Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah (1206 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Okorocha Receives Osinbajo In Imo State (Photos) / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by iamVirus(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-XZyC_bULU3o/V3oqh7OC3UI/AAAAAAAJyE0/Z7AT7eemj6E2WnN3mkAE039HrtW9H72pACLcB/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Governor Rochas Okorocha received George Weah, a Liberian-humanitarian, politician, retired footballer and FIFA World Player of the Year 1995, at the government house on Sunday, 3rd July…

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8G-0Xu9sEpk/V3oqiRkxJOI/AAAAAAAJyE4/fZuxP1OIcAoejbi_98JBJI_7eMBFvTOPACLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photos-rochas-okorocha-receives-retired-liberian-footballer-george-weah-at-the-govt-house/
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by iamVirus(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2016
buht wait! Has he paid pensioners?
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by sdindan: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2016
OkoroAwusa Onye show.

The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
This man will do anything to stay in the news LOL
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by SpaceTour: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2016
When Imo state is broke, backward, useless and worthless what do you expect the governor to be doing?

TonyeBarcanista:
This man will do anything to stay in the news LOL

Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by Nkemtreasure: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Yet pensioners were left to..........
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
When Imo state broke, useless and worthless what do you expect the governor to be doing?

I'll rather say bad leadership.... if you know how Anambra was during Mbadinuju era and how it became during Obi era, you will appreciate my position
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by dridowu: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by SpaceTour: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2016
I must tell you, in the case of Imo state there is no hope because everything is grounded. The state IGR is the lowest in the Southern Nigeria..little above 4b/annum. Nothing is working in the state..

TonyeBarcanista:
I'll rather say bad leadership.... if you know how Anambra was during Mbadinuju era and how it became during Obi era, you will appreciate my position
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
I expect to see that on a billboard soon, my governor my governor.grin
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
The first and only African to win the World Best Footballer. ... weldone Owelle!
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by Mologi(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Only GOD know the amount of money Owelle go gv diz man....

tax payer s money fa..
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by knightsTempler: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice one George Opong Weah

Meanwhile...

Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by dridowu: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Photos: Rochas Okorocha Receives Retired Liberian Footballer, George Weah by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2016
SpaceTour:
I must tell you, in the case of Imo state there is no hope because everything is grounded. The state IGR is the lowest in the Southern Nigeria..little above 4b/annum. Nothing is working in the state..

That is why it is a problem of leadership. Go figure how much was Lagos IGR before Tinubu came and after he left....

(1) (Reply)

The Sudden Death Of Human Rights Activists In Nigeria. / This Is Where Corruption Started - Pictured / BREAKING: Militants Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.