Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (28738 Views)

‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Emmatdayo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rolings:

The same goal as when they rubbed Buratais name in the mud. ........... seeking the truth and exposing lies
shut up joh,did buratai deny the accusation,use ur brain bros

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who are these things?

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by feedthenation(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
this Fayose's son has just committed the highest form of 'bad-mouth' syndrome...all his dirty 'undies' will soon be on the world-wide-web...

whoever loves him, should kindly advice him to lay low and keep quiet...his elders tried it with SR and they didn't find it funny...lots of political careers have been damaged by SR...

1 Like

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:
200 MILLION DOLLARS IN HIS SONS ACCOUNT ? FAYOSE IS FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT

so this loquacious buffoon had this much skeletons in his closet and he wasnt keeping a low profile ? they say who God wants to destroy he first makes them mad

What if this is not true.....hearing story from one side & jumping into conclusion with even insult speaks volume of the kind of person u really are.....
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Awoofawo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Silvofitz:
Who are these things?
You meant these thugs?

They are from Fayose family gang

cool
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Rolings: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Emmatdayo:
shut up joh,did buratai deny the accusation,use ur brain bros

Buratai don't have to deny the accusation the fact remains that it was the same Sahara reporters that broke the story .
You sound like a kid so I'll just caution you this time but next time you ask me to shut up you will get eflogged
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by MielBaker(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who you epp?
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by sukkot: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
PLEXPLEX:

What if this is not true.....hearing story from one side & jumping into conclusion with even insult speaks volume of the kind of person u really are.....
nigga keep quiet there. you are fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by shamecurls(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Like father, Like sons

Leaking Mouths, Fraudsters, Thugs, and dwarfs
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by wale200: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Young man, don't start a play u won't be able to finish o. SR is too much for u. Ask Bukola Saraki or Dino Melaye.
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by zomby(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
At least, daddy is not going to be alone in jail.

Just like Obaonikoro and his boys, Fayose too has landed himself and his boys in a real sh1t. Life will never be the same.

I can guarantee you that this is not going to be a business as usual kind of scenario...This is just the beginning of Fayose's trouble. The dude is already inside an oven, and the heat will continue to increase.

Mark it down.
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by bender79: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Paragon311:
Sahara reporter again

Fayose's family ain't gonna take this likely with Sahara provided the news is fake...... but come to think of it, What will be their goal trying to bring the Fayose family to the mud??
Shattap! Aint you doing same to buhari's family?
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Flyingngel(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat# if i talk again ....these dog eaters ...sorry akwa ibom people would call for my ban again

Why do u like to equate any Akwa ibomite as a DOG eater. I don't always like this kind of statement b/c am frm Akwa Ibom and in my family we don't eat Dog. Pls try to b civil next time.
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Emmatdayo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin
Rolings:

Buratai don't have to deny the accusation the fact remains that it was the same Sahara reporters that broke the story .
You sound like a kid so I'll just caution you this time but next time you ask me to shut up you will get eflogged
grin grin grin grin
shut up boy undecided undecided
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by faaz24: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
SR is a sick media portal ?

Ok son tell us what your father is.

1 Like

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by obilli: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:

so this loquacious buffoon had this much skeletons in his closet and he wasnt keeping a low profile ? they say who God wants to destroy he first makes them mad

see your life? thats how stories get twisted! Sahara Reporters said N200million u bolded 200 million dollars! Chai there is god oh
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by fortune1968: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Paragon311:
Sahara reporter again

Fayose's family ain't gonna take this likely with Sahara provided the news is fake...... but come to think of it, What will be their goal trying to bring the Fayose family to the mud??
which mud again ?D family dey live ,sleep and wake inside shit already .
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by DICKtator: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
faaz24:
SR is a sick media portal ?

Ok son tell us what your father is.

Ermmm,....? I thought Fayose was/is a businessman?

Or who owns Spotless Company again?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
When instead of imbibing good values and morals in your children, parents enlist their offspring to the Family business of corruption. See Obanikoro and co.
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by oluwasegunolade: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:

;DWell said my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by loopman: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
sukkot:

Naira bros.
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by olaolaking: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fayose's are trying to deny this. Oya Sahara reporter, publish his travel ticket plus other details. We know that is easy for you
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by Seapon(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guy forget nothing gona happen to them.
IamPatriotic:
I God i believe, in Sahara Reporters news I trust, before the end of the week, the Iamfayose boy will change the tone of his talk and cry for help.
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by yvonne111(f): 3:14am On Jul 05, 2016
They will go for his ass soon
Re: Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' by yvonne111(f): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
They will go for his ass soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.