Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) (28735 Views)

APC Yobe North: We Stand By Report Of Our Monitoring Team ― INEC / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
The Jagaban, today, with Sherrif machina (APC Senatorial Candidate, Yobe North).

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Gentlechika(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oga, are u supposed to be here?Abi u dey whine us ni

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
APC will collect wotowoto from labour party And PDP in the next presidential elections in Nigeria

Over recent pictures of jagaban the chief commander of agbadorians people's Republic

Somewhere in London intensive care centertongue.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Old picture

Tinubu is not in Nigeria , he's currently in London hospital

Stop telling lies

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by sarrki(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Master of the game keep confusing your enemies

The incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

God bless you Asiwaju

God bless you the husband of Remi

God bless you the son of Abibatu magaji

90 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Old picture

Tinubu is not in Nigeria , he's currently in London hospital

Stop telling lies

If you worship and adore Nnamdi Kanu

If you believe in Buhari cloning to jibril

If you love and adore Igbos

Nothing surprises me anymore from your likes

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by midehi2(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bunch of....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Newfoundlove: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
I know some people will say Tinubu is senile and now wears different pair of shoes occasionally or usually

Wait for it

grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Foreseer: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make that Sheriff machina hold am well ooh, make that greedy ancestor no com fall ooh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by midehi2(f): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

God bless you Asiwaju

way to keep people out of his sick report cheesy continue, you are doing well, thieves

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Arysexy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:
I know some people will say Tinubu is senile and now wears different pair of shoes occasionally or usually

grin

Did u see that too?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by oyin44: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
The jagaban our in coming president

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fake news

He was not at the signing of peace accord today and you're here claiming he was meeting one Machina

Na wa for zombies oh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by drlateef: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:
The Jagaban, today, with Sherrif machina (APC Senatorial Candidate, Yobe North).

Is this not the Tinubu said to be on admission in hospital? E no go better for zombidiots.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Arysexy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
drlateef:

Is this not the Tinubu said to be on admission in hospital? E no go better for zombidiots.

How come he was not seen at the signing of peace accord?

Pls which of the Dr are you? Native Doctor or what?

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by drlateef: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Arysexy:

How come he was not seen at the signing of peace accord?

Pls which of the Dr are you? Native Doctor or what?

Go and ask him now!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Chizzyjforce: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
A thank you meeting with Machina for making sure Lawan surely licks his wound. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Redstubpen: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Finally Lawan has been outplayed, manoeuvred and his name yanked off ...

Too much for a rubber-stamp.

LATIN: inimicus inimicus meus est amicus meus.

ENGLISH: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apt!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by obiekunie01: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

God bless you Asiwaju

GOD is really merciful to the extent of allowing deeply evil people to get away with using his name in vain.

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by buhariguy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Fake news

He was not at the signing of peace accord today and you're here claiming he was meeting one Machina

Na wa for zombies oh
you're one of them,
I thought you have sense

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
CNN was right about who the APC Presidential Candidate was after all.. SMH For this country angry

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
buhariguy:
you're one of them,
I thought you have sense

And you have ba?

Someone who is obviously not in Nigeria and probably attending to his health in London is who you're claiming he's meeting with one machine
Machine ko okada ni

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by buhariguy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

And you have ba?

Someone who is obviously not in Nigeria and probably attending to his health in London is who you're claiming he's meeting with one machine
Machine ko okada ni
and bisi akande is also in Nigeria.
I thought you have sense among idiotic pigs.
Did you see tinubu on hospital bed.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Tunechi5(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
buhariguy:
and bisi akande is also in Nigeria.
I thought you have sense among idiotic pigs.
Did you see tinubu on hospital bed.

Is Bisi Akande a Presidential candidate? Or is he invited to sign peace accord along with his fellow contestants for an important national election?

I know your iq is low but I expect you to be able to understand simple things na

I'm only making the best excuse for him. I don't think any other excuse is tenable for an intentional absenteeism of this symbolic event except maybe death

Look around. Everyone is there. Even Buhari attended the peace accorded on both occasions he was invited, one as a sitting President, while Jonathan also attended as a sitting President

Make your stand make sense

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by gulfer: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Met where, in London or where? BTW, this picture looks dated and not recent........I pity Nigerians rooting for the sickly looking man undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=gulfer post=117115273]Met where, in London or where? BTW, this picture looks dated and not recent........I pity Nigerians rooting for the sickly looking man.

I think it's an old photo. Perhaps proper verification of information is needful before spread. I also think that the tweet has been deleted.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by buhariguy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Is Bisi Akande a Presidential candidate? Or is he invited to sign peace accord along with his fellow contestants for an important national election?

I know your iq is low but I expect you to be able to understand simple things na

I'm only making the best excuse for him. I don't think any other excuse is tenable for an intentional absenteeism of this symbolic event except maybe death

Look around. Everyone is there. Even Buhari attended the peace accorded on both occasions he was invited, one as a sitting President, while Jonathan also attended as a sitting President

Make your stand make sense
is not compulsory to be there, he has better things to do.
Were you not aware when he said he will not inaugurate the campaign council till he come back.
So is not because of peace accord.
If he is sick as idiotic pigs think, that means he will not come after election

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) by BeautifulMind2: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:
See how APC are contradicting themselves, this is another picture they claimed he is in London, party of deceit

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. / Ekiti Workers Jubilate As Fayose Pays Them Another Visit Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.