Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" (311 Views)

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" by Mu2ni(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2016
On my own part, I gave her this piece of advice:

"Ask the pastor to check his pocket and after ascertaining that the money is not in his pocket, you can give him his money. Then he would feel dejected and ashamed that you know he actually had cash on him... Then wait for a bountiful reward from God Almighty instead of keeping his money to yourself "

Over to you guys, your opinion counts!!!

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/a-young-lady-solicits-our-opinion-what_4.html

cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J

Re: A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" by Mu2ni(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
Re: A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
his prayer jst worked on u instantly
Re: A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" by February30(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Blessings
Re: A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Maybe God wanted to expose his hypocrisy.
Re: A Young Lady Solicits Our Opinion: "What Should I Do?" by DZTech: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na so.
To avoid sin.
You saw pastor lose his money.
You took it without permission-
Stealing.
Return the money and face God. QED
Mu2ni:
On my own part, I gave her this piece of advice:

"Ask the pastor to check his pocket and after ascertaining that the money is not in his pocket, you can give him his money. Then he would feel dejected and ashamed that you know he actually had cash on him... Then wait for a bountiful reward from God Almighty instead of keeping his money to yourself "

Over to you guys, your opinion counts!!!

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/a-young-lady-solicits-our-opinion-what_4.html

cc: lalasticlala, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

How Pastors Can Address The Shootings This Sunday / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Friday!!! Its' Significance In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.