Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! (1474 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
The agitation for the Niger Delta Republic is a big fraud by the ijaws inorder to dominate and conquer other ND tribes.
Why is it that GEJ an ijaw man hated other ND tribes. E.g he refused to clean up ogoni land? Tonyebarcanista should answer that.
Ijaws make up 95% of ND Avengers, why are they leaving ijaw land and bombing Warri which is Itsekiri Land.(NB Itsekiris are yoruboid sub group).
Enough is Enough, ND Republic is a joke because No One/Tribe can divide Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Udmaster(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Yoruba OP. Tufiakwa. What a tribe. So is no longer Igbos, its now ijaws.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
The agitation for the Niger Delta Republic is a big fraud by the ijaws inorder to dominate and conquer other ND tribes.
Why is it that GEJ an ijaw man hated other ND tribes. E.g he refused to clean up ogoni land? Tonyebarcanista should answer that.
Ijaws make up 95% of ND Avengers, why are they leaving ijaw land and bombing Warri which is Itsekiri Land.(NB Itsekiris are yoruboid sub group).
Enough is Enough, ND Republic is a joke because No One/Tribe can divide Nigeria.
Nigger-Area is a bigger fraud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nkem4040: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Yoruba are at it again... causing chaos and division between SS and SE and as we see now amongst SS. Niger Delta let me warn you people, if you go and form Niger Delta Republic, yoruba will come in and start creating chaos and division towards you people hating Ijaws. Ijaw will be the new Igbo since Igbos are no longer around.

SS and SE...go to the link below and you will understand why I opened that thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3204765/yoruba...stop-dividing-us-yoruba-say...stop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2016
Udmaster:
Yoruba OP. Tufiakwa. What a tribe. So is no longer Igbos, its now ijaws.
whats this one saying?
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
Olodo x2
^ This would mean you are the smart one from Nigger-Area grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, you are one of the foowlish goats that give all these SE/SS riffraffs to temerity to take swipe at Yorubas. Why don't you STFU and mind your own business?? Allow the other ND tribes to speak for themselves. I doubt sef that you are a Yoruba coz only omoale Yorubas still believe in yor phantom 'One Nigeria'. You are probably a Yee.bo doing this to generate attacks at Yorubas.
who is a goat?watch ur tongue.
I am a patriotic Nigerian and will expose every lies/plan of the seccesionists.
Are Biafrauds still making noise now.
Will you be happy to see Itsekiris/Benin people join ND Republic when they are a branch of the Oduduwa race? Open ur eyes.
No one can steal oduduwa land.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
I am a patriotic Nigerian
You mean "a patriotic Nigger-Arean" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by RZArecta(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, you are one of the foowlish goats that give all these SE/SS riffraffs the temerity to take swipe at Yorubas. Why don't you STFU and mind your own business?? Allow the other ND tribes to speak for themselves. I doubt sef that you are a Yoruba coz only omoale Yorubas still believe in your phantom 'One Nigeria'. You are probably a Yee.bo doing this to generate attacks at Yorubas. Go find work.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by AshiwajuFoward: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
I am a patriotic Nigerian and will expose every lies/plan of the seccesionists.
Are Biafrauds still making noise now.
Will you be happy to see Itsekiris/Benin people join ND Republic when they are a branch of the Oduduwa race? Open ur eyes.
No one can steal oduduwa land.

Now I know you definitely aren't Yoruba but an impostor. What the fvck concerns Yoruba with Itsekiri/Benin?? Yorubas have never been known to be land-grabbers. Benin/Itsekiris can and have been taking care of themselves. Yorubas don't do attache by force like some are reputed to. You are a confam Yee.bo trying to generate animosity toward Yorubas as usual but your sorry a$$ has been busted. Go get a job boy and quit disturbing the peace.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, you are one of the foowlish goats that give all these SE/SS riffraffs the temerity to take swipe at Yorubas. Why don't you STFU and mind your own business?? Allow the other ND tribes to speak for themselves. I doubt sef that you are a Yoruba coz only omoale Yorubas still believe in your phantom 'One Nigeria'. You are probably a Yee.bo doing this to generate attacks at Yorubas. Go find work.
leave Igbos out of ur misery! How do Igbos come into diz thread?

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
The OP is NOT Yoruba but an omoale impostor.
when he was insulting Igbos you kept quiet, now he is a Igbo.
You guys are cunny in nature.
I repeat Leave Igbos out of ur thrash, the OP is ur brother.
I have seen him post insultive things against Igbos, Leave us alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
Omokunlex:
^^ This is the kind of warped thinking that drove Nigger-Area into recession

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Who called bleached up Barbie into this convo?? Abeg stfu and get out of my face.
Bleached up barbie? You and the Op are one.
Insultive in nature. Am not suprised.
Igbos are not in ur media propaganda, it is now ijaws.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Anyone who wants an idea of what ijaw dominance looks like.. Just go to the old Rivers State and read about it

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by BossKratos: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2016
grin

Tribalist scum everywhere this days!
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Now I know you definitely aren't Yoruba but an impostor. What the fvck concerns Yoruba with Itsekiri/Benin?? Yorubas have never been known to be land-grabbers. Benin/Itsekiris can and have been taking care of themselves. Yorubas don't do attache by force like some are reputed to. You are a confam Yee.bo trying to generate animosity toward Yorubas as usual but your sorry a$$ has been busted. Go get a job boy and quit disturbing the peace.
you are among the "lost sheep" we have in the oduduwa folk.
what re u scared of? The yeebos or what.
Itsekiris and Benin people have oduduwa blood in them and I will say it Bravely without a fear.
Anyone who want to form a country should agitate but no inch of Oduduwa group or subgroups land will be touched.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Why do yorubas hate oduduwa with a passion and refuse to embrace it? Who curse these people abeg? cheesy cheesy
shut up, who hate Oduduwa? Don't blasphame that name b4 you see wahala.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Leopard2A7: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Negro plz. Omoale alai lojuti nie mehn. Na you sabi where you manufacture this your attache by force from coz true and proud Yorubas will never be caught dead trying to claim other ethnic groups like you are doing. Guy, be proud of your real ethnicity and don't you ever mention me again or else I will swear for you.

This is one thing with you people, you can never make a sentence without outrightly or covertly dragging Igbos into it.

Go through that guy's post history and topic and see that he is Yoruba.

There are many Yorubas like him and I wonder why you guys cannot just mind your own business.
Re: Niger Delta Republic Is A Fraud By The Ijaws! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2016
Leopard2A7:

This is one thing with you people, you can never make a sentence without outrightly or covertly dragging Igbos into it.

Go through that guy's post history and topic and see that he is Yoruba.

There are many Yorubas like him and I wonder why you guys cannot just mind your own business.

Its just amazing how these guys live with such hate. Oh God please help open my brothers eyes..... so that they will start migrating back home from the nook and crannies of this country. This bile is not going to end soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Why Buhari Remained Indoors Since His Return From London / Ijaw Youth Form Splinter Group, Alleged Marginalisation In Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.