Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,971 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue (8745 Views)

Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn / Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Loss Hits N10.1bn Daily / NNPC Withheld N824.7 Billion Oil Revenue In 6 Months Of Buhari’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by tonio2wo: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

Being governed by jack booted trained killers instead of civilian administrators, as well as the curse of oil.
Really sad! Ironically those jack booted trained killers are still in power today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by samcolee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
To all those shouting resource control above me, though I'm not against it, but know this that even if you eventually realise that your region will still be backward as long as corruption is endemic.

Despite the 13% derivation, high allocation, tax by oil companies, how much have you personally gained? Don't you think that it's a shame that Bayelsa, the immediate past President state, with just 8 local government is owing backlog of salaries?

How has James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Alameiseigha, Uduaghan, Amaechi, Tony Anenih, Asari, Tompolo et al stolen wealths benefit you?
Learn to hold your governors accountable.

Even if the SS doesn't get derivation, for instance, and corruption is minimal, you'd see how fast development would be.
we learn that 60% of people that would be employed in that dangote gigantic refinery are going to be indigenes of the state where it's situated. That's not the same with mobil in SS?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigeria is a criminal entity, as currently designed.

This is money that should have gone to develop the ND region but alas these criminal Northern Oligarchs designed a fraudulent constitution that keeps stealing other people's wealth to benefit some other people.

What doesn't the North contribute to the Federation Account? It will soon be over.

This fraudulent arrangement must give way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Izonpikin: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
dearpreye:
Nigeria is a criminal entity, as currently designed.

This is money that should have gone to develop the ND region but alas these criminal Northern Oligarchs designed a fraudulent constitution that keeps stealing other people's wealth to benefit some other people.

What doesn't the North contribute to the Federation Account? It will soon be over.

This fraudulent arrangement must give way.
nothing them dey add o...nothing....very useless structure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
nothing them dey add o...nothing....very useless structure...

A bunch of greedy leeches.
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Izonpikin: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
dearpreye:

A bunch of greedy leeches.
its so annoying my brother....they contribute nothing but want to have the most say and get all appointments...when you see them argue in the senate house and make decisions concerning the niger delta you cant help but get infuriated...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by DrWillie(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tomorrow when someone comes to steal what belongs to you and tell you that he is doing you good because you are not managing it right, you will start calling God and lamenting. Look at you supporting pure injustice because you want to sound smart. Saying the truth is now hard for so many of you guyz. What does how they manage their wealth get to do with you stealkngbit from them. Imagine US or Uk coming to take ur wealth because we are corrupt n justifying it. I pity you guys. You are just blinded by greed.
mrvitalis:
13% of that money went to the Niger Delta alone
And they got atleast another 20% of that money.. In terms of allocation, NDDC and ministry of Niger Delta
That's 33% of the total oil revenue since 1999 to 2016 that's will give u over 15 trillion naira for the Niger Delta... Given to the leaders of the region and yet nothing or little to show for it
Instead of the so called intelligent youths who school in eastern Europe to ask there youths for accountability the are looking for who to blame
Lagos State generate more than 800bn a year... Yet how much do they receive?

After I visited Jigawa year back... My eyes opened... If lamido could achieve those things then. .. we southerns have no one to blame but our leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
DrWillie:
Tomorrow when someone comes to steal what belongs to you and tell you that he is doing you good because you are not managing it right, you will start calling God and lamenting. Look at you supporting pure injustice because you want to sound smart. Saying the truth is now hard for so many of you guyz. What does how they manage their wealth get to do with you stealkngbit from them. Imagine US or Uk coming to take ur wealth because we are corrupt n justifying it. I pity you guys. You are just blinded by greed.
Don't mind the foolish guy.
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Kingspin(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
13% of that money went to the Niger Delta alone
And they got atleast another 20% of that money.. In terms of allocation, NDDC and ministry of Niger Delta
That's 33% of the total oil revenue since 1999 to 2016 that's will give u over 15 trillion naira for the Niger Delta... Given to the leaders of the region and yet nothing or little to show for it
Instead of the so called intelligent youths who school in eastern Europe to ask there youths for accountability the are looking for who to blame
Lagos State generate more than 800bn a year... Yet how much do they receive?

After I visited Jigawa year back... My eyes opened... If lamido could achieve those things then. .. we southerns have no one to blame but our leaders
This will not take us back on why the country shouldnt restructure. If cocoa and groundnut gets 13% nobody will envy them at all and which govt in the federal/state of Nigeria has shown accountability? We are nt talking ábt oil but Nigeria development after all no b õnly oil Nigeria get.
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Amberon: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
How much did the Federal Government of Nigeria invest into oil exploration in the Niger Delta? Whatever it was they invested they've gotten back ×10000000000.

How much has the Federal Government stolen from the Niger Delta?

Do you know how much of the Niger Delta proceeds that has gone into crude oil exploration in the North?

How many free oil wells were allocated to the Northerners and how many has been allocated to Niger Deltans?

Don't spill thrash without facts.

jpphilips:

How much did you invest in your resources to assume 100% control?
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Amberon: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Who is responsible for the Erratic electricity prevalent in Nigeria? the bad federal roads, the mediocre airports etc?

If you don't know about True Federalism ask questions. The Federal Govt has no right to 40%.
mrvitalis:

I have no problem with Niger Deltans demanding for full resource control... I will benefit from that trust me... But to say the federal government is responsible for the underdevelopment in the region is a pure hypocrisy of the regional leaders

So in full resources control how many percent do u think the fedral government will take?? Nothing less than 40% trust me
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by Amberon: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Why should I be I be ashamed of my God given resources? Crude oil is more valuable than any other resource now. Does that ring of something to be ashamed of?

You on the other hand should be ashamed of your barren lands. Crude oil proceeds has fed this nation for decades. Nigga I'm proud of being from an oil producing state. Take your depression to your greedy leaders and tell them to hands off "our oyel" since you're so hardworking that you don't need money from oil proceeds.
NOETHNICITY:
Our oyel, our oyel! Our oyel! Shoooooooo! U no dey shame sef! Boys re hustling and making bread u dey there dey shout oyel!
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by rabex123(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
obinna2nv:
Apart from Akpabio and Amaechi(to some extent), I don't really know what the Rest of the South-South Governors did with their oil windfall. And yeah Sule Lamido was astounding as Bauchi State Governor. Just about the only Northerner I'll support for President.
sule lamido in bauchi..thats so wrong
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
Why should I be I be ashamed of my God given resources? Crude oil is more valuable than any other resource now. Does that ring of something to be ashamed of?

You on the other hand should be ashamed of your barren lands. Crude oil proceeds has fed this nation for decades. Nigga I'm proud of being from an oil producing state. Take your depression to your greedy leaders and tell them to hands off "our oyel" since you're so hardworking that you don't need money from oil proceeds.
Bross take ur time to go tru my post and u ll see that my state also produces oil. I see the oyel mentality as a cause and a LAZY so I chose not to concern mysef with it. My land is no barren and if u think am frm the SW or North u re on ur own.
Re: Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue by jpphilips(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Amberon post=47287694]
How much did the Federal Government of Nigeria invest into oil exploration in the Niger Delta? Whatever it was they invested they've gotten back ×10000000000.

Do you have the figures? stop foaming from the mouth, why is PENGASSAN on strike?

How much has the Federal Government stolen from the Niger Delta?

Your father hasn't been caught yet, he alone can explain what he stole.

Do you know how much of the Niger Delta proceeds that has gone into crude oil exploration in the North?

Niger delta proceeds are whose investments? Only a f00l look at proceeds, sane people make the investments.
You can not reap where you did not sow, show us your investment in the Niger delta and the FG will be more than glad to hands off it, when you can not, you are just a trespasser that deserves to be shot.

How many free oil wells were allocated to the Northerners and how many has been allocated to Niger Deltans?

FREE OIL WELLS? WHAT IS OIL WELL? WHO RELEASED THIS GOAT?

Don't spill thrash without facts.

YES BOSS!!

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Breaking!! Gunshot In Benin As Agbor Boys Engaged Nigerian Army.... / No-Fly Zone: Ganduje Warns Against Politicizing Security Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.