Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! (645 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by Syrine234: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Sincerely no one doesn't know the situation of the country is not palatable but the truth is that regular thinkers are still doing all to make it work.i just came up with this great strategy of exporting cocoa powder,moringa seed,soya beans,bitter kola etc to over 50 countries where you will have the chance to market to over a million customers using the picture strategy.I wouldn't stop to say that importation is not the only way you can make money doing the buying and selling business.i can assure you that all you need here is a just a mobile phone that can surf the net and also just an hour to register freely at the 10 powerful websites that you will upload the pictures of the products and before you know it,people will want to transact with you at all cost...This is what you will learn
1, How to download ready made pictures of this product that has been packaged.
2. How to register at websites where you will get people wanting the product(50 countries).
3. The strategy to make people want to transact with you.
4.how to get your money deposited in your bank. account with no initial capital from you.
5.How to buy what your buyers requested for cheaply without any stress.
6.How to ship it to your customers.
7.How to get 2-3 buyers weekly after your first transaction.
All this will i be teaching for free in a week's...just rush and drop your name and mail to benefit from such a great opprtunity.Remember you hold the key to unlocking your greatness in life...rush drop your name and mail here and get the trainning all for free @http://www.4dollarbanners.com/subscribe_export/

1 Like

Re: The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by marv1: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Nawa for u o. No phone contact?
Re: The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by Syrine234: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Sorry bro...send me a mail @ syrine22rules@gmail.com
Re: The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by coladey: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Phone contact nah
Re: The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by Syrine234: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2016
I will give out just my chatting contact 08020301519
Re: The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by diamondace(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Crdowel@gmail.com
Re: The No Capital Startup Of Exportation Using The Picture Strategy! by Syrine234: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please don't send me your mail address instead drop your mail to join the 7 days free seminar!

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas / How Do One Get Paid Uploading Videos On Youtube,? / Naira Crashes To N415/USD1, Ban On Banks Lingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.