordZero(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
PhilemonObende:

What country are you really talking about? Is it a country that supports the killing of his people for political reasons in his region?

You guys really think these players are apolitical and indifferent to what's going on in their homelands?
nigeria is dead in every ramification. You better start making peace with that?
is he the only one from that region in the squad?
is he the only nigerian big name ( sorry he isn't a big name yet) in Europe?
even people from different factions come together to represent countries like iran, Iraq n co...

you are talking something entirely different bro.. i hate to type this but quoting me with "blah blah blah blah " would have been better. if you want to talk regional politics go to the appropriate section. . thanks.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by LordZero(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
donbenie:
Before running the young Man down,the least you should have done is to get your facts straight..Kelechi did not reject playing for Naija at the Olympics,instead Man City are the ones blocking him from participating because it's not in FIFA's official calendar and so they can stop him if they want to..#FACT
bros, how am i running the guy down ooo, show me a line in my post where i ran him down. ..

am aware of the fact that it's man city that's blocking him, another fact we are not considering is that he also has a say in the matter although i won't advice him to start protesting decision concerning his career..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:

anyways all the best.

Iheanacho chose to play and participate in the Rio Olympics. However, releasing of players is in the hands of the clubs. Fifa made the choice to lie in the club Man City chose not to release Iheanacho.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:

bros, how am i running the guy down ooo, show me a line in my post where i ran him down. ..

am aware of the fact that it's man city that's blocking him, another fact we are not considering is that he also has a say in the matter although i won't advice him to start protesting decision concerning his career..

So why make the kind of post you made earlier? You made it look as if Iheanacho chose to stay back to impress Guardiola.

Iwobi and Iheanacho expected to feature in the Olympics. Unfortunately their clubs said no.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by 7inches: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:

anyways all the best.

guy diz kind of comment u making is not good.
ar u tring to paint his image before others or wat.
get ir facts right atleast use google...
its everywhere online dat iheanacho wants to play olympic
even siasia himself said he talks to iheanaocho on fone dat d guy is anxious to feature in olympic but d clup is holding him down...
even the news is evrywhere on facebook yesterday with a video.
dat iheanacho recent comments might spoil his relationship wit pep for wanting to play olympic despite peps order dat everyone must stay.

u didnt see dele ali of totenham and critisize him who totally rejected nigeria to play for england.
THERE IS GOD O
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by LordZero(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
7inches:

guy diz kind of comment u making is not good.
ar u tring to paint his image before others or wat.
get ir facts right atleast use google...
its everywhere online dat iheanacho wants to play olympic
even siasia himself said he talks to iheanaocho on fone dat d guy is anxious to feature in olympic but d clup is holding him down...
even the news is evrywhere on facebook yesterday with a video.
dat iheanacho recent comments might spoil his relationship wit pep for wanting to play olympic despite peps order dat everyone must stay.

u didnt see dele ali of totenham and critisize him who totally rejected nigeria to play for england.
THERE IS GOD O

do u know the meaning of criticism at all?
i said i don't understand the decision to stay back, so explain how that's criticism. .
don't jump on my mention anyhow o..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by LordZero(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So why make the kind of post you made earlier? You made it look as if Iheanacho chose to stay back to impress Guardiola.

Iwobi and Iheanacho expected to feature in the Olympics. Unfortunately their clubs said no.
alright, my bad. was just asking a question tho.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by 7inches: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
LordZero:

do u know the meaning of criticism at all?
i said i don't understand the decision to stay back, so explain how that's criticism. .
don't jump on my mention anyhow o..

yes the way u presented ur comment makes it a critisism
go back and re-read ur comment...

and who dey heck are u to tell me not to quote u..
don't u quaote others?...
for me anyone dat refuse to take correction and rather start looking for a way to justify himself.. is not yet grown
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by LordZero(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
7inches:

yes the way u presented ur comment makes it a critisism
go back and re-read ur comment...

and who dey heck are u to tell me not to quote u..
don't u quaote others?...
for me anyone dat refuse to take correction and rather start looking for a way to justify himself.. is not yet grown

o.k it's like you don't like reading before quoting..
FYI check my conversation with other people on this thread. ..

by the way, there is a huge difference between don't jump on my mention anyhow( use ur brain b4 u quote/understand my point b4 quoting) and don't quote me at all..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2016
LordZero:

anyways all the best.
Let me make that team of Guardiola first;
Bcom better player;
Then he could rep Naija so well;
What if he had injury,we no go go play our Olympic wit wetin we get?
But we bless GODhe doesn't have injury...

BTW;
Neymar wasn't taken to Copa due to Barca delay....
Happy Salah to Muslim Bros and sis...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Poses With Coach Guardiola, Fans React by prstge007: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
veekid:
I don't see this guy working with pep
too early to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.