Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,596 members, 7,843,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! (1477 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by PhilemonObende: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
shut up, who hate Oduduwa? Don't blasphame that name b4 you see wahala.

Then why are running away from oduduwa to embrace 'one fake nigeria'? grin
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
who is a goat?watch ur tongue.
I am a patriotic Nigerian and will expose every lies/plan of the seccesionists.
Are Biafrauds still making noise now.
Will you be happy to see Itsekiris/Benin people join ND Republic when they are a branch of the Oduduwa race? Open ur eyes.
No one can steal oduduwa land.
point if correction. Itsekiris and Binis are not a branch of your useless oduduwa. I'm 100% Bini and I share no links with your rubbish goat fuckker called oduduwa.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
you are among the "lost sheep" we have in the oduduwa folk.
what re u scared of? The yeebos or what.
Itsekiris and Benin people have oduduwa blood in them and I will say it Bravely without a fear.
Anyone who want to form a country should agitate but no inch of Oduduwa group or subgroups land will be touched.
now I know you're drunk. You must be sick to refer to the binis as a sub group of yoruba.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
who is a goat?watch ur tongue.
I am a patriotic Nigerian and will expose every lies/plan of the seccesionists.
Are Biafrauds still making noise now.
Will you be happy to see Itsekiris/Benin people join ND Republic when they are a branch of the Oduduwa race? Open ur eyes.
No one can steal oduduwa land.

allow them to fight for themselves. stop giving these people reason to talk poo.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Leopard2A7: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
point if correction. Itsekiris and Binis are not a branch of your useless oduduwa. I'm 100% Bini and I share no links with your rubbish goat fuckker called oduduwa.

Geeez!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Take it easy ooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba want to attache by force. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Militant Are Planning To Launch A Major Attack In Festac, Lagos State / Photos:goodluck Jonathan Appoint As New Member Of The University Of Portharcourt / How Me & My Little Fam. Did Our Own Protest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.