Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm (42874 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by princetom1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
lanre2009:
From the pictures i can see that you formulate your feed yourself, how profitable is this compared to buying already made feeds in the market. From how many layers do you get 300 crates (300 x 30 eggs = 9,000 eggs per day). Do some of the birds lay more than once in a day??

Op, u are yet to answer yo this

3 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Asssmasher: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Shut d hell up.Shameless Yoloba.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by meltiplexer: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
nice one bro
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nyceguy92: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very encouraging.
My question is what is your background?
Did you study Agriculture in school?
What basic knowledge does one need to start?
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by MrNiceGuy5: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN...........

EDO...DELTA....BAYELSA....CALABAR....AKWA IBOM......RIVERS..... WE ROCK!!!

FYI:::Ondo suppose dey there oo but we don chase all the Judas comot from our cabad tey tey grin grin grin

continue shouting proudly niger delta while others are busy making cool cash . You are here making noise . Abeg go sleep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by abumeinben(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

Me coming soon....gathering capital
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by amzee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asssmasher:
Shut that gutter up...Legendary fool.
Chaiiiii e pain am oo.
Asshole
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by frankwells(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice one Mr.Op, it pays to involve in creative business such as this than fight for those useless Polithiefcian, will wish to pay you a courtesy visit as i also prepare to invest in something like this after my service year, i have upto 4 plots of land but don't know how to go about it and the rudiment about agriculture, please i sent a mail to you kindly Pm me ur contact so that you can help me out sir, am in Akoko nt far to Benin
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by johncreek: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
mrarranger:
Wow this is amazing.....

Bro I have always thought about going into poultry but the financial aspect has always been my problem. How far will a budget of 40k take me in the farming
Just start something with it in as much its passion driven investment

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by frrank(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pavore9:
With your poultry waste, you could look into generating biogas from it that could power incubators.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by kunlesufyan(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asssmasher:
undecided undecided undecided Hunger driven Investment.
I don't involve myself in dirty things like this.
😬😬😬

Eeeew!You're a Yoruba ryt?
Annoying set of dirty pigs..
The last time I did something like this ,I was banned
.I.dont mind being banned again ..but u will hear the last of it....I don't know you and I don't care about of what ever achievement u feel u have but the fact that u called this a " hunger driven investment" and also assumed op to be a yoruba person as well as call yoruba people dirty pigs shows how idiotic u are as a person...if your parents ever sent u to school ,it was all a waste of money cos they were better off spending that money on drugs to abort u...you are the most foolish person on the planet earth..if them ask you now make u present your hustle now..u no got fit...mumu kawai

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by UyiIredia(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

May God bless the works of your hands my broda.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by wizzprince(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:

I want you to mentor me in this biz, I am a starter , how can I get in touch with you
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by ifox(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Your email or mobile, so I can reach you. Am encouraged by your works.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by aprokomania(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
benin. By presco junction.
bros, please can I get your contact. I will come down to Benin to see you. thanks.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by freeboy200(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
ovbiepa!!! i grit u o. thumbs ul bro. love ur courage presco sounds familiar sha.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by vislabraye(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:

That's impressive. It must be capital intensive. How did you begin ? The cost, feeding the chicks, and all ?
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
Why u no tell u the startup capital u used?
That's the main thing oh

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by mrarranger: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
johncreek:
Just start something with it in as much its passion driven investment

I will try it for sure bro
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by tempest01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Asssmasher:
undecided undecided undecided Hunger driven Investment.
I don't involve myself in dirty things like this.
😬😬😬

Eeeew!You're a Yoruba ryt?
Annoying set of dirty pigs..

I would risk a ban to tell you what u really are.

You are very stupid. You are a low life and a nincompoop. Your fathers stolen money that is touching you small will be squandered by you, and after you squander it, you'll beg to feed.

I don't just pity you, i pity the woman that is going to put up with you.

NB. I am Niger deltan

3 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by usanieja(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
pls send your nos to this email address let me call you for further briefing .....usanieja@gmail.com
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
beautyfunke:
guy stop criticising which of ur family get dis type of investment?
clown!!!
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by titane: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
hilaomo:
guy no be you open thread say you wan contest for Mr nairaland yesterdaySay you dey give talk here and there for netherland...My question now be say,how you take dey run the farm since 2013 and still dey give talk plus still wan compete for Mr NL![size=50pt]Talk true na one of your relative get this farm,probably your popsi own as claimed.[/size]
stop hating
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Asssmasher: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
tempest01:

I would risk a ban to tell you what u really are.

You are very stupid. You are a low life and a nincompoop. Your fathers stolen money that is touching you small will be squandered by you, and after you squander it, you'll beg to feed.

I don't just pity you, i pity the woman that is going to put up with you.

NB. I am Niger deltan
Attention seeking hopeless retard.Now that you've told us your biography,what's your gain?

Useless and worthless chump castigated from the pit of the underworld,,Get off my case Bomber. grin grin
I bet you'll do everything humanly possible to get your sis on my Bed...
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Perfecttouch(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:

op you sure say your birds never start to dey use postinor so? Those eggs looks scanty o

Modified. I don see crates of egg so statement withdrawn

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
titane:
stop hating
[size=20pt]who ask for your comment[/size]
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Perfecttouch(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
alakara:

God bless your hustle.
is it the same alakara an alumni of kwara poly? Of Qs dept?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.