Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download (18400 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
I want to share with you 100 businesses you can start today with little or no capital. As a business person myself, I know how difficult it is to raise capital. For this reason I have compiled this list to help startups with 100 business ideas that require little or no capital.

I have briefly explained and compiled these businesses in PDF format. My hope is that you will find one that ignite your interest, so you can start today, grow and turn into a mega business and even employ others.

All I need from you is that you come back here and reply a comment after successful download e.g. Thanks, I have downloaded it e.t.c So I know someone has benefited and that my efforts isn't wasted. Your comments will also help to keep this thread up so other Nairalanders can benefit too. All that said; follow the steps below to download your copy now for free:

Step1: click on: http://www.eventvendoor.com scroll down the website; find and click on this link: 100 Business Ideas –Free Download

Step2: Follow to the download area where you download the PDF for free! File size: 0.3MB

Step3: Come back here and reply a simple comment on this thread to keep it interactive!

NB: this PDF is completely free! You can as well share with family, friend and others who need it. Should this thread become encouraging; I may as well include the second PDF: “Where to Get Business and Personal Loads with or without Collateral in Nigeria” on this thread.

Courtesy: http://www.eventvendoor.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Airborne02(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have downloaded the 100 business ideas.... Invalid file format kini.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Airborne02:
I have downloaded the 100 business ideas.... Invalid file format kini.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please try download again!

Beside you need PDF reader to access the file.

You can download Adobe Pdf Reader online for free.
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Freegift75: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have downloaded it, very superb
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Freegift75:
I have downloaded it, very superb

welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thanks everyone
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2016
victorybiz:
Try https://www.vibrantsharer.com, you can make cool Free Money daily and also shop what you need for free. Deals provided by a duly registered company and you can also join the merchants to list and sell your products and services.
You too can shop for free and also make free money to your wallet.

As a patriotic Nigerian, you can register via my referral link https://vibrantsharer.com/r/vic

Ok
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
“A man’s success in business today turns upon his power of getting people to believe he has something they want.” – Gerland Stanley
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Phunmyne(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
I have downloaded it. God bless
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Phunmyne:

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
“A man’s success in business today turns upon his power of getting people to believe he has something they want.” – Gerland Stanley

Quote of the day
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thumbs up.
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Rextayne:
Thumbs up.

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Dajugba: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks. I just downloaded it now. You're wonderful!
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Iseoluwani: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Invalid format
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Tofal: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Thank you so much. I've downloaded it
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dajugba:
Thanks. I just downloaded it now. You're wonderful!

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Iseoluwani:
Invalid format

Please re-download.... thanks!
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tofal:
Thank you so much. I've downloaded it

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
“Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, ‘make me feel important.’ Never forget this message when working with people.” – Mary Kay Ash
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Seungid1(f): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one op

Meanwhile, need a little Biz loan without collateral? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by WinningDiva: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Downloaded. Thank you. You are blessed
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vendoor:
“Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, ‘make me feel important.’ Never forget this message when working with people.” – Mary Kay Ash

Quote of the day
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Jideh9ty(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
INVALID FORMAT!!!
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jideh9ty:
INVALID FORMAT!!!
You need PDF reader to access the file e.g. Adobe Reader- google it
If issue persist please re -download
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Phunmyne:

welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rextayne:
Thumbs up.

welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2016
[size=18pt]NB: You need PDF reader to access the file e.g. Adobe Reader- google it
If issue persist please re -download[/size]
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2016
“To be successful, you must act big, think big and talk big.” – Aristotle Onassis
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:
“To be successful, you must act big, think big
and talk big.” – Aristotle Onassis

Quote of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market / Motorcycles (Okadas) Banned Nationally From December 31, 2011? / Biggest Consumer Markets In Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Ibadan, PH - BI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.